Crayola 24ct Crayons
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Nov. 28, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Great to send with your kids to school with! Have every color they would need to be creative and would not be limited by a 12 pack. Great colors and draw well. Low price and would buy these again!!!!!
VALISTINY C.
VALISTINY C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Dec. 6, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These are the absolute best crayons on earth! Way better than all other brands! I would definitely recommend to everyone! They are affordable. And great for all ages.
Kortney G.
Kortney G.
Cascade , VA
Dec. 12, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I love crayola, ever since I was a child this is the only brand of crayons I would want to use. They are very affordable and the colors are wonderful.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola makes the best crayons, the best of everything!!! Not only for kids, but adults too!
Ani S.
Ani S.
Jan. 16, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I love these crayons I buy them by the case ! I give them as welcome to first grade gifts , Valentine's Day and last year for Halloween. All the children big and small love them. They are a great made in America product.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Le Claire, IA
Jan. 23, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
The box speaks the truth! As a teacher and parent, I will never buy or recommend any other brand. Crayola crayons provide beautiful color, wipe off easily, and are more durable than other brands! I even purchase extra at the beginning of the school year for students who buy other brands!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Definitely the best brand of crayons for my little ones hands! Always super afordable & love they are made with solar power since 2010!
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Oct. 28, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Oct. 15, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I love these so much. I am 22 years old and I still go out and buy a couple boxes every few months
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
As an adult that still colors, its the best brand. Color goes on nice and doesn't look like a blob of wax all over your paper.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?