BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
The colors are amazing unlike other brands that the color comes out kinda dull looking my son loves to color with them
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS
I use these at school and at home I also use them for making YouTube videos and these do not break easy like crazy art
Mariela R.
London, ON
My son us 2 years and a half and he loves crayons and crayons are amazing since they are thicker and harder to break
Gabi B.
Classic back to school staple. they can be used for so many other things such as lipstick when mixed with coconut oil
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
All time favorite product for school I love to color and we used this more then anything when I was in grade school.
Jennifer H.
Coppell, TX
I love Crayola Crayons! As an adult, I still like to take time out to color with the kids. This brand is my favorite!
Laquande  .
Washington, DC
I love them always have I used them when I was little now I use them for my little ones easy to use and great colors
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Crayola crayons are the best crayons.. Who doesn't love to get a coloring book and color especially with little kids
Britney C.
Crayola is a classic! Such a great product no other crayon can compare to the quality and color that crayOla offers.
Stephanie G.
Banner elk , NC
Hehe i think most parents buy these for their kids. Very good deal and cheap. It is always a back to school supply.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?