Add a Photo

Photos (71)
christeena s.
christeena s.
Alliston, Ontario

My kids enjoy using these and I do as well. The color always comes out nice and glides easily and they are more durable than cheap dollar store brands.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.

Such good value for your money my little girl loves them and the colours come out really good, and good size for her
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lindsay, Ontario

Love crayola. by far the best crayons and offers a great assortment of colors. well within a decent price.
Erika E.
Erika E.

These are the best crayons out there. My kids love them and the colors are very vibrant.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC

I would never buy any other brand of crayon than crayola!! I've seen others flake, BUY crayola...they are not expensive and the color makes them worth every penny!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Geneva, Ohio

These are absolutely the only crayons I use! I hate the feel of other crayons when you write with them. The only crayons I would use from elementary until high school.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, Ontario

Who didn't grow up using #Crayola "24ct Crayons" They come in a rainbow of brilliant colors. Great to keep any child happy for hours coloring and drawing. Great Price.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.

The best crayons ever! I am a kindergarten teacher and with all of the different makes of crayons, Crayola is by far my #1 choice!
Kari M.
Kari M.
Nampa, Alberta

Great crayons. Easy for my 3 year old to use. Does not transfer into hands.
Michala M.
Michala M.

This is for any little kid who loves to colour. They don't like a mess or leak threw your paper like markers and you don't need to sharpen them like pencil crayons! I would get this item for a child 3-12. But crayons can be used for projects or just a colouring day.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now