BY CRAYOLA #5 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
Using these as stocking stuffers this year! The only brand of crayons to buy!
Brandy H.
Walkerton, IN
Great smooth colors! These are the only ones I buy for my kids for school!!!
Faith J.
Cincinnati, OH
These are useful u have to literally color hard just to get the exact color.
amanda  s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these yet they aren't better than any other crayon brand so idk why
Jenny P.
Craolya is awesome! Not very waxy and non toxic. Very smooth to write with.
Lizet Q.
San Juan, TX
These crayons are the best ,they don't break easily the colors are bright .
loren d.
Molalla, OR
colors are vibrant and colors smoothly. the only brand I buy for my niece
Manaar A.
Gabes
These are my #1 favorite on #mycultclassics school "Must Have" list. When I was starting a new year, in a new grade with a new class it always made me feel safe. Eventually we got coloring time in class and that was always my favorite time. I remember when we got older and had a whole class period dedicated to art. It felt more like free time and I got graded for it. I even competed in Junior High with a chalk drawing at the Rodeo. I drew a horse and got all the way to the final day. I wound up getting a pretty blue ribbon and got third place. I was happy just to be there and it is still a very special memory for me.
Katty M.
These crayons I loved for my children are super good resistant and paint very well. besides that they are super safe since they are not toxic which has generated more confidence in such a case that they take it to their mouths.
Phylicia B.
Hamilton , ON
These are top quality crayons and no other compare. They are affordable and handy plus they come in a nice compact box. It’s great for back to school, summer activities, or even Christmas stocking stuffers. I’ve been buying these my whole life and they’ve never failed me.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?