Add a Photo

Photos (71)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Forsyth, GA

I buy nothing but Crayola crayons for my children. Crayola crayons last the longest and the colors exceed all others when the price is usually about the same for similar products of lesser quality. I bought the ultimate collection for my oldest and will continue to buy Crayola in the future.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Locust Grove, VA

I loooove Crayola my go to brand for back to school and rainy day fun. The color are so vibrant compared to the rose art brand. And super affordable and around this time of the year "back to school season" you can find the crayons at Walmart for around .50 cents!!!! You can't beat that.
Katie Y.
Katie Y.

Best crayons ever! They are bright and last a long time. I always buy these crayons for my kids during back to school time when the prices are lower than normal. They are not as waxy as other off brand crayons. I would reckoned these to other parents and even adults who like to color.
Kandie M.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX

I think these are a classic back to school item must have! I buy these every year for my son. I have tried other brands and none of them can stand up to this brand! There is a perfect amount of colors (24 to be exact) to get his creative mind going when working on a school project.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Crayola by far is one of the best art supply companies you can buy from. Their products are amazing! Just smelling Crayola crayons brings me back to my elementary school days. When my husband and I decide to have kids I will only buy them crayola products, especially their crayons!
Helena S.
Helena S.
Mobile, AL

The original crayon! Just smelling them brings me back to my childhood. Other off brand crayons are just too waxy and the consistency is strange. I have yet to find one that is even close! Spend the extra 20 cents and buy your kids namebrand Crayons! They will thank you for it!
leigh ann c.
leigh ann c.
Taylorsville, KY

In my opinion Crayola crowns are the best especially for younger children they do not break easily like other brands. They are very affordable especially right before school you can grab a box for about .50 I will never buy a different brand I would highly recommend them
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR

I will never ever by another type of crayon ever this is it. Thwy make the most durable vibrant crayon. It comes in high counts and bigger sizes for little hands even twistables. Heck they even have smelly ones and sparkles ones. Highly recommended to family and friends.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC

There is nothing better when heading to school than Crayola crayons. I always buy a new box every year for my children and many times throughout the year. Their colors are the best. The crayons fit well in a child's had and are the perfect ingredient for a piece of art!
Estefany N.
Estefany N.

I am in college but I always have a box of crayons just in case! I love how good the color payout is and the 24 pack is perfect for having on hand. Great to decorate my planner or use when I'm doing arts and crafts. I've used them since I was a kid and won't ever stop!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now