BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Everyone had crayola crayons as a kid. They have every colour you could need. Great to melt to create arty pieces or just for colouring in. So affordable and good value. Would recommend.
Marilyn C.
North York
Crayola has always been a go to product when it comes to kids and crafts.  24ct is great but is it really enough.  I work in a classroom and we have a massive bin of Crayola crayons.  There are a couple of craft projects on line that might be fun to try. These are well recommended for kids and colouring books. Have fun and keep the colour flowing!
Alejandra C.
pensilvania
Crayola Crayons, 24 pack
Chicas enserio esta marca de crayolas me hace volver a mi infancia, se las recomiendo mucho tienen una calidad buena y hacen que las crayolas resalten los dibujos de tus hijos,deja que tus niños tengan libre imaginación😇🙆
Chantelle J.
Perth
Best brand of crayons
easy to use for little hands
bright colours
washes off walls
glides on the paper
they don't break easily compared to some other crayons
i stock to this brand rand when buying crayons or pencils
or even colouring in sheets for my daughter
anoushka n.
Halifax,Nova Scotia
Crayola Crayons, 24 pack these are the most affordable and amazing colors they are non toxic which is absolutely perfect for children and a lot of DIY can be made from them!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Erin P.
London, ON
Crayons are a must have when you have kids, both my 5 & 3 yr old love to colour and have tons of crayons, the only thing I don't like is that they are really easy to break but my kids are older now that they are learning not to do that, the first thing they go for is the crayons! I always stock up on crayons so they have lots
C K.
Laval, QC
You can't go wrong with crayola colors. My kids started to color with them. Everytime i used to go to walmart i had to buy them a new box. Very good price and quality is great. Now my daughter prefers the markers but she uses both. She loves to draw and color!
Ruth C.
lima
Con estas crayolas harás que la mente de tus hijos se haga más creativa , durante la niñez el niño aprende muchas cosas acompañalo y cuidalo y veras una maravillosa persona crecer 😊
Marlene S.
I always prefer Crayola crayons over any other brand. At the nursery where I work we only purchase these. They work great and kids aren't disappointed with crayons that hardly have colour. They have lots of colour and are bright and don't break easily!
Ginette R.
Toronto, ON
Tried, tested and true for many generations. I remember the start of the school year with a brand new pack! Now I have a son in Grade 6 that receives a pack every year before school starts. This is a childhood tradition passed down generations in every household I believe. Crayola is the best!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?