BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Mallory W.
Definitely the best brand of crayons for my little ones hands! Always super afordable & love they are made with solar power since 2010!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves these. She uses them to color and draw. I think I bought them at Walmart. I would tell my friends to go and get them.
Dijana I.
What is not to love. Kids love crayons, they need it every day. I would love if they didn't break all the time but great nevertheless.
Cindy J.
Theses are great crayons are very durable, long lasting and my 3 year old loves them. A bit pricy but definitely worth it. Recommend.
Seneca H.
May
My kids only use Crayola crayons! The colors are so vibrant and they shade extremely well.  We will forever be #CRAYOLAFAMILY
Lakrisha B.
I will only buy these for my kids for school. They are so bright and my kids love them. They don't break as easily as other brands.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Crayola is such a great brand. Not too expensive and great quality colors! My son and I love Crayola crayons!! They're the best!
Robyn R.
Huntington Beach
My son is 3. To be honest, he prefers the thicker crayons they make. Those are easier for him to grab a hold of when coloring.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
My toddlers love these can get them locally at walmart for super cheap they have a blast with different crayons and supplies
April R.
Greenville, KY
Crayola for the win. These crayons stand the test of time. My kids love them and they are a decent price during school sales.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?