BY CRAYOLA #3 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I have always and will always love crayola crayons. They stand up much better than the cheaper brands and the colors look much better
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have try other brands and I can only say Crayola is the best!!!My daughter loves this crayons the color are so bright and colorful.
Lakrisha B.
I will only buy these for my kids for school. They are so bright and my kids love them. They don't break as easily as other brands.
Milisha D.
Philadelphia, PA
The best crayons to color with i still buy some every year i just may go buy a coloring book and pull my Crayola crayons out today
Seneca H.
May
My kids only use Crayola crayons! The colors are so vibrant and they shade extremely well.  We will forever be #CRAYOLAFAMILY
Kristen S.
Warrior, AL
We love Crayola crayons. I stock up when I find them on sale because they are the only crayons we use! The colors are beautiful!!
Karen C.
Mission, TX
Estos colores no deben de faltar, los use yo de niña, ahora mis hijos, ya sea para colorear en casa o para la escuela son unicos
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Crayola is such a great brand. Not too expensive and great quality colors! My son and I love Crayola crayons!! They're the best!
Robyn R.
Huntington Beach
My son is 3. To be honest, he prefers the thicker crayons they make. Those are easier for him to grab a hold of when coloring.
Brittany B.
My kids love to color a lot. They have so much fun. I always buy them at Walmart. My kids enjoy every they do when they color.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?