BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
I buy these every year for my kids school supplies. They seem to last longer than any other brand. They have better pigment and we just live them
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
All of my grandkids love to color and draw, and with these crayons they get entertain. I just love seeing them drawing and entertain in my house.
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
The best brand of creations hand down. I love their quality and the wife range of color choices. These are the only creations we use on my home.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I have always loved crayola crayons. They are of good quality. They last a long time. and now I have been enjoying watching my daughter use them.
Casey P.
Yay crayons! There is no brand that compares to crayola! This is the brand that I had as a child and the brand that I will be giving my children.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I love using crayons till this day even though im an adult now but im still a kid inside and i love the big pack withthe sharpner already inside
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
Great for all ages. A variety of colors, nontoxic, and preferred by teachers, these crayons are great for school, work, or just staying at home.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
We use these crayons on a daily basis in our classroom. My kids love the color option our favorite is red violet. The boys fight over this one.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Best crayons! Don't bother with other brands -these are bright, don't break as easily and if you melt them into shapes, the colors stay truer.
Stacey L.
I grew up buying these every year for school. They never failed me! I love the colors and how they were very easy to sharpen most of the time.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?