Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Crayola has always been a wonderful brand for self expression with arts and crafts. It's wonderful to know that from the day I used them as a kid to now with my son using them they've kept their high standard of quality. They have many options for different age ranges, colors and types of drawing utensils. Id recommend their brand to any and everyone
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
amanda  s.
amanda s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these yet they aren't better than any other crayon brand so idk why
Angela L.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Classic crayons! One thing I've always known from the time I was a kid is that you can't skimp on crayons. The cheap stuff just doesn't cut it! Crayons makes the best product out there. Now that I have my own kids, I love buying these crayons for them for coloring, etc.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
My favorite brand of crayons. I always used these as a kid and my son colors with these as well. Some other brands are really waxy and therefore color weird. These are great though and they have so many colors.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Crayola products are always my go to when it comes to crayons, colored pencils and markers. They are so amazing quality-wise! They're just slightly pricier than the cheap products (like Roseart) but definitely worth the price because the colors are more vibrant.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Calhoun, GA
Great for classroom and at home use and easily the best crayon brand available. They come at a very affordable price, color well, and do not break as easily as their generic competitors. I always buy these over any other brand.
Opinion M.
Opinion M.
They are really nice and well made. My kids love it. The color flows very smooth and well. Only concern if they would be more unbreakable
Elsa L.
Elsa L.
Los Angeles, CA
The best crayon brand compared to others. Although, the packaging is compact, wish they made the bottom sturdier so that the crayons don't fall out. Also, if the twistables were as affordable as this 24-pk, I would be getting the twistables more. Overall, the variety in colors and their quality deserves its 4 stars.
Daniee H.
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I always have these in my house! They are the best for coloring and when they break we reuse them to make candles and other art projects.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?