BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Stacey L.
I grew up buying these every year for school. They never failed me! I love the colors and how they were very easy to sharpen most of the time.
Kateri J.
I used to always have these as a kid! even if they broke you could still use it! I loved to color! & these are the best!!
Crystal B.
Best crayons ever. No other brand compares. Very bright colors and doesn't flake like other brands.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Crayons are like the only kids school supply that I would say brand matters. Crayola is the best.
Candi B.
Smooth even coloring unlike the undesirable results from the other brands. I always make sure to stock up during back to school events
Yennefer C.
The best crayons you could buy and totally worth the money. These crayons are not cheap and they color very good
Judea K.
Salem, OR
I will only buy Crayola crayons! They are by far the best, best color and sturdy. Love all Crayola art products!!
Diana L.
Who doesn't love a crayon! These are the best crayons, true to the color on the package and last a long time!
Kristen S.
Warrior, AL
We love Crayola crayons. I stock up when I find them on sale because they are the only crayons we use! The colors are beautiful!!
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
There is nothing like a crayola crayon when coloring! The colors and pigments are amazing and they don't leave wax everywhere
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?