Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
#2 in Art & Craft Sets
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

5 days left

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

5 days left

Crayola 24ct crayons
Photos (72)
Jimmy F.
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA

Crayola is definitely my number one choice for crayons! My kids love them and I have always looked to them as my go-to since I was a little rugrat too! Best variety of colors, best quality, and good price for it all!
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA

Crayola is the best brand for crayons. They last the longest and make coloring on any surface a reality. Much better than the cheap ones that break or don't draw on certain types of paper. Awesome!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

Crayola has always been a wonderful brand for self expression with arts and crafts. It's wonderful to know that from the day I used them as a kid to now with my son using them they've kept their high standard of quality. They have many options for different age ranges, colors and types of drawing utensils. Id recommend their brand to any and everyone
Mariah N.
Mariah N.

I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
Maricela E.
Maricela E.

Crayola crayons are always great quality. I stock up during back-to-school sales and use them throughout the year as part of gifts. I've tried other brands because they tend to be less expensive, but that also means the quality is lower and I always come back to Crayola. The quality of the product is solid, they're not overly waxy like other products, and they have a great array of color options.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.

I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Laquande  .
Laquande .
Washington, DC

I love them always have I used them when I was little now I use them for my little ones easy to use and great colors
Andrea K.
Andrea K.

My daughter and I color often. We love the colors the offer. The smaller size is great for travel. They don't break even though she pushes down on them hard.
Nora R.
Nora R.
Richmond, TX

Starting to fall in love with crayola all over again. They are the best for my toddler! More durable than other brands! Colors are rich and don't break as easily! Wouldn't use another brand !
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA

I've been using and purchasing Crayloa crayons for years! I always buy a box for my daughter for her back to school supplies. The colors are pretty and they have a wide variety and they hold up well too!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?