BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
I love Crayola! They have a wide variety of colors. I would not recommend these crayons. I would recommend the crayola twistable crayons. The crayons show up very nicely on the paper. They are hard to work with on shiny posters. I always break these crayons.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Always coming back to the best. I used them as growing up and now my children do. With school starting soon we're stocking up! They preform the best and stand up the the use of toddlers. I love the smell of them brings me back to my elementary school days.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Best pack of crayons ever! Crayola crayons have the best colors and my students always LOVE them! You can find these crayons just about anywhere and they are always on sale around the beginning of the school year. I always stock up on them! Great product.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
These Crayola 24 pack of crayons in classic colors is my absolute favorite go to back-to-school item. I am a crayon snob and only purchase Crayola brand. Around back to school time you can get great deals on the 24 packs. So I usually pick out 10 to 20.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
This is a great set of crayons for back to school or just in general. We always stock up at back to school time, with three kids we go through a lot of crayons and these work so well. Love the bright colors and how easy they are for the kids to hold.
Zachary C.
Zachary C.
Best Crayons on the market! Crayola has the best colors. Crazy art just makes a mess. These are wonderful for small children. They really did meet my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone! Just can't say how happy I was high these crayons!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Easley, SC
As a Kindergarten teacher, I have been exposed to all different brands of crayons. After 15+ years, the brand that stands out is Crayola. It is smooth and consistent. I would not buy any other brand. My students don't use another brand in my class.
erica m.
erica m.
selma
Crayola crayons are a must have for me they are my favorite crayons and you can do more than just color with them!!! (: i buy them at walmart target and online. they are better then other crayons they have great pigments and don't break easily....
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
I buy these year after year for my son. The colors are bright and make his artwork look so much better. You can normally find this box of 24 for a great deal around back to school time and it has just enough colors for everything you would need!
Katy L.
Katy L.
I highly recommend Crayola 24 count crayons. My children love to color and not only are Crayola crayons non toxic but they are strong and don't break easily! We stock up every year during back to school sales, so we have crayola all year long!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?