BY CRAYOLA #3 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Katharine B.
Appomattox, VA
I work for a public library and use Crayola crayons for many of the projects we color during our weekly Story & Craft Time.  I find that I have less breakage and waste using them than cheaper brands.  The colors are true, and seem to fill in the paper better.  I usually stock up on them when Walmart puts them on sale during their end of summer school supply stock up sale.  I even buy several packs for myself, so when the churches start collecting Christmas gifts for are families in need I have plenty to share.  And who doesn't like getting a box of crayons at any age?
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
My number one favorite brand of crayons since I was a little kid. The pigment is always good and isn't waxy when you color on different paper. My kids and I enjoy passing time coloring and drawing, and use crayons coloring products all the time.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Every year the school supply list has 24 count crayons on it and every year I turn to Crayola. The quality of the crayons is better than all the other brands and the price is still great. I can usually find these crayons on sale for less than a dollar. I stock up because during a school year my son can go through about 5 packs of crayons. I use them as well when I color in my adult coloring books. Love Crayola.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Just as with the markers I rather spend a few extra cents for a crayon that is going to glide when you use it as opposed to a cheap brand that doesn't color correctly and breaks easily. I have always purchased this brand and would recommend it to others. Crayola Crayons, 24 pack
Teona M.
I am an adult and I still use these to color in my adult coloring books at work! These are the best, affordable brand that's easy accessible at a lot of stores and they are easy to use.. don't happen to apply a lot of pressure to use opposed to other generic brands.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES I LOVE TO COLOR IT'S LIKE BEING A CHILD AGAIN WE WOULD BE SO HAPPY WHEN MY MOM BUY US CRAYON FOR US AND A COLORING BOOK JUST WANTED TO SIT ALL DAY AND COLOR. MY KID'S LOVE TO COLOR I WOULD COLOR WITH THEM AND NOW I ENJOY COLORING WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN THANK FOR BRING US JOY WE LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS
Ashley F.
Hamilton Ohio
Who doesnt love these crayons? Im 20 years old and still use them in my adult coloring book. They are great for all ages besides babies under one. Only because they usually try to eat them. Anyway , I think these crayons color the best , good price,and great for art projects. These crayons seem to hold up good not easily break. Color shows up good and comes in variety of colors.
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
These are great for coloring and don’t get messy at all. It definitely met my expectations. This brand is also known for the best quality! My little sister and brother definitely enjoyed it! I️ would definitely buy this again and other products for the company.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These crayons are a favorite in our home. The colors are very bright and rich. They color very smooth, and are also easy to sharpen. We purchased these at Walmart for a great price. These crayons are definitely the best kind of crayons out there.
Estefany N.
Brownsville, TX
I am in college but I always have a box of crayons just in case! I love how good the color payout is and the 24 pack is perfect for having on hand. Great to decorate my planner or use when I'm doing arts and crafts. I've used them since I was a kid and won't ever stop!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?