BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Crayons is the only brand of colors I will buy, they have every color you need.
loren d.
loren d.
Molalla, Or
colors are vibrant and colors smoothly. the only brand I buy for my niece
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Calhoun, GA
Great for classroom and at home use and easily the best crayon brand available. They come at a very affordable price, color well, and do not break as easily as their generic competitors. I always buy these over any other brand.
Elsa L.
Elsa L.
Los Angeles, CA
The best crayon brand compared to others. Although, the packaging is compact, wish they made the bottom sturdier so that the crayons don't fall out. Also, if the twistables were as affordable as this 24-pk, I would be getting the twistables more. Overall, the variety in colors and their quality deserves its 4 stars.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Daleville, IN
I love coloring and crayola is hands down the best brand. they are always in my house
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I love these crayons and have been using them since I was a kid. They have awesome colors and you can draw anything you want. I used my broken crayons and made drip art with them on a canvas. Also you can combine colors and melt them to make weird designs too.
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Monroeville, Alabama
This product is the best product that you will ever have. What, because of the great texture and the way it takes your hand when you are coloring or maybe even writing.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Crayola crayons are the best crayons.. Who doesn't love to get a coloring book and color especially with little kids
Jona K.
Jona K.
Best colors ever. I used the when I was little and they are the only colors have have bought for my children over the past 21 years. No other brand are as durable or pigmented as these. The 24 count pack have just the right amount of variety of colors.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
#crayola crayons are the ONLY choice for my family! Fun colors. Durable. Fun! Great for arts & crafts, homework, and so much more! Choose #crayola!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?