Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Love using crayon. You can make so many crafts with them. I have done the letter crayons for a couple of teachers and they love it..!!!
Angela T.
Angela T.
They are the best crayons! The quality is great because they don't leave big waxy stains on paper. I loved coloring with these as a child and they still come in handy!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Oregon City, OR
Crayola is without a doubt the best quality in crayons, colored pencils, and markers. They're much more flashy and color better without it being to faint like other brands. And you can get them for cheap.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Crayola are the ONLY crayons we buy in our house. The other brands are just cheap and waxy and don't perform very well. Plus, Crayola keeps the imagination running with all the new colors they come up with every year!
Jess S.
Jess S.
The best crayons you can get hands down. I still love to color every so often especially with my nieces so I always have a pack of these around.
Maricela E.
Maricela E.
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola crayons are always great quality. I stock up during back-to-school sales and use them throughout the year as part of gifts. I've tried other brands because they tend to be less expensive, but that also means the quality is lower and I always come back to Crayola. The quality of the product is solid, they're not overly waxy like other products, and they have a great array of color options.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Oct. 28, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
julie a.
julie a.
There is a reason that Crayola has been around for decades. They have nailed the crayon business. They have the most smooth and even coverage.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Crayola products are always my go to when it comes to crayons, colored pencils and markers. They are so amazing quality-wise! They're just slightly pricier than the cheap products (like Roseart) but definitely worth the price because the colors are more vibrant.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
My favorite brand of crayons. I always used these as a kid and my son colors with these as well. Some other brands are really waxy and therefore color weird. These are great though and they have so many colors.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?