Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL

Best pack of crayons ever! Crayola crayons have the best colors and my students always LOVE them! You can find these crayons just about anywhere and they are always on sale around the beginning of the school year. I always stock up on them! Great product.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

My 4 year old loves these! She loves drawing in general.... from paper to my wall! I don't normally get her the regular crayons. We usually get the washable crayola crayons. Regular crayons are not washable lol but best brand for crayons! would recommend!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC

Crayola 24 ct is a good set of crayons. It is the most convenient amount ever. It comes with akk colors needed. The crayola brand is also a dependable brand. The name is known. So they live up to that name and make sure they create the best crayons around.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Waverly, OH

These Crayola 24 pack of crayons in classic colors is my absolute favorite go to back-to-school item. I am a crayon snob and only purchase Crayola brand. Around back to school time you can get great deals on the 24 packs. So I usually pick out 10 to 20.
Shea H.
Shea H.

I am more of a colored pencil person than crayons, but when a brand like this has been around for so many years you have to give them a great review. I use their colored pencils but my son uses their crayons. They always have the beat quality products.
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Fresno, CA

They are the best my kids normally go throughout a box every 2 months either we have used them broke them or lost them. It they are definitely worth it and you can not beet the price I am a returning customer for as long as we need crayons in our lives
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL

This is a great set of crayons for back to school or just in general. We always stock up at back to school time, with three kids we go through a lot of crayons and these work so well. Love the bright colors and how easy they are for the kids to hold.
Elena S.
Elena S.

I have always loved crayons, and this brand has actually always been the brand that o thought of when it came to crayons. I even bought a box for my 3 year old son and now we hey even more crafts done.
I just wish they wouldn't break so easily.....
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Easley, SC

As a Kindergarten teacher, I have been exposed to all different brands of crayons. After 15+ years, the brand that stands out is Crayola. It is smooth and consistent. I would not buy any other brand. My students don't use another brand in my class.
Zachary C.
Zachary C.

Best Crayons on the market! Crayola has the best colors. Crazy art just makes a mess. These are wonderful for small children. They really did meet my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone! Just can't say how happy I was high these crayons!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now