BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
These crayons are wonderful! They are very durable and a perfect size. I like the 24 pack because it has a lot of good colors
Kirsten H.
Kansas City, MO
Crayons crayons are the best. They rarely break, and are super smooth when you use them. The color names are fun and creative
Bee W.
Union, NJ
Best crayons ever, the only ones I use for arts and crafts with my little brother for his activities.
Estefany A.
Perfect for my toddler boy he loves coloring with this crayons. ... and they are perfect size they're not to big for him
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS
I use these at school and at home I also use them for making YouTube videos and these do not break easy like crazy art
Emily J.
Ellensburg, WA
Best crayons out there! They are my students favorites because of how bold the colors are and how smoothly they color.
Jennifer H.
Coppell, TX
I love Crayola Crayons! As an adult, I still like to take time out to color with the kids. This brand is my favorite!
Gabi B.
Classic back to school staple. they can be used for so many other things such as lipstick when mixed with coconut oil
kelsey o.
Fresno, CA
Love these for my kids, non toxic and classic! And I love that you can buy them in bulk single colors for projects!
Camila w.
I always have a box of the crayons in my purse. It always entertains the kids while we are out.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?