Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Amaya G.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.See all 77 photos

BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• Are these your preferred brand of cra...Hands down yes 11 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to make o...Well i made lipstick with it o... 16 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one as a candle?! No but heard it works 12 Answers
Photos (77)
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Great to send with your kids to school with! Have every color they would need to be creative and would not be limited by a 12 pack. Great colors and draw well. Low price and would buy these again!!!!!
VALISTINY C.
VALISTINY C.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are the absolute best crayons on earth! Way better than all other brands! I would definitely recommend to everyone! They are affordable. And great for all ages.
Kortney G.
Kortney G.
Cascade , VA
I love crayola, ever since I was a child this is the only brand of crayons I would want to use. They are very affordable and the colors are wonderful.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Crayola makes the best crayons, the best of everything!!! Not only for kids, but adults too!
Ani S.
Ani S.
I love these crayons I buy them by the case ! I give them as welcome to first grade gifts , Valentine's Day and last year for Halloween. All the children big and small love them. They are a great made in America product.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Le Claire, IA
The box speaks the truth! As a teacher and parent, I will never buy or recommend any other brand. Crayola crayons provide beautiful color, wipe off easily, and are more durable than other brands! I even purchase extra at the beginning of the school year for students who buy other brands!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Definitely the best brand of crayons for my little ones hands! Always super afordable & love they are made with solar power since 2010!
Maricela E.
Maricela E.
Crayola crayons are always great quality. I stock up during back-to-school sales and use them throughout the year as part of gifts. I've tried other brands because they tend to be less expensive, but that also means the quality is lower and I always come back to Crayola. The quality of the product is solid, they're not overly waxy like other products, and they have a great array of color options.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
I love these so much. I am 22 years old and I still go out and buy a couple boxes every few months
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?