Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Monroeville, Alabama

This product is the best product that you will ever have. What, because of the great texture and the way it takes your hand when you are coloring or maybe even writing.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI

I love these crayons and have been using them since I was a kid. They have awesome colors and you can draw anything you want. I used my broken crayons and made drip art with them on a canvas. Also you can combine colors and melt them to make weird designs too.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Daleville, IN

I love coloring and crayola is hands down the best brand. they are always in my house
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY

#crayola crayons are the ONLY choice for my family! Fun colors. Durable. Fun! Great for arts & crafts, homework, and so much more! Choose #crayola!
Daniee H.
Daniee H.
Vancouver, WA

I always have these in my house! They are the best for coloring and when they break we reuse them to make candles and other art projects.
Elsa L.
Elsa L.
Los Angeles, CA

The best crayon brand compared to others. Although, the packaging is compact, wish they made the bottom sturdier so that the crayons don't fall out. Also, if the twistables were as affordable as this 24-pk, I would be getting the twistables more. Overall, the variety in colors and their quality deserves its 4 stars.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now