BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Helena S.
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
The original crayon! Just smelling them brings me back to my childhood. Other off brand crayons are just too waxy and the consistency is strange. I have yet to find one that is even close! Spend the extra 20 cents and buy your kids namebrand Crayons! They will thank you for it!
leigh ann c.
leigh ann c.
Taylorsville, KY
In my opinion Crayola crowns are the best especially for younger children they do not break easily like other brands. They are very affordable especially right before school you can grab a box for about .50 I will never buy a different brand I would highly recommend them
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I will never ever by another type of crayon ever this is it. Thwy make the most durable vibrant crayon. It comes in high counts and bigger sizes for little hands even twistables. Heck they even have smelly ones and sparkles ones. Highly recommended to family and friends.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC
There is nothing better when heading to school than Crayola crayons. I always buy a new box every year for my children and many times throughout the year. Their colors are the best. The crayons fit well in a child's had and are the perfect ingredient for a piece of art!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Kenyon, MN
These are the crayons I buy my son every year for school since Kindergarten!! They are have bright, bold colors! They are also very smooth! If you are worried about them making a mess I recommend the washable ones, they cost a little extra but clean up is a breeze!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
When it comes to crayons - Crayola is the best! Any other brand doesn't color as smooth or have quite the same consistency that these do. My son LOVES to color with them, they're super affordable and it's a name that I trust and have used even since I was a kid!
AnnRanea H.
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
The best crayons there is for kids that color hard these crayons are a lot better structure wise, and color is a lot more brighter and vibrant nothing like when you buy some cheap crayons. The only crayons are family buys and the only brand the schools ask for.
Mindi B.
Mindi B.
Minford, OH
Crayola crayons are my favorite. I have never found another brand that compares to Crayola. They color nice and smooth and not waxy as I have found in some other brand of crayons. They offer a variety of colors and they are great for back to school and at home!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
Good quality crayons. They write nice and smooth and the 24 pack comes with almost every color you need. I enjoy using these for crayon art because i feel like these are the highest quality crayons for the price. I am definitely purchasing again in the future.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
I love Crayola! They have a wide variety of colors. I would not recommend these crayons. I would recommend the crayola twistable crayons. The crayons show up very nicely on the paper. They are hard to work with on shiny posters. I always break these crayons.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?