Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (71)
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.

I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY

Can't go wrong with crayola brand. This company has been around for awhile and there's a reason for it! I trust this brand.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA

Loves these colors they really pop a lot ! I recommend them to anyone ! Unlike the cheap one i love these best !
Gahanna, OH

Crayola is a brand I have trusted for years. Love these crayons! I love to color with crayola crayons. We buy these each year for school supplies!
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny

I buy these every year for my kids school supplies. They seem to last longer than any other brand. They have better pigment and we just live them
sara p.

The best crayons!!! so much better then rose art and good priced love getting them so cheap around back to school!
joni m.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL

Crayola crayons are the bst crayons out there! there not waxy so you don't get a dull color wax smudge. beautiful colors are what you get!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

Who doesn't love crayons? :) They are classic, and for a reason! Great for kids and adults alike :)
Julie W.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX

These are the best crayons out there. All other are either too waxy or have dull colors; Crayola is the original and the best!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Leasburg, MO

This is a great product. Crayola is an awesome brand full of quality products. This is the perfect set of crayons for kids and those young at heart. From coloring to writing and everything in between, Crayola is the best.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now