BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Amy S.
Amy S.
Crayola are the ONLY crayons we buy in our house. The other brands are just cheap and waxy and don't perform very well. Plus, Crayola keeps the imagination running with all the new colors they come up with every year!
Jess S.
Jess S.
The best crayons you can get hands down. I still love to color every so often especially with my nieces so I always have a pack of these around.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
The best crayons you could buy and totally worth the money. These crayons are not cheap and they color very good
Jeanine B.
Jeanine B.
These are the best crayons of all time. I love the smell, they remind me of kindergarten. My kids love them, I like to use them for different DIY proyects. They are awesome.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Such good quality crayons. They are expensive but they are such high quality it's hard to go with any other brand. They melt well too if you are doing art projects. The 24 count gives a good sampling of the basic colors.
Kahla c.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
Pinterest has so many ideas for these crayons . I love the smell it brings be back to my kindergarten teachers classroom miss Connell . There my favorite brand to use and not expensive. Colors and very true and vibrant compared to Roseart. The crayons glide better too when coloring.
lizz c.
lizz c.
Classic! Perfect for coloring books and doing crayon art so many pretty, pigmented colors
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
As an adult that still colors, its the best brand. Color goes on nice and doesn't look like a blob of wax all over your paper.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Who doesn't love a crayon! These are the best crayons, true to the color on the package and last a long time!
Kateri J.
Kateri J.
I used to always have these as a kid! even if they broke you could still use it! I loved to color! & these are the best!!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?