BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much5 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
I grew up buying these every year for school. They never failed me! I love the colors and how they were very easy to sharpen most of the time.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Best crayons ever. No other brand compares. Very bright colors and doesn't flake like other brands.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Crayons are like the only kids school supply that I would say brand matters. Crayola is the best.
Candi B.
Candi B.
Smooth even coloring unlike the undesirable results from the other brands. I always make sure to stock up during back to school events
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Warrior, AL
We love Crayola crayons. I stock up when I find them on sale because they are the only crayons we use! The colors are beautiful!!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Kansas City, MO
Crayons crayons are the best. They rarely break, and are super smooth when you use them. The color names are fun and creative
Mary Ellen  P.
Mary Ellen P.
Bloomington, IN
These crayons are wonderful! They are very durable and a perfect size. I like the 24 pack because it has a lot of good colors
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
There is nothing like a crayola crayon when coloring! The colors and pigments are amazing and they don't leave wax everywhere
Bee W.
Bee W.
Union, NJ
Best crayons ever, the only ones I use for arts and crafts with my little brother for his activities.
Estefany A.
Estefany A.
Perfect for my toddler boy he loves coloring with this crayons. ... and they are perfect size they're not to big for him
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?