BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
#crayola crayons are the ONLY choice for my family! Fun colors. Durable. Fun! Great for arts & crafts, homework, and so much more! Choose #crayola!
Jess S.
The best crayons you can get hands down. I still love to color every so often especially with my nieces so I always have a pack of these around.
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
Great for all ages. A variety of colors, nontoxic, and preferred by teachers, these crayons are great for school, work, or just staying at home.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
All of my grandkids love to color and draw, and with these crayons they get entertain. I just love seeing them drawing and entertain in my house.
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
I buy these every year for my kids school supplies. They seem to last longer than any other brand. They have better pigment and we just live them
Casey P.
Yay crayons! There is no brand that compares to crayola! This is the brand that I had as a child and the brand that I will be giving my children.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I love using crayons till this day even though im an adult now but im still a kid inside and i love the big pack withthe sharpner already inside
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I have always loved crayola crayons. They are of good quality. They last a long time. and now I have been enjoying watching my daughter use them.
Tiffany Z.
Hemet, CA
WHAT KIDS DOESNT HAVE THESE! ONLY THING I HATE IS THERE ARE WAY CHEAPER CRAYONS OUT THERE THAT DO BREAK EASIER BUT THESE STILL GET THE JOB DONE
julie a.
There is a reason that Crayola has been around for decades. They have nailed the crayon business. They have the most smooth and even coverage.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?