BY CRAYOLA #5 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Michael...
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Ginie P.
Bronx, NY
These crayons are very good . They look good and do not stain as other brands . For me it is the best . I recommend it.
Crayola Crayons
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves these. She uses them to color and draw. I think I bought them at Walmart. I would tell my friends to go and get them.
Candi B.
Smooth even coloring unlike the undesirable results from the other brands. I always make sure to stock up during back to school events
Heizel D.
Savannah
Love them so much, got to have them handy always. Love using them for different art projects and very necessary for school and homework
Dijana I.
What is not to love. Kids love crayons, they need it every day. I would love if they didn't break all the time but great nevertheless.
Jennifer M.
W Jefferson, NC
These are a basic and essential for my primary school child. We have tried other brands but the colors are not the same nor as vibrant.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Crayola Crayons have always been my favorite brand of crayons. They are fairly cheap and color smoothly. Sharpen nicely if needed too.
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Love using crayon. You can make so many crafts with them. I have done the letter crayons for a couple of teachers and they love it..!!!
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
Best crayons ever! No other brand can compare. I've been using these since I could pick up a crayon. They are affordable and reliable.
Mallory W.
Definitely the best brand of crayons for my little ones hands! Always super afordable & love they are made with solar power since 2010!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?