Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Laquande  .
Laquande .
Washington, DC
I love them always have I used them when I was little now I use them for my little ones easy to use and great colors
Maricela E.
Maricela E.
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola crayons are always great quality. I stock up during back-to-school sales and use them throughout the year as part of gifts. I've tried other brands because they tend to be less expensive, but that also means the quality is lower and I always come back to Crayola. The quality of the product is solid, they're not overly waxy like other products, and they have a great array of color options.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Oct. 28, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Oct. 15, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I love these so much. I am 22 years old and I still go out and buy a couple boxes every few months
Ginette R.
Ginette R.
Toronto, Ontario
Tried, tested and true for many generations. I remember the start of the school year with a brand new pack! Now I have a son in Grade 6 that receives a pack every year before school starts. This is a childhood tradition passed down generations in every household I believe. Crayola is the best!
TJ H.
TJ H.
Everyone loves Crayola crayons! They're not too waxy and have excellent colour choices! They last forever and easily resharpen. These are a must-have in your house, and an easy addition to a birthday or Christmas gift.
melanie l.
melanie l.
Edmonton, Alberta
The ever dependent crayola crayons, from childhood to having a child of your own. it gives you the right color, right texture, just my preferred crayons even if it will cost me more.
Ashelina R.
Ashelina R.
This will ALWAYS forever be a classic. When ever you see a Crayola box you will always think of school. always.

the best Back-to-school must have!!!

Sara R.
Sara R.
Dec. 26, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Perfect for toddlers (with supervision due to drawing on WALLS LOL) , affordable. Found online & in stores! Highly recommend
Emily H.
Emily H.
These are my favorite crayons ever!!!! They are also a big part in my childhood as I used them all the time.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?