BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I love these! I used this little pack in college and it worked great. great for kids and travel or just on the go!
Becky B.
Best quality crayons on the market. Colors go on smooth. They don't break as easily as some of the cheaper brands.
kelsey o.
Fresno, CA
Love these for my kids, non toxic and classic! And I love that you can buy them in bulk single colors for projects!
Paula U.
Athens, PA
These are my favorite crayons! They are more durable than any other crayon I have found. Great for kids and adults!
sara p.
The best crayons!!! so much better then rose art and good priced love getting them so cheap around back to school!
Stephanie G.
Boone, NC
Hehe i think most parents buy these for their kids. Very good deal and cheap. It is always a back to school supply.
Maria K.
Hayward, CA
I can never get enough of these great crayons. They have amazing coverage and are very colorful. My kids love them.
Amanda B.
Very basic colors but it works. Great for coloring. Cheap price for any age. You can pick these up at any store.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
They help with my kids and enjoy using them with all there school projects and I used them for college art stuff.
Megan D.
Bassfield, MS
These are great colors. I always get this brand for my kids because they seem to hold up better than off brands.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?