Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Amaya G.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.See all 77 photos

BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• Are these your preferred brand of cra...Hands down yes 11 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to make o...Well i made lipstick with it o... 16 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one as a candle?! No but heard it works 12 Answers
Photos (77)
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
erica m.
erica m.
selma
Crayola crayons are a must have for me they are my favorite crayons and you can do more than just color with them!!! (: i buy them at walmart target and online. they are better then other crayons they have great pigments and don't break easily....
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
I buy these year after year for my son. The colors are bright and make his artwork look so much better. You can normally find this box of 24 for a great deal around back to school time and it has just enough colors for everything you would need!
Katy L.
Katy L.
I highly recommend Crayola 24 count crayons. My children love to color and not only are Crayola crayons non toxic but they are strong and don't break easily! We stock up every year during back to school sales, so we have crayola all year long!
Ingrid A.
Ingrid A.
Hollywood, FL
I love Crayola. Easy to use for my 2 year old to write on the walls lol. It's very affordable brand of crayons. It met all my expectations with this brand. My girls love Crayola when they color with them. I would recommend Crayola to parents.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Crayons brand of the way to go. Stick up during the beginning of school while they are on sale. I love to get my crayons at Walmart they usually have best prices on school supplies. I tried other brands and found the colt to not be as great
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Hampton, GA
Love these! They don't contain chemicals like the other brands and they last soooo much longer and color much smoothr. I got them on sale at Office Depot for $0.25 a pack before school and my son loves them. Definitely would buy again.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
Ì have all was used this brand of 0roducts the color so much nicer hold up better then any other brand I have boxes for each of my kids and extra for school and for just the case we nod them for some reason I buy only Crayola products
Shawna K.
Shawna K.
Midland, MI
I love crafts and coloring. The prices of these crayons are awesome. I love the brand and I enjoy their ptoducys because I love to give them out to kids as well.

They ate simple and amazing. I recommend it to anyone that ask about it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
By far the best crayons. I've tried other brands to save a few cents and I regret it all the time. When buying crayons it's usually back to school shopping and I've found them as low as 50cents! Awesome, classic dependable product.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Crayolas crayons are one of the few products that I am absolutely brand loyal to. No other knock offs even come close to the quality of Crayola. As a first grade teacher, I request that all of my students use Crayola brand!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?