BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
They are the best my kids normally go throughout a box every 2 months either we have used them broke them or lost them. It they are definitely worth it and you can not beet the price I am a returning customer for as long as we need crayons in our lives
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I teach school, and these are a must have! You can't go wrong with Crayola Crayons! They have great pigment and will wash off of most surfaces. For kids, you can't beat these! The price is great and the quality is great, too. I won't buy any other kind!
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
Oh Crayola..how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1) you are always vibrant
2) you are non toxic
3) you come in a variety of sizes and colors
4) you are durable and long lasting

Crayola is THE crayon in our house! Crayola 24ct Crayons
Yaire M.
The best on the go crayons and the best crayons I have bought are these. If you want something more affordable and not too bad then I suggest crazy art. But the pigment is good and it actually smooth on the paper, doesn't leave too many stray marks.
Amaya G.
I love crayons. I buy these every semester. It shows up very well on paper . It's very great for kids for coloring books . Very affordable never expensive. I love this product and will always love it .
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I love these crayons. I've tried of crayons but their very flimsy and the color doesn't come out very pigmented. These on the other hand are sturdy and when you color with them their very nice and smooth.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are by far the best crayons around. Colors are vibrant and are good for kids' arts and crafts projects. The best time to buy them is when back to school stuff is on sale. I buy 2-3 boxes to last the whole school year (and into summer).
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
As a mother of two young boys these crayons are an absolute must have! They product is strong and the colors are bright and vivid. My children greatly enjoy using crayons and their imagination to create epic projects! I would highly recommend
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are my favorite, I love it so much. It is better than other products of because this one really shows the color. It is easy to get anywhere and the price is super cheap I will definitely buy again!
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
The best crayons out there! The basics are great with first time colorees and have all the colors you really need when doing homework and small projects with the kids. The brand is usually cheapest at discount stores and 5 below.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?