Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
#2 in Art & Craft Sets
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

5 days left

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

5 days left

Crayola 24ct crayons
Photos (72)
Angela L.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY

Classic crayons! One thing I've always known from the time I was a kid is that you can't skimp on crayons. The cheap stuff just doesn't cut it! Crayons makes the best product out there. Now that I have my own kids, I love buying these crayons for them for coloring, etc.
amanda  s.
amanda s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love these yet they aren't better than any other crayon brand so idk why
Mariah N.
Mariah N.

I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

Crayola has always been a wonderful brand for self expression with arts and crafts. It's wonderful to know that from the day I used them as a kid to now with my son using them they've kept their high standard of quality. They have many options for different age ranges, colors and types of drawing utensils. Id recommend their brand to any and everyone
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH

I love these so much. I am 22 years old and I still go out and buy a couple boxes every few months
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA

Crayola is the best brand for crayons. They last the longest and make coloring on any surface a reality. Much better than the cheap ones that break or don't draw on certain types of paper. Awesome!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Leasburg, MO

This is a great product. Crayola is an awesome brand full of quality products. This is the perfect set of crayons for kids and those young at heart. From coloring to writing and everything in between, Crayola is the best.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

The best crayons! I have tried other brands and none can compare to Crayola! Love them!
Casey P.
Casey P.

Yay crayons! There is no brand that compares to crayola! This is the brand that I had as a child and the brand that I will be giving my children.
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , Or

I will only buy Crayola crayons! They are by far the best, best color and sturdy. Love all Crayola art products!!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?