Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
#3 in Art & Craft Sets
10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

10% OFF

10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

Expires Today

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

15% OFF

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

Expires Today

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

30% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

Expires Today

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

1 days left

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

Crayola 24ct crayons
Photos (72)
julie a.
julie a.

There is a reason that Crayola has been around for decades. They have nailed the crayon business. They have the most smooth and even coverage.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.

Hands down, crayola has the best crayons. They have always been my favorite because the color evenly and smoothly. Theyvare the only brand I buy for my boys.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO

Crayola brand still beats all the other brands by a landslide. The crayon isn't to waxy and the colors are vibrant. Crayola has been able to keep up with trends and provides a quality crayon.
Raquel
Raquel

Crayola is the best brand for crayons you can never go wrong with this brand I've used these since I was little and I still use them with my child, these are much better then the roseart brand which are not good at all.
Karisma A.
Karisma A.

A good ole pack of crayons was my favorite of school supplies because i really enjoyed art class as a child, coloring books and drawing and coloring with my crayons. For some reason my crayons would break or if i shared them, i would never have exactly 24 when i put them all back in. These remind me of the good days.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Great to send with your kids to school with! Have every color they would need to be creative and would not be limited by a 12 pack. Great colors and draw well. Low price and would buy these again!!!!!
VALISTINY C.
VALISTINY C.
Corpus Christi, TX

These are the absolute best crayons on earth! Way better than all other brands! I would definitely recommend to everyone! They are affordable. And great for all ages.
Kortney G.
Kortney G.
Cascade, VA

I love crayola, ever since I was a child this is the only brand of crayons I would want to use. They are very affordable and the colors are wonderful.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

Crayola makes the best crayons, the best of everything!!! Not only for kids, but adults too!
Ani S.
Ani S.

I love these crayons I buy them by the case ! I give them as welcome to first grade gifts , Valentine's Day and last year for Halloween. All the children big and small love them. They are a great made in America product.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?