BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...1 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much2 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?11 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Opinion M.
Opinion M.
They are really nice and well made. My kids love it. The color flows very smooth and well. Only concern if they would be more unbreakable
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
My favorite brand of crayons. I always used these as a kid and my son colors with these as well. Some other brands are really waxy and therefore color weird. These are great though and they have so many colors.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Le Claire, IA
The box speaks the truth! As a teacher and parent, I will never buy or recommend any other brand. Crayola crayons provide beautiful color, wipe off easily, and are more durable than other brands! I even purchase extra at the beginning of the school year for students who buy other brands!
Daniee H.
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I always have these in my house! They are the best for coloring and when they break we reuse them to make candles and other art projects.
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
Ani S.
Ani S.
I love these crayons I buy them by the case ! I give them as welcome to first grade gifts , Valentine's Day and last year for Halloween. All the children big and small love them. They are a great made in America product.
Megan  T.
Megan T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I'm a homeschool mom to a 4 year old so coloring is something we do almost everyday. I will not is a brand other than Crayola. The quality of the product far surpass any other crayon we have tried.
Raina D.
Raina D.
Love these crayons. The best brand. These aren't like the cheap waxy leave huge pieces of crayon in the picture. Made excellent that's the main reason I love
Joana S.
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
Awesome crayons and color! Great for little hands . My son is 1 year old and he loves to use them of course with my supervision . Colors don't leak thru paper like markers do wich is great.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Love using crayon. You can make so many crafts with them. I have done the letter crayons for a couple of teachers and they love it..!!!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?