BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...1 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much2 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?11 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jt N.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS
I use these at school and at home I also use them for making YouTube videos and these do not break easy like crazy art
Gabi B.
Gabi B.
Classic back to school staple. they can be used for so many other things such as lipstick when mixed with coconut oil
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Coppell, TX
I love Crayola Crayons! As an adult, I still like to take time out to color with the kids. This brand is my favorite!
Camila w.
Camila w.
I always have a box of the crayons in my purse. It always entertains the kids while we are out.
kelsey o.
kelsey o.
Fresno, CA
Love these for my kids, non toxic and classic! And I love that you can buy them in bulk single colors for projects!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Although pricey compared to other brands I really like Crayola products. They definitely have the best crayons.
Isa B.
Isa B.
Kids love these. I usually buy them in bulk. other brands don't compare to the pigment that these crayons have.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or
Classic crayons! Work really good! Colors are all great! Super bright! Only crayons I use!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
I will not use any crayons but crayola crayons. their quality is just leagues above any other competing brand.
Reeva S.
Reeva S.
Great well known brand. The store brand crayons or free ones you get at restaurants can't compare to Crayola.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?