BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
Best crayons hands down. I will never buy another brand. They are not expensive at all so you can always have backups.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS
I use these at school and at home I also use them for making YouTube videos and these do not break easy like crazy art
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
The colors are amazing unlike other brands that the color comes out kinda dull looking my son loves to color with them
Emily J.
Ellensburg, WA
Best crayons out there! They are my students favorites because of how bold the colors are and how smoothly they color.
Tonya B.
Best crayons ever buy them every year for all my children even have a special box just for me and those stressful days
Gabi B.
Classic back to school staple. they can be used for so many other things such as lipstick when mixed with coconut oil
Laquande  .
Washington, DC
I love them always have I used them when I was little now I use them for my little ones easy to use and great colors
Jennifer H.
Coppell, TX
I love Crayola Crayons! As an adult, I still like to take time out to color with the kids. This brand is my favorite!
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
All time favorite product for school I love to color and we used this more then anything when I was in grade school.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Crayola crayons are the best crayons.. Who doesn't love to get a coloring book and color especially with little kids
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?