BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Love using crayon. You can make so many crafts with them. I have done the letter crayons for a couple of teachers and they love it..!!!
Emily K.
I bought this for my kids because it has good quantity of crayons that last for few months if use it gently.. The quality is great!!! Variety of color...
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I have always and will always love crayola crayons. They stand up much better than the cheaper brands and the colors look much better
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN
The best..... there are others but Crayola is by far superior to them all. Long lasting, great color make these by far the best crayon for your money.
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
Only buy crayola crayons for my kids. Not waxy like the other cheap brands and so many colors to. Goose from.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
These are such a classic art supply. They can be used in SO many projects, limited only by your imagination!
Amber P.
Oakman, AL
Who doesn't love these. I but them like every month for my daughters. They keep them busy when I am cleaning.
Sunshine R.
As an adult that still colors, its the best brand. Color goes on nice and doesn't look like a blob of wax all over your paper.
Katy W.
Magnolia, TX
I'm a preschool teacher so we go through LOTS of crayons every year. I love how bright and smooth the crayola crayons color!
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR
There is no substitute to Crayola when it comes to crayons. They don't break as easily and have brighter more vivid colors and better coverage.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?