Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA

Definitely a must have on the school supply list!! I highly recommend Crayola Crayons! They always meet my expectations and the kids love all the different colors! With school supplies piling up, I'm always happy to see the goodies like these priced so low! Who can beat .25cents!! It's unbeatable👍🏼👍🏼
Ginette R.
Ginette R.
Toronto, Ontario

Tried, tested and true for many generations. I remember the start of the school year with a brand new pack! Now I have a son in Grade 6 that receives a pack every year before school starts. This is a childhood tradition passed down generations in every household I believe. Crayola is the best!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Forsyth, GA

I buy nothing but Crayola crayons for my children. Crayola crayons last the longest and the colors exceed all others when the price is usually about the same for similar products of lesser quality. I bought the ultimate collection for my oldest and will continue to buy Crayola in the future.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Locust Grove, VA

I loooove Crayola my go to brand for back to school and rainy day fun. The color are so vibrant compared to the rose art brand. And super affordable and around this time of the year "back to school season" you can find the crayons at Walmart for around .50 cents!!!! You can't beat that.
Katie Y.
Katie Y.

Best crayons ever! They are bright and last a long time. I always buy these crayons for my kids during back to school time when the prices are lower than normal. They are not as waxy as other off brand crayons. I would reckoned these to other parents and even adults who like to color.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Crayola by far is one of the best art supply companies you can buy from. Their products are amazing! Just smelling Crayola crayons brings me back to my elementary school days. When my husband and I decide to have kids I will only buy them crayola products, especially their crayons!
Kandie M.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX

I think these are a classic back to school item must have! I buy these every year for my son. I have tried other brands and none of them can stand up to this brand! There is a perfect amount of colors (24 to be exact) to get his creative mind going when working on a school project.
Helena S.
Helena S.
Mobile, AL

The original crayon! Just smelling them brings me back to my childhood. Other off brand crayons are just too waxy and the consistency is strange. I have yet to find one that is even close! Spend the extra 20 cents and buy your kids namebrand Crayons! They will thank you for it!
leigh ann c.
leigh ann c.
Taylorsville, KY

In my opinion Crayola crowns are the best especially for younger children they do not break easily like other brands. They are very affordable especially right before school you can grab a box for about .50 I will never buy a different brand I would highly recommend them
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR

I will never ever by another type of crayon ever this is it. Thwy make the most durable vibrant crayon. It comes in high counts and bigger sizes for little hands even twistables. Heck they even have smelly ones and sparkles ones. Highly recommended to family and friends.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now