BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
julie a.
There is a reason that Crayola has been around for decades. They have nailed the crayon business. They have the most smooth and even coverage.
Tiffany Z.
Hemet, CA
WHAT KIDS DOESNT HAVE THESE! ONLY THING I HATE IS THERE ARE WAY CHEAPER CRAYONS OUT THERE THAT DO BREAK EASIER BUT THESE STILL GET THE JOB DONE
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR
There is no substitute to Crayola when it comes to crayons. They don't break as easily and have brighter more vivid colors and better coverage.
Stacey L.
I grew up buying these every year for school. They never failed me! I love the colors and how they were very easy to sharpen most of the time.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
We use these crayons on a daily basis in our classroom. My kids love the color option our favorite is red violet. The boys fight over this one.
Jennifer M.
Most favorite crayons they're not expensive they draw on smooth great amount of colors I always stock up around this time!e. Back to school!!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Buying legit Crayola crayons for school is a must!! Scored these for 50 cents at Publix. More than enough colors but not too big for school.
Crystal W.
Philadelphiaz
Just enough in pack for preschoolers. Crayola does not leave paper waxy. Would like Crayola to make 24 pack with chunky crayons for toddlers.
Mariah N.
I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
Savannah P.
What is not to love about Crayola? I love all the colors in the 24 count box. I love the smooth coloring and that the don't break so easy.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?