BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
Back too school shopping for my kids these are a must go in the list I always buy a lot at the same time because there always on sale when the kids go back to school.. I'll keep buying until my kids graduate..
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
My son loves these crayons.They are so bright on paper and dont leave those waxy streaks like some other crayons.My sons pictures have so much life with these crayons they are the only ones he will use.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are the best crayons. They work great and they're extremely affordable. Purchase these multiple times a year for different age range of kids. I purchased at target but can purchase nearly everywhere !
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Crayola crayons are the only crayon as far as I'm concerned. The 24 packs are perfect for back to school because they are small enough to throw in a standard pencil case, but still has enough colors where your child won't be missing out. Plus, they are only about $1.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Crayola is my favorite school supply brand, and that is extra true when it comes to crayons. All the other brands make crayons that are way to waxy to be truly effective. This small box is perfect to give to my nieces and nephews when they come over, or to send to school.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estos creyones son muy buenos cuando los niños comienzan a colorear a mi hija les encantan, se divierte dibujando y coloreando al mismo tiempo, frecuentemente los compro en Walmart. Les recomiendo a los padres comprarlos y que sus niños los prueben se van a divertir
Mayra A.
These are the best crayons out there!!I have used many other brands but nothing has worked the same way. I have worked with kids and they tend to like these crayons much more! The size of the each crayon is great for children and adult to hold! Simply GREAT!
The S.
These are by far the best brand of crayons. They can get pricey, but 1-2 times a year, our local craft store will do buy one get one 50% off and that is when we stock up on crayola products. They have great colors, lost long and the kids love them.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
Oh Crayola..how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1) you are always vibrant
2) you are non toxic
3) you come in a variety of sizes and colors
4) you are durable and long lasting

Crayola is THE crayon in our house! Crayola 24ct Crayons
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?