Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Hands down, crayola has the best crayons. They have always been my favorite because the color evenly and smoothly. Theyvare the only brand I buy for my boys.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
Crayola brand still beats all the other brands by a landslide. The crayon isn't to waxy and the colors are vibrant. Crayola has been able to keep up with trends and provides a quality crayon.
Raquel
Raquel
Crayola is the best brand for crayons you can never go wrong with this brand I've used these since I was little and I still use them with my child, these are much better then the roseart brand which are not good at all.
Karisma A.
Karisma A.
A good ole pack of crayons was my favorite of school supplies because i really enjoyed art class as a child, coloring books and drawing and coloring with my crayons. For some reason my crayons would break or if i shared them, i would never have exactly 24 when i put them all back in. These remind me of the good days.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Nov. 28, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Great to send with your kids to school with! Have every color they would need to be creative and would not be limited by a 12 pack. Great colors and draw well. Low price and would buy these again!!!!!
VALISTINY C.
VALISTINY C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Dec. 6, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These are the absolute best crayons on earth! Way better than all other brands! I would definitely recommend to everyone! They are affordable. And great for all ages.
Kortney G.
Kortney G.
Cascade , VA
Dec. 12, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I love crayola, ever since I was a child this is the only brand of crayons I would want to use. They are very affordable and the colors are wonderful.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola makes the best crayons, the best of everything!!! Not only for kids, but adults too!
Ani S.
Ani S.
Jan. 16, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I love these crayons I buy them by the case ! I give them as welcome to first grade gifts , Valentine's Day and last year for Halloween. All the children big and small love them. They are a great made in America product.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Le Claire, IA
Jan. 23, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
The box speaks the truth! As a teacher and parent, I will never buy or recommend any other brand. Crayola crayons provide beautiful color, wipe off easily, and are more durable than other brands! I even purchase extra at the beginning of the school year for students who buy other brands!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?