Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (70)
Ani S.
Ani S.

I love these crayons I buy them by the case ! I give them as welcome to first grade gifts , Valentine's Day and last year for Halloween. All the children big and small love them. They are a great made in America product.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Le Claire, IA

The box speaks the truth! As a teacher and parent, I will never buy or recommend any other brand. Crayola crayons provide beautiful color, wipe off easily, and are more durable than other brands! I even purchase extra at the beginning of the school year for students who buy other brands!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.

Definitely the best brand of crayons for my little ones hands! Always super afordable & love they are made with solar power since 2010!
Maricela E.
Maricela E.

Crayola crayons are always great quality. I stock up during back-to-school sales and use them throughout the year as part of gifts. I've tried other brands because they tend to be less expensive, but that also means the quality is lower and I always come back to Crayola. The quality of the product is solid, they're not overly waxy like other products, and they have a great array of color options.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.

I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH

I love these so much. I am 22 years old and I still go out and buy a couple boxes every few months
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Leasburg, MO

This is a great product. Crayola is an awesome brand full of quality products. This is the perfect set of crayons for kids and those young at heart. From coloring to writing and everything in between, Crayola is the best.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

The best crayons! I have tried other brands and none can compare to Crayola! Love them!
Casey P.
Casey P.

Yay crayons! There is no brand that compares to crayola! This is the brand that I had as a child and the brand that I will be giving my children.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC

I would never buy any other brand of crayon than crayola!! I've seen others flake, BUY crayola...they are not expensive and the color makes them worth every penny!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now