BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My kids love coloring and making art. Crayola is one of the main brands we use. They are really vibrant and the color lasts.
Stephany C.
A must have! easy to find, no toxic, cute color and bring too! the most acceptable one! a child will love this gift!
Joan D.
I love this brand. It is such a classic. This pack contains just the right amount of colors. It is a brand you can trust.
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque
Crayola is one of the best arts and crafts brands. I love the vibrant colors they have. Its better than any other brand
Mariela R.
London, ON
My son us 2 years and a half and he loves crayons and crayons are amazing since they are thicker and harder to break
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
The best in crayons, the best true in colors, and the best availability. I would not but any other type of crayon.
Becky B.
Best quality crayons on the market. Colors go on smooth. They don't break as easily as some of the cheaper brands.
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
Love crayons we get the kids crayons all the time so they can color in there coloring book they sure do enjoy it
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
They help with my kids and enjoy using them with all there school projects and I used them for college art stuff.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Always buy these for my sons schools needs all good colors for a 24 pack grwt prices during beginning of school!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?