BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Crayola crayons are the best---don't settle for anything else. There's no comparison! My kids only use these crayons and love them! Very inexpensive and long lasting---very highly recommend! We have been buying these for years.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
Back too school shopping for my kids these are a must go in the list I always buy a lot at the same time because there always on sale when the kids go back to school.. I'll keep buying until my kids graduate..
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are the best crayons. They work great and they're extremely affordable. Purchase these multiple times a year for different age range of kids. I purchased at target but can purchase nearly everywhere !
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
My son loves these crayons.They are so bright on paper and dont leave those waxy streaks like some other crayons.My sons pictures have so much life with these crayons they are the only ones he will use.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
I love crayola crayons there is so ,any col8rs to choose and i like the size of the 24 pack there are so many colors it afforadble and i buy mines at walmart since its cheaper there.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola crayons are the only crayon as far as I'm concerned. The 24 packs are perfect for back to school because they are small enough to throw in a standard pencil case, but still has enough colors where your child won't be missing out. Plus, they are only about $1.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estos creyones son muy buenos cuando los niños comienzan a colorear a mi hija les encantan, se divierte dibujando y coloreando al mismo tiempo, frecuentemente los compro en Walmart. Les recomiendo a los padres comprarlos y que sus niños los prueben se van a divertir
alexa n.
I love crayola products. They are the only crayons and color pencils i use. The water color pencils work amazing. I always buy them for my cousins school supplies. I have tried more expensive brands but nothing is as smooth or long lasting like Crayola brand.
Mayra A.
These are the best crayons out there!!I have used many other brands but nothing has worked the same way. I have worked with kids and they tend to like these crayons much more! The size of the each crayon is great for children and adult to hold! Simply GREAT!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?