BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Sarah  P.
Sarah P.
Best crayons money can buy! Crayola is trusted and super save. Great product for adults and children!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
This crayons are great, I used to love them when I was little. They are easy to color with but sometime they can be expensive.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Chesapeake , OH
Crayola Crayons are the best brand you can buy! I stock up on them at back to school sales.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Bassfield, MS
These are great colors. I always get this brand for my kids because they seem to hold up better than off brands.
Megan  T.
Megan T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I'm a homeschool mom to a 4 year old so coloring is something we do almost everyday. I will not is a brand other than Crayola. The quality of the product far surpass any other crayon we have tried.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Crayon brand because what other brand is there? I always prefer using Crayola over any brand (like Dollar Tree, 98/99ยข cent store). I've been using these crayons for as long as I can remember.... and I'm glad they haven't changed their packaging!!! :') I missed Elementary school when they gave out free Crayons/color pencils/markers (I think the school/teacher provides it for the students though).
Jimmy F.
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA
Crayola is definitely my number one choice for crayons! My kids love them and I have always looked to them as my go-to since I was a little rugrat too! Best variety of colors, best quality, and good price for it all!
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
Crayola is the best brand for crayons. They last the longest and make coloring on any surface a reality. Much better than the cheap ones that break or don't draw on certain types of paper. Awesome!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Crayola has always been a wonderful brand for self expression with arts and crafts. It's wonderful to know that from the day I used them as a kid to now with my son using them they've kept their high standard of quality. They have many options for different age ranges, colors and types of drawing utensils. Id recommend their brand to any and everyone
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?