BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Mariah N.
I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
Savannah P.
What is not to love about Crayola? I love all the colors in the 24 count box. I love the smooth coloring and that the don't break so easy.
Opinion M.
They are really nice and well made. My kids love it. The color flows very smooth and well. Only concern if they would be more unbreakable
Allison S.
It is the simple box of crayons that has a variety of colors and the brand is very good. These crayons work awesome and really are great.
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I always have these in my house! They are the best for coloring and when they break we reuse them to make candles and other art projects.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Crayola Crayons have always been my favorite brand of crayons. They are fairly cheap and color smoothly. Sharpen nicely if needed too.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these. She uses them to color and draw. I think I bought them at Walmart. I would tell my friends to go and get them.
Jennifer M.
W Jefferson, NC
These are a basic and essential for my primary school child. We have tried other brands but the colors are not the same nor as vibrant.
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
Best crayons ever! No other brand can compare. I've been using these since I could pick up a crayon. They are affordable and reliable.
Candi B.
Smooth even coloring unlike the undesirable results from the other brands. I always make sure to stock up during back to school events
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?