BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
We love to color and this is our go to brand. The other crayons just do not work as well. We love the bright colors and they do not break as easy.
loren d.
Molalla, OR
colors are vibrant and colors smoothly. the only brand I buy for my niece
Nidiyah C.
This is good I use this once in a while but when I was a kid we had to use this all the time and let's see how long they going to keep making them
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I love using crayons till this day even though im an adult now but im still a kid inside and i love the big pack withthe sharpner already inside
Sophia J.
Newport News
Great for all ages. A variety of colors, nontoxic, and preferred by teachers, these crayons are great for school, work, or just staying at home.
Christina S.
Hands down crayola makes the best crayons. But they can get pricey! They break easily when smalls hands are coloring but are smooth and bright
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
We use these crayons on a daily basis in our classroom. My kids love the color option our favorite is red violet. The boys fight over this one.
Crystal W.
Philadelphiaz
Just enough in pack for preschoolers. Crayola does not leave paper waxy. Would like Crayola to make 24 pack with chunky crayons for toddlers.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Estos crayon marca de crayola me gustan como pintan y su definasion sus colores y el material es muy bueno para los trabajos me gusta mucho
Savannah P.
What is not to love about Crayola? I love all the colors in the 24 count box. I love the smooth coloring and that the don't break so easy.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?