Add a Photo

Photos (70)
VALISTINY C.
VALISTINY C.
Corpus Christi, TX

These are the absolute best crayons on earth! Way better than all other brands! I would definitely recommend to everyone! They are affordable. And great for all ages.
Kortney G.
Kortney G.
Cascade, VA

I love crayola, ever since I was a child this is the only brand of crayons I would want to use. They are very affordable and the colors are wonderful.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

Crayola makes the best crayons, the best of everything!!! Not only for kids, but adults too!
Monica J.
Monica J.
Brampton , Ontario

Perfect for little people with little hands my son loves everything crayola! There a good brand very cheap and good quality
Ani S.
Ani S.

I love these crayons I buy them by the case ! I give them as welcome to first grade gifts , Valentine's Day and last year for Halloween. All the children big and small love them. They are a great made in America product.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Le Claire, IA

The box speaks the truth! As a teacher and parent, I will never buy or recommend any other brand. Crayola crayons provide beautiful color, wipe off easily, and are more durable than other brands! I even purchase extra at the beginning of the school year for students who buy other brands!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.

Definitely the best brand of crayons for my little ones hands! Always super afordable & love they are made with solar power since 2010!
Mariah N.
Mariah N.

I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

Crayola has always been a wonderful brand for self expression with arts and crafts. It's wonderful to know that from the day I used them as a kid to now with my son using them they've kept their high standard of quality. They have many options for different age ranges, colors and types of drawing utensils. Id recommend their brand to any and everyone
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA

Crayola is the best brand for crayons. They last the longest and make coloring on any surface a reality. Much better than the cheap ones that break or don't draw on certain types of paper. Awesome!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now