BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Robyn R.
Huntington Beach
My son is 3. To be honest, he prefers the thicker crayons they make. Those are easier for him to grab a hold of when coloring.
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Never can go wrong with crayola crayons. Sturdy, bright colors and fun to use. I enjoy coloring more than my toddler sometimes.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
This crayons are great, I used to love them when I was little. They are easy to color with but sometime they can be expensive.
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My kids love coloring and making art. Crayola is one of the main brands we use. They are really vibrant and the color lasts.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
My toddlers love these can get them locally at walmart for super cheap they have a blast with different crayons and supplies
Katy W.
Magnolia, TX
I'm a preschool teacher so we go through LOTS of crayons every year. I love how bright and smooth the crayola crayons color!
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
There is nothing like a crayola crayon when coloring! The colors and pigments are amazing and they don't leave wax everywhere
Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
These crayons are wonderful! They are very durable and a perfect size. I like the 24 pack because it has a lot of good colors
Kirsten H.
Kansas City, MO
Crayons crayons are the best. They rarely break, and are super smooth when you use them. The color names are fun and creative
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
The very best brand of crayon. So many colors and a smooth finish. I've used these ever since i was a child and always will!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?