BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Vanessa  R.
Venezuela
Its time to get some school supplies, I had tried faber castell, norma, kores... And now I decided to get this one, and a love it, they are just 24 but it have a diversity and pretty color and they are soft and it pigmented so good!
TJ H.
Everyone loves Crayola crayons! They're not too waxy and have excellent colour choices! They last forever and easily resharpen. These are a must-have in your house, and an easy addition to a birthday or Christmas gift.
Manaar A.
Gabes
These are my #1 favorite on #mycultclassics school "Must Have" list. When I was starting a new year, in a new grade with a new class it always made me feel safe. Eventually we got coloring time in class and that was always my favorite time. I remember when we got older and had a whole class period dedicated to art. It felt more like free time and I got graded for it. I even competed in Junior High with a chalk drawing at the Rodeo. I drew a horse and got all the way to the final day. I wound up getting a pretty blue ribbon and got third place. I was happy just to be there and it is still a very special memory for me.
Michala M.
This is for any little kid who loves to colour. They don't like a mess or leak threw your paper like markers and you don't need to sharpen them like pencil crayons! I would get this item for a child 3-12. But crayons can be used for projects or just a colouring day.
Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick
Crayola is the best name on the market as far as i am concerned. Lots of colours and they are really good quality. Some crayons do not colour good but these ones really do! Trusted product in this household.
melanie l.
Edmonton, AB
The ever dependent crayola crayons, from childhood to having a child of your own. it gives you the right color, right texture, just my preferred crayons even if it will cost me more.
Ashley S.
Geneva, Ohio
These are absolutely the only crayons I use! I hate the feel of other crayons when you write with them. The only crayons I would use from elementary until high school.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Who didn't grow up using #Crayola "24ct Crayons" They come in a rainbow of brilliant colors. Great to keep any child happy for hours coloring and drawing. Great Price.
Sunaisbel G.
estos crayons son muy bueno pintan muy bien tienen unos colores variados y muy bonitos son muy duraderos y entran en cualquier lado muy facil son muy baratos
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
I would never buy any other brand of crayon than crayola!! I've seen others flake, BUY crayola...they are not expensive and the color makes them worth every penny!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?