BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• Are these your preferred brand of crayon?11 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?16 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one as a candle?! 12 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Joana S.
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
Awesome crayons and color! Great for little hands . My son is 1 year old and he loves to use them of course with my supervision . Colors don't leak thru paper like markers do wich is great.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Love using crayon. You can make so many crafts with them. I have done the letter crayons for a couple of teachers and they love it..!!!
Angela T.
Angela T.
They are the best crayons! The quality is great because they don't leave big waxy stains on paper. I loved coloring with these as a child and they still come in handy!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Oregon City, OR
Crayola is without a doubt the best quality in crayons, colored pencils, and markers. They're much more flashy and color better without it being to faint like other brands. And you can get them for cheap.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Crayola are the ONLY crayons we buy in our house. The other brands are just cheap and waxy and don't perform very well. Plus, Crayola keeps the imagination running with all the new colors they come up with every year!
Jess S.
Jess S.
The best crayons you can get hands down. I still love to color every so often especially with my nieces so I always have a pack of these around.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
The best crayons you could buy and totally worth the money. These crayons are not cheap and they color very good
Jeanine B.
Jeanine B.
These are the best crayons of all time. I love the smell, they remind me of kindergarten. My kids love them, I like to use them for different DIY proyects. They are awesome.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Such good quality crayons. They are expensive but they are such high quality it's hard to go with any other brand. They melt well too if you are doing art projects. The 24 count gives a good sampling of the basic colors.
Kahla c.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
Pinterest has so many ideas for these crayons . I love the smell it brings be back to my kindergarten teachers classroom miss Connell . There my favorite brand to use and not expensive. Colors and very true and vibrant compared to Roseart. The crayons glide better too when coloring.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?