BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much3 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?12 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Karen M.
Karen M.
These crayons are wonderful for children and gives them a good variety of colors
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Crayons is the only brand of colors I will buy, they have every color you need.
loren d.
loren d.
Molalla, Or
colors are vibrant and colors smoothly. the only brand I buy for my niece
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Definitely the best brand of crayons for my little ones hands! Always super afordable & love they are made with solar power since 2010!
Maricela E.
Maricela E.
Crayola crayons are always great quality. I stock up during back-to-school sales and use them throughout the year as part of gifts. I've tried other brands because they tend to be less expensive, but that also means the quality is lower and I always come back to Crayola. The quality of the product is solid, they're not overly waxy like other products, and they have a great array of color options.
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
I will only buy Crayola crayons! They are by far the best, best color and sturdy. Love all Crayola art products!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
#crayola crayons are the ONLY choice for my family! Fun colors. Durable. Fun! Great for arts & crafts, homework, and so much more! Choose #crayola!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I've been using and purchasing Crayloa crayons for years! I always buy a box for my daughter for her back to school supplies. The colors are pretty and they have a wide variety and they hold up well too!
Nora R.
Nora R.
Richmond, TX
Starting to fall in love with crayola all over again. They are the best for my toddler! More durable than other brands! Colors are rich and don't break as easily! Wouldn't use another brand !
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?