Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Amaya G.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.See all 77 photos

BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• Are these your preferred brand of cra...Hands down yes 11 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to make o...Well i made lipstick with it o... 16 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one as a candle?! No but heard it works 12 Answers
Photos (77)
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Crayons is the only brand of colors I will buy, they have every color you need.
loren d.
loren d.
Molalla, Or
colors are vibrant and colors smoothly. the only brand I buy for my niece
Holly B.
Holly B.
Saint Charles, MI
I am not really sure who would give less than a 5 on a pack of crayola crayons, whoever has given less stars has obviously never purchased the cheap off brand. Crayola is the most superior in the crayon kingdom. Don't believe me? Try one of the off brands and tell me which you prefer. The colors are bold and vibrant.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN
It is the simple box of crayons that has a variety of colors and the brand is very good. These crayons work awesome and really are great.
Sarah  P.
Sarah P.
Best crayons money can buy! Crayola is trusted and super save. Great product for adults and children!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX
This crayons are great, I used to love them when I was little. They are easy to color with but sometime they can be expensive.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Chesapeake , OH
Crayola Crayons are the best brand you can buy! I stock up on them at back to school sales.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Bassfield, MS
These are great colors. I always get this brand for my kids because they seem to hold up better than off brands.
Megan  T.
Megan T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I'm a homeschool mom to a 4 year old so coloring is something we do almost everyday. I will not is a brand other than Crayola. The quality of the product far surpass any other crayon we have tried.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Crayon brand because what other brand is there? I always prefer using Crayola over any brand (like Dollar Tree, 98/99ยข cent store). I've been using these crayons for as long as I can remember.... and I'm glad they haven't changed their packaging!!! :') I missed Elementary school when they gave out free Crayons/color pencils/markers (I think the school/teacher provides it for the students though).
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?