Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC

There is nothing better when heading to school than Crayola crayons. I always buy a new box every year for my children and many times throughout the year. Their colors are the best. The crayons fit well in a child's had and are the perfect ingredient for a piece of art!
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX

Estos creyones son muy buenos cuando los niños comienzan a colorear a mi hija les encantan, se divierte dibujando y coloreando al mismo tiempo, frecuentemente los compro en Walmart. Les recomiendo a los padres comprarlos y que sus niños los prueben se van a divertir
Casey H.
Casey H.
Lawrenceburg , KY

I am a kindergarten teacher and I pick up a pack of these almost every time I go to the store. We use them every single day. They have the best colors, texture, and quality. I actually get disapointed when students bring in a different brand. Students love them too!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Kenyon, Mn

These are the crayons I buy my son every year for school since Kindergarten!! They are have bright, bold colors! They are also very smooth! If you are worried about them making a mess I recommend the washable ones, they cost a little extra but clean up is a breeze!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH

When it comes to crayons - Crayola is the best! Any other brand doesn't color as smooth or have quite the same consistency that these do. My son LOVES to color with them, they're super affordable and it's a name that I trust and have used even since I was a kid!
Mindi B.
Mindi B.
Minford, OH

Crayola crayons are my favorite. I have never found another brand that compares to Crayola. They color nice and smooth and not waxy as I have found in some other brand of crayons. They offer a variety of colors and they are great for back to school and at home!
AnnRanea H.
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA

The best crayons there is for kids that color hard these crayons are a lot better structure wise, and color is a lot more brighter and vibrant nothing like when you buy some cheap crayons. The only crayons are family buys and the only brand the schools ask for.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ

Good quality crayons. They write nice and smooth and the 24 pack comes with almost every color you need. I enjoy using these for crayon art because i feel like these are the highest quality crayons for the price. I am definitely purchasing again in the future.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.

I love Crayola! They have a wide variety of colors. I would not recommend these crayons. I would recommend the crayola twistable crayons. The crayons show up very nicely on the paper. They are hard to work with on shiny posters. I always break these crayons.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY

Always coming back to the best. I used them as growing up and now my children do. With school starting soon we're stocking up! They preform the best and stand up the the use of toddlers. I love the smell of them brings me back to my elementary school days.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now