BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS
I use these at school and at home I also use them for making YouTube videos and these do not break easy like crazy art
Emily J.
Ellensburg, WA
Best crayons out there! They are my students favorites because of how bold the colors are and how smoothly they color.
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
The colors are amazing unlike other brands that the color comes out kinda dull looking my son loves to color with them
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
Best crayons hands down. I will never buy another brand. They are not expensive at all so you can always have backups.
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
All time favorite product for school I love to color and we used this more then anything when I was in grade school.
Laquande  .
Washington, DC
I love them always have I used them when I was little now I use them for my little ones easy to use and great colors
Mariela R.
London, ON
My son us 2 years and a half and he loves crayons and crayons are amazing since they are thicker and harder to break
Jennifer H.
Coppell, TX
I love Crayola Crayons! As an adult, I still like to take time out to color with the kids. This brand is my favorite!
Gabi B.
Classic back to school staple. they can be used for so many other things such as lipstick when mixed with coconut oil
Britney C.
Crayola is a classic! Such a great product no other crayon can compare to the quality and color that crayOla offers.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?