Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny

I buy these every year for my kids school supplies. They seem to last longer than any other brand. They have better pigment and we just live them
Gahanna, OH

Crayola is a brand I have trusted for years. Love these crayons! I love to color with crayola crayons. We buy these each year for school supplies!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA

Loves these colors they really pop a lot ! I recommend them to anyone ! Unlike the cheap one i love these best !
Holly B.
Holly B.
Saint Charles, MI

I am not really sure who would give less than a 5 on a pack of crayola crayons, whoever has given less stars has obviously never purchased the cheap off brand. Crayola is the most superior in the crayon kingdom. Don't believe me? Try one of the off brands and tell me which you prefer. The colors are bold and vibrant.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN

It is the simple box of crayons that has a variety of colors and the brand is very good. These crayons work awesome and really are great.
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Dallas, TX

This crayons are great, I used to love them when I was little. They are easy to color with but sometime they can be expensive.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Chesapeake, Ohio

Crayola Crayons are the best brand you can buy! I stock up on them at back to school sales.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Bassfield, MS

These are great colors. I always get this brand for my kids because they seem to hold up better than off brands.
Megan  T.
Megan T.
Copperas Cove, TX

I'm a homeschool mom to a 4 year old so coloring is something we do almost everyday. I will not is a brand other than Crayola. The quality of the product far surpass any other crayon we have tried.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA

Best Crayon brand because what other brand is there? I always prefer using Crayola over any brand (like Dollar Tree, 98/99ยข cent store). I've been using these crayons for as long as I can remember.... and I'm glad they haven't changed their packaging!!! :') I missed Elementary school when they gave out free Crayons/color pencils/markers (I think the school/teacher provides it for the students though).
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now