BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Every year the school supply list has 24 count crayons on it and every year I turn to Crayola. The quality of the crayons is better than all the other brands and the price is still great. I can usually find these crayons on sale for less than a dollar. I stock up because during a school year my son can go through about 5 packs of crayons. I use them as well when I color in my adult coloring books. Love Crayola.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Just as with the markers I rather spend a few extra cents for a crayon that is going to glide when you use it as opposed to a cheap brand that doesn't color correctly and breaks easily. I have always purchased this brand and would recommend it to others. Crayola Crayons, 24 pack
Teona M.
I am an adult and I still use these to color in my adult coloring books at work! These are the best, affordable brand that's easy accessible at a lot of stores and they are easy to use.. don't happen to apply a lot of pressure to use opposed to other generic brands.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert Level 2
YES I LOVE TO COLOR IT'S LIKE BEING A CHILD AGAIN WE WOULD BE SO HAPPY WHEN MY MOM BUY US CRAYON FOR US AND A COLORING BOOK JUST WANTED TO SIT ALL DAY AND COLOR. MY KID'S LOVE TO COLOR I WOULD COLOR WITH THEM AND NOW I ENJOY COLORING WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN THANK FOR BRING US JOY WE LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
Who doesnt love these crayons? Im 20 years old and still use them in my adult coloring book. They are great for all ages besides babies under one. Only because they usually try to eat them. Anyway , I think these crayons color the best , good price,and great for art projects. These crayons seem to hold up good not easily break. Color shows up good and comes in variety of colors.
Estefany N.
Texas
I am in college but I always have a box of crayons just in case! I love how good the color payout is and the 24 pack is perfect for having on hand. Great to decorate my planner or use when I'm doing arts and crafts. I've used them since I was a kid and won't ever stop!
Ani S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love these crayons I buy them by the case ! I give them as welcome to first grade gifts , Valentine's Day and last year for Halloween. All the children big and small love them. They are a great made in America product.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are the best crayons to use. The are easy to use and the pigment in the colors are amazing. When you use it they color so smoothly and it is not rough making your color sheet harsh looking. I always used these as a kid so my kids will only use these as well.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
The perfect pack of crayons for little ones! We always have these on hand. Perfect array of colors without being overwhelming. Not waxy, vibrant colors and durable. This pack is the perfect size to throw in my purse so we always have some crayons on hand. Cannot beat the price for the product / brand. I never buy any other!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Crayola crayons are the best---don't settle for anything else. There's no comparison! My kids only use these crayons and love them! Very inexpensive and long lasting---very highly recommend! We have been buying these for years.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?