Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (71)
Kateri J.
Kateri J.

I used to always have these as a kid! even if they broke you could still use it! I loved to color! & these are the best!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA

I love these! I used this little pack in college and it worked great. great for kids and travel or just on the go!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX

These are the best crayons out there. All other are either too waxy or have dull colors; Crayola is the original and the best!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

Who doesn't love crayons? :) They are classic, and for a reason! Great for kids and adults alike :)
joni m.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL

Crayola crayons are the bst crayons out there! there not waxy so you don't get a dull color wax smudge. beautiful colors are what you get!
sara p.

The best crayons!!! so much better then rose art and good priced love getting them so cheap around back to school!
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny

I buy these every year for my kids school supplies. They seem to last longer than any other brand. They have better pigment and we just live them
Gahanna, OH

Crayola is a brand I have trusted for years. Love these crayons! I love to color with crayola crayons. We buy these each year for school supplies!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA

Loves these colors they really pop a lot ! I recommend them to anyone ! Unlike the cheap one i love these best !
Holly B.
Holly B.
Saint Charles, MI

I am not really sure who would give less than a 5 on a pack of crayola crayons, whoever has given less stars has obviously never purchased the cheap off brand. Crayola is the most superior in the crayon kingdom. Don't believe me? Try one of the off brands and tell me which you prefer. The colors are bold and vibrant.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now