Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Amaya G.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.See all 77 photos

BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• Are these your preferred brand of cra...Hands down yes 11 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to make o...Well i made lipstick with it o... 16 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one as a candle?! No but heard it works 12 Answers
Photos (77)
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Kandie M.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
I think these are a classic back to school item must have! I buy these every year for my son. I have tried other brands and none of them can stand up to this brand! There is a perfect amount of colors (24 to be exact) to get his creative mind going when working on a school project.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Crayola by far is one of the best art supply companies you can buy from. Their products are amazing! Just smelling Crayola crayons brings me back to my elementary school days. When my husband and I decide to have kids I will only buy them crayola products, especially their crayons!
Helena S.
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
The original crayon! Just smelling them brings me back to my childhood. Other off brand crayons are just too waxy and the consistency is strange. I have yet to find one that is even close! Spend the extra 20 cents and buy your kids namebrand Crayons! They will thank you for it!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I will never ever by another type of crayon ever this is it. Thwy make the most durable vibrant crayon. It comes in high counts and bigger sizes for little hands even twistables. Heck they even have smelly ones and sparkles ones. Highly recommended to family and friends.
leigh ann c.
leigh ann c.
Taylorsville, KY
In my opinion Crayola crowns are the best especially for younger children they do not break easily like other brands. They are very affordable especially right before school you can grab a box for about .50 I will never buy a different brand I would highly recommend them
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC
There is nothing better when heading to school than Crayola crayons. I always buy a new box every year for my children and many times throughout the year. Their colors are the best. The crayons fit well in a child's had and are the perfect ingredient for a piece of art!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I am a kindergarten teacher and I pick up a pack of these almost every time I go to the store. We use them every single day. They have the best colors, texture, and quality. I actually get disapointed when students bring in a different brand. Students love them too!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Kenyon, Mn
These are the crayons I buy my son every year for school since Kindergarten!! They are have bright, bold colors! They are also very smooth! If you are worried about them making a mess I recommend the washable ones, they cost a little extra but clean up is a breeze!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
When it comes to crayons - Crayola is the best! Any other brand doesn't color as smooth or have quite the same consistency that these do. My son LOVES to color with them, they're super affordable and it's a name that I trust and have used even since I was a kid!
AnnRanea H.
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
The best crayons there is for kids that color hard these crayons are a lot better structure wise, and color is a lot more brighter and vibrant nothing like when you buy some cheap crayons. The only crayons are family buys and the only brand the schools ask for.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?