BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jessica  O.
Tupelo , MS
Best crayons out there, especially for back to school!! They are super affordable and alway enjoyable for all ages.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
The best in crayons, the best true in colors, and the best availability. I would not but any other type of crayon.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
I feel these are the best crayons for back to school and at home they last longer and all the teachers ask for them
Paula U.
Athens, PA
These are my favorite crayons! They are more durable than any other crayon I have found. Great for kids and adults!
Maria K.
Hayward, CA
I can never get enough of these great crayons. They have amazing coverage and are very colorful. My kids love them.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I love these! I used this little pack in college and it worked great. great for kids and travel or just on the go!
kelsey o.
Fresno, CA
Love these for my kids, non toxic and classic! And I love that you can buy them in bulk single colors for projects!
Becky B.
Best quality crayons on the market. Colors go on smooth. They don't break as easily as some of the cheaper brands.
sara p.
The best crayons!!! so much better then rose art and good priced love getting them so cheap around back to school!
Sandy S.
My kid loves these :) they are not easy to break!! Thats why in love them. Kids break everything and these last .
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?