Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC

I would never buy any other brand of crayon than crayola!! I've seen others flake, BUY crayola...they are not expensive and the color makes them worth every penny!
Casey P.
Casey P.

Yay crayons! There is no brand that compares to crayola! This is the brand that I had as a child and the brand that I will be giving my children.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

The best crayons! I have tried other brands and none can compare to Crayola! Love them!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Leasburg, MO

This is a great product. Crayola is an awesome brand full of quality products. This is the perfect set of crayons for kids and those young at heart. From coloring to writing and everything in between, Crayola is the best.
Maricela E.
Maricela E.

Crayola crayons are always great quality. I stock up during back-to-school sales and use them throughout the year as part of gifts. I've tried other brands because they tend to be less expensive, but that also means the quality is lower and I always come back to Crayola. The quality of the product is solid, they're not overly waxy like other products, and they have a great array of color options.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.

I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

Crayola crayons are the best crayons.. Who doesn't love to get a coloring book and color especially with little kids
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH

I love these so much. I am 22 years old and I still go out and buy a couple boxes every few months
Jona K.
Jona K.

Best colors ever. I used the when I was little and they are the only colors have have bought for my children over the past 21 years. No other brand are as durable or pigmented as these. The 24 count pack have just the right amount of variety of colors.
Ali R.
Ali R.
Tucson, AZ

Best brand out there. They don't break easy and the pigment on them is amazing.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now