Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
When it comes to crayons - Crayola is the best! Any other brand doesn't color as smooth or have quite the same consistency that these do. My son LOVES to color with them, they're super affordable and it's a name that I trust and have used even since I was a kid!
AnnRanea H.
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
The best crayons there is for kids that color hard these crayons are a lot better structure wise, and color is a lot more brighter and vibrant nothing like when you buy some cheap crayons. The only crayons are family buys and the only brand the schools ask for.
Mindi B.
Mindi B.
Minford, OH
Crayola crayons are my favorite. I have never found another brand that compares to Crayola. They color nice and smooth and not waxy as I have found in some other brand of crayons. They offer a variety of colors and they are great for back to school and at home!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
Good quality crayons. They write nice and smooth and the 24 pack comes with almost every color you need. I enjoy using these for crayon art because i feel like these are the highest quality crayons for the price. I am definitely purchasing again in the future.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
I love Crayola! They have a wide variety of colors. I would not recommend these crayons. I would recommend the crayola twistable crayons. The crayons show up very nicely on the paper. They are hard to work with on shiny posters. I always break these crayons.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Always coming back to the best. I used them as growing up and now my children do. With school starting soon we're stocking up! They preform the best and stand up the the use of toddlers. I love the smell of them brings me back to my elementary school days.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Best pack of crayons ever! Crayola crayons have the best colors and my students always LOVE them! You can find these crayons just about anywhere and they are always on sale around the beginning of the school year. I always stock up on them! Great product.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Crayola 24 ct is a good set of crayons. It is the most convenient amount ever. It comes with akk colors needed. The crayola brand is also a dependable brand. The name is known. So they live up to that name and make sure they create the best crayons around.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
These Crayola 24 pack of crayons in classic colors is my absolute favorite go to back-to-school item. I am a crayon snob and only purchase Crayola brand. Around back to school time you can get great deals on the 24 packs. So I usually pick out 10 to 20.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
This is a great set of crayons for back to school or just in general. We always stock up at back to school time, with three kids we go through a lot of crayons and these work so well. Love the bright colors and how easy they are for the kids to hold.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?