Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Easley, SC
As a Kindergarten teacher, I have been exposed to all different brands of crayons. After 15+ years, the brand that stands out is Crayola. It is smooth and consistent. I would not buy any other brand. My students don't use another brand in my class.
Zachary C.
Zachary C.
Sept. 28, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Best Crayons on the market! Crayola has the best colors. Crazy art just makes a mess. These are wonderful for small children. They really did meet my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone! Just can't say how happy I was high these crayons!
erica m.
erica m.
selma
Crayola crayons are a must have for me they are my favorite crayons and you can do more than just color with them!!! (: i buy them at walmart target and online. they are better then other crayons they have great pigments and don't break easily....
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
I buy these year after year for my son. The colors are bright and make his artwork look so much better. You can normally find this box of 24 for a great deal around back to school time and it has just enough colors for everything you would need!
Katy L.
Katy L.
I highly recommend Crayola 24 count crayons. My children love to color and not only are Crayola crayons non toxic but they are strong and don't break easily! We stock up every year during back to school sales, so we have crayola all year long!
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
My favorite crayons when I was a kid. Love the variety of colors, this use to be like my makeup ! Where I can never get tired of getting new crayons. My little brother uses his own pack now, so obviously it is one of the best brands for kids.
Ingrid A.
Ingrid A.
Hollywood, FL
I love Crayola. Easy to use for my 2 year old to write on the walls lol. It's very affordable brand of crayons. It met all my expectations with this brand. My girls love Crayola when they color with them. I would recommend Crayola to parents.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Crayons brand of the way to go. Stick up during the beginning of school while they are on sale. I love to get my crayons at Walmart they usually have best prices on school supplies. I tried other brands and found the colt to not be as great
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Hampton, GA
Love these! They don't contain chemicals like the other brands and they last soooo much longer and color much smoothr. I got them on sale at Office Depot for $0.25 a pack before school and my son loves them. Definitely would buy again.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
Ì have all was used this brand of 0roducts the color so much nicer hold up better then any other brand I have boxes for each of my kids and extra for school and for just the case we nod them for some reason I buy only Crayola products
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?