Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Kari M.
Kari M.
Nampa, Alberta

Great crayons. Easy for my 3 year old to use. Does not transfer into hands.
Jimmy F.
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA

Crayola is definitely my number one choice for crayons! My kids love them and I have always looked to them as my go-to since I was a little rugrat too! Best variety of colors, best quality, and good price for it all!
Tina L.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA

Best Crayon brand because what other brand is there? I always prefer using Crayola over any brand (like Dollar Tree, 98/99¢ cent store). I've been using these crayons for as long as I can remember.... and I'm glad they haven't changed their packaging!!! :') I missed Elementary school when they gave out free Crayons/color pencils/markers (I think the school/teacher provides it for the students though).
Megan  T.
Megan T.
Copperas Cove, TX

I'm a homeschool mom to a 4 year old so coloring is something we do almost everyday. I will not is a brand other than Crayola. The quality of the product far surpass any other crayon we have tried.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Bassfield, MS

These are great colors. I always get this brand for my kids because they seem to hold up better than off brands.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Chesapeake , Ohio

Crayola Crayons are the best brand you can buy! I stock up on them at back to school sales.
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX

This crayons are great, I used to love them when I was little. They are easy to color with but sometime they can be expensive.
Sarah  P.
Sarah P.

Best crayons money can buy! Crayola is trusted and super save. Great product for adults and children!
Alicia J.
Alicia J.

The best crayons ever! I am a kindergarten teacher and with all of the different makes of crayons, Crayola is by far my #1 choice!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN

It is the simple box of crayons that has a variety of colors and the brand is very good. These crayons work awesome and really are great.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now