Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
#2 in Art & Craft Sets
10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

10% OFF

10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

3 days left

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

15% OFF

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

3 days left

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

30% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

3 days left

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

4 days left

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

4 days left

Crayola 24ct crayons
Photos (72)
Jeanine B.
Jeanine B.

These are the best crayons of all time. I love the smell, they remind me of kindergarten. My kids love them, I like to use them for different DIY proyects. They are awesome.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx

Such good quality crayons. They are expensive but they are such high quality it's hard to go with any other brand. They melt well too if you are doing art projects. The 24 count gives a good sampling of the basic colors.
Kahla c.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL

Pinterest has so many ideas for these crayons . I love the smell it brings be back to my kindergarten teachers classroom miss Connell . There my favorite brand to use and not expensive. Colors and very true and vibrant compared to Roseart. The crayons glide better too when coloring.
lizz c.
lizz c.

Classic! Perfect for coloring books and doing crayon art so many pretty, pigmented colors
Jen B.
Jen B.

Total classic, a package of Crayola crayons. Over the years it's just proven that Crayola definitely has the best quality crayons, they break a lot less easy and a lot less often than any other type of crayon that we have ever received! Highly recommend don't waste your money on other crayons just buy a set of good Crayola crayons
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario

Crayons are a must have when you have kids, both my 5 & 3 yr old love to colour and have tons of crayons, the only thing I don't like is that they are really easy to break but my kids are older now that they are learning not to do that, the first thing they go for is the crayons! I always stock up on crayons so they have lots
Ginette R.
Ginette R.
Toronto, Ontario

Tried, tested and true for many generations. I remember the start of the school year with a brand new pack! Now I have a son in Grade 6 that receives a pack every year before school starts. This is a childhood tradition passed down generations in every household I believe. Crayola is the best!
TJ H.
TJ H.

Everyone loves Crayola crayons! They're not too waxy and have excellent colour choices! They last forever and easily resharpen. These are a must-have in your house, and an easy addition to a birthday or Christmas gift.
melanie l.
melanie l.
Edmonton, Alberta

The ever dependent crayola crayons, from childhood to having a child of your own. it gives you the right color, right texture, just my preferred crayons even if it will cost me more.
Ashelina R.
Ashelina R.

This will ALWAYS forever be a classic. When ever you see a Crayola box you will always think of school. always.

the best Back-to-school must have!!!

Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?