BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Ani S.
I love these crayons I buy them by the case ! I give them as welcome to first grade gifts , Valentine's Day and last year for Halloween. All the children big and small love them. They are a great made in America product.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
These are the best crayons to use. The are easy to use and the pigment in the colors are amazing. When you use it they color so smoothly and it is not rough making your color sheet harsh looking. I always used these as a kid so my kids will only use these as well.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
The perfect pack of crayons for little ones! We always have these on hand. Perfect array of colors without being overwhelming. Not waxy, vibrant colors and durable. This pack is the perfect size to throw in my purse so we always have some crayons on hand. Cannot beat the price for the product / brand. I never buy any other!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Crayola crayons are the best---don't settle for anything else. There's no comparison! My kids only use these crayons and love them! Very inexpensive and long lasting---very highly recommend! We have been buying these for years.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
Back too school shopping for my kids these are a must go in the list I always buy a lot at the same time because there always on sale when the kids go back to school.. I'll keep buying until my kids graduate..
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are the best crayons. They work great and they're extremely affordable. Purchase these multiple times a year for different age range of kids. I purchased at target but can purchase nearly everywhere !
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
My son loves these crayons.They are so bright on paper and dont leave those waxy streaks like some other crayons.My sons pictures have so much life with these crayons they are the only ones he will use.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
I love crayola crayons there is so ,any col8rs to choose and i like the size of the 24 pack there are so many colors it afforadble and i buy mines at walmart since its cheaper there.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Crayola crayons are the only crayon as far as I'm concerned. The 24 packs are perfect for back to school because they are small enough to throw in a standard pencil case, but still has enough colors where your child won't be missing out. Plus, they are only about $1.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?