BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?3 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
W Jefferson, NC
These are a basic and essential for my primary school child. We have tried other brands but the colors are not the same nor as vibrant.
Heizel D.
Savannah
Love them so much, got to have them handy always. Love using them for different art projects and very necessary for school and homework
Candi B.
Smooth even coloring unlike the undesirable results from the other brands. I always make sure to stock up during back to school events
Jaime W.
Glenolden, PA
Best crayons out there. I only use these. The quality and vivid colors can't be beat! Stock up for back to school - my kids love them!!
Dijana I.
What is not to love. Kids love crayons, they need it every day. I would love if they didn't break all the time but great nevertheless.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I have always and will always love crayola crayons. They stand up much better than the cheaper brands and the colors look much better
Cindy J.
Theses are great crayons are very durable, long lasting and my 3 year old loves them. A bit pricy but definitely worth it. Recommend.
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have try other brands and I can only say Crayola is the best!!!My daughter loves this crayons the color are so bright and colorful.
Milisha D.
Philadelphia, PA
The best crayons to color with i still buy some every year i just may go buy a coloring book and pull my Crayola crayons out today
Lakrisha B.
I will only buy these for my kids for school. They are so bright and my kids love them. They don't break as easily as other brands.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?