Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Amaya G.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.See all 77 photos

BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• Are these your preferred brand of cra...Hands down yes 11 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to make o...Well i made lipstick with it o... 16 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one as a candle?! No but heard it works 12 Answers
Photos (77)
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Nora R.
Nora R.
Richmond, TX
Starting to fall in love with crayola all over again. They are the best for my toddler! More durable than other brands! Colors are rich and don't break as easily! Wouldn't use another brand !
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
My daughter and I color often. We love the colors the offer. The smaller size is great for travel. They don't break even though she pushes down on them hard.
Laquande  .
Laquande .
Washington, DC
I love them always have I used them when I was little now I use them for my little ones easy to use and great colors
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Crayola crayons are very vibrantly pigmented and there are lots of colors to choose from! The wrapping easily tears off for when you need to sharpen the crayon, and the colors do not get all over your hands or clothing.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Perfect for school I'm always stacking up on these for my children! Its the one this schools ask for a lot and they are pretty cheap. The colors are great they don't fade like the other brands.
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
Can't go wrong with crayola brand. This company has been around for awhile and there's a reason for it! I trust this brand.
julie a.
julie a.
There is a reason that Crayola has been around for decades. They have nailed the crayon business. They have the most smooth and even coverage.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Hands down, crayola has the best crayons. They have always been my favorite because the color evenly and smoothly. Theyvare the only brand I buy for my boys.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
Crayola brand still beats all the other brands by a landslide. The crayon isn't to waxy and the colors are vibrant. Crayola has been able to keep up with trends and provides a quality crayon.
Raquel
Raquel
Crayola is the best brand for crayons you can never go wrong with this brand I've used these since I was little and I still use them with my child, these are much better then the roseart brand which are not good at all.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?