Add a Photo
Photos (72)
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Crayola crayons are the best crayons.. Who doesn't love to get a coloring book and color especially with little kids
Jona K.
Jona K.
Best colors ever. I used the when I was little and they are the only colors have have bought for my children over the past 21 years. No other brand are as durable or pigmented as these. The 24 count pack have just the right amount of variety of colors.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
#crayola crayons are the ONLY choice for my family! Fun colors. Durable. Fun! Great for arts & crafts, homework, and so much more! Choose #crayola!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I've been using and purchasing Crayloa crayons for years! I always buy a box for my daughter for her back to school supplies. The colors are pretty and they have a wide variety and they hold up well too!
Nora R.
Nora R.
Richmond, TX
Starting to fall in love with crayola all over again. They are the best for my toddler! More durable than other brands! Colors are rich and don't break as easily! Wouldn't use another brand !
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
My daughter and I color often. We love the colors the offer. The smaller size is great for travel. They don't break even though she pushes down on them hard.
Laquande  .
Laquande .
Washington, DC
I love them always have I used them when I was little now I use them for my little ones easy to use and great colors
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Crayola crayons are very vibrantly pigmented and there are lots of colors to choose from! The wrapping easily tears off for when you need to sharpen the crayon, and the colors do not get all over your hands or clothing.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Perfect for school I'm always stacking up on these for my children! Its the one this schools ask for a lot and they are pretty cheap. The colors are great they don't fade like the other brands.
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
Can't go wrong with crayola brand. This company has been around for awhile and there's a reason for it! I trust this brand.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?