BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jaime W.
Glenolden, PA
Best crayons out there. I only use these. The quality and vivid colors can't be beat! Stock up for back to school - my kids love them!!
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Crayola Crayons have always been my favorite brand of crayons. They are fairly cheap and color smoothly. Sharpen nicely if needed too.
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Love using crayon. You can make so many crafts with them. I have done the letter crayons for a couple of teachers and they love it..!!!
Heizel D.
Savannah
Love them so much, got to have them handy always. Love using them for different art projects and very necessary for school and homework
Jennifer M.
W Jefferson, NC
These are a basic and essential for my primary school child. We have tried other brands but the colors are not the same nor as vibrant.
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
Best crayons ever! No other brand can compare. I've been using these since I could pick up a crayon. They are affordable and reliable.
Dijana I.
What is not to love. Kids love crayons, they need it every day. I would love if they didn't break all the time but great nevertheless.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these. She uses them to color and draw. I think I bought them at Walmart. I would tell my friends to go and get them.
Cindy J.
Theses are great crayons are very durable, long lasting and my 3 year old loves them. A bit pricy but definitely worth it. Recommend.
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have try other brands and I can only say Crayola is the best!!!My daughter loves this crayons the color are so bright and colorful.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?