BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much5 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Maria O.
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have try other brands and I can only say Crayola is the best!!!My daughter loves this crayons the color are so bright and colorful.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
These are the best crayons by far! There is no question about it you should buy this brand over any other you will thank yourself for it in the long run
yesica b.
yesica b.
Soledad, CA
I love crayola crayons it is my favorite brand they are the best my kids like them to and if i get them a different brand they can tell right away because of the quality .
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
My almost two year old just discovered coloring! Crayola has always been my favorite brand of crayon they have beautiful colors and go on smooth when you color with them.
Emilie  H.
Emilie H.
Beale AFB , CA
I always have these on me when we leave the house. Very crafty family and enjoy using our imagination. Best colors. We also found the glitter set that is also super fun
sara w.
sara w.
Tampa, FL
I love crayola. They make the best crayons. I am kind of a snob when it comes to crayons. They will always win!
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA
Love having these crayons. My daughter loves using them and the wide variety of colors that they have to color in her coloring books or to just color me some pictures.
Emi M.
Emi M.
I have gone through many crayons. I always go to crayons, because they are the best quality. And there are so many color options! My son has never been disappointed.
Keisha E.
Keisha E.
Crescent City, CA
Crayola makes the best crayons! My kids love them. Only type of crayons I buy!! They dont even compare to other products. The colors are bright and show up great.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Middleburg, Fl
Best crayons with great coloring results. The most famous and popular brand of crayons for a reason. Don't leave a waxy build up on the paper.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?