Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Tina L.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA

Best Crayon brand because what other brand is there? I always prefer using Crayola over any brand (like Dollar Tree, 98/99¢ cent store). I've been using these crayons for as long as I can remember.... and I'm glad they haven't changed their packaging!!! :') I missed Elementary school when they gave out free Crayons/color pencils/markers (I think the school/teacher provides it for the students though).
Jimmy F.
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA

Crayola is definitely my number one choice for crayons! My kids love them and I have always looked to them as my go-to since I was a little rugrat too! Best variety of colors, best quality, and good price for it all!
Kari M.
Kari M.
Nampa, Alberta

Great crayons. Easy for my 3 year old to use. Does not transfer into hands.
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA

Crayola is the best brand for crayons. They last the longest and make coloring on any surface a reality. Much better than the cheap ones that break or don't draw on certain types of paper. Awesome!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

Crayola has always been a wonderful brand for self expression with arts and crafts. It's wonderful to know that from the day I used them as a kid to now with my son using them they've kept their high standard of quality. They have many options for different age ranges, colors and types of drawing utensils. Id recommend their brand to any and everyone
Mariah N.
Mariah N.

I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
amanda  s.
amanda s.
San Bernardino, CA

I love these yet they aren't better than any other crayon brand so idk why
Angela L.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY

Classic crayons! One thing I've always known from the time I was a kid is that you can't skimp on crayons. The cheap stuff just doesn't cut it! Crayons makes the best product out there. Now that I have my own kids, I love buying these crayons for them for coloring, etc.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Irving, TX

My favorite brand of crayons. I always used these as a kid and my son colors with these as well. Some other brands are really waxy and therefore color weird. These are great though and they have so many colors.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Crayola products are always my go to when it comes to crayons, colored pencils and markers. They are so amazing quality-wise! They're just slightly pricier than the cheap products (like Roseart) but definitely worth the price because the colors are more vibrant.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now