Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Laquande  .
Laquande .
Washington, DC
I love them always have I used them when I was little now I use them for my little ones easy to use and great colors
Maricela E.
Maricela E.
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola crayons are always great quality. I stock up during back-to-school sales and use them throughout the year as part of gifts. I've tried other brands because they tend to be less expensive, but that also means the quality is lower and I always come back to Crayola. The quality of the product is solid, they're not overly waxy like other products, and they have a great array of color options.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Crayola crayons are very vibrantly pigmented and there are lots of colors to choose from! The wrapping easily tears off for when you need to sharpen the crayon, and the colors do not get all over your hands or clothing.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Perfect for school I'm always stacking up on these for my children! Its the one this schools ask for a lot and they are pretty cheap. The colors are great they don't fade like the other brands.
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
Can't go wrong with crayola brand. This company has been around for awhile and there's a reason for it! I trust this brand.
julie a.
julie a.
There is a reason that Crayola has been around for decades. They have nailed the crayon business. They have the most smooth and even coverage.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Hands down, crayola has the best crayons. They have always been my favorite because the color evenly and smoothly. Theyvare the only brand I buy for my boys.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
Crayola brand still beats all the other brands by a landslide. The crayon isn't to waxy and the colors are vibrant. Crayola has been able to keep up with trends and provides a quality crayon.
Raquel
Raquel
Crayola is the best brand for crayons you can never go wrong with this brand I've used these since I was little and I still use them with my child, these are much better then the roseart brand which are not good at all.
Karisma A.
Karisma A.
A good ole pack of crayons was my favorite of school supplies because i really enjoyed art class as a child, coloring books and drawing and coloring with my crayons. For some reason my crayons would break or if i shared them, i would never have exactly 24 when i put them all back in. These remind me of the good days.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?