BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Best crayons you could buy and use the colors are amazing show great on anything you color my son loves them
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
I have 5 kids and we buy crayons all the time, both for school and for home. I've tried the other brands, but they do not compare! Crayola is the best!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
You just can't beat Crayola when it comes to crayons. They have a consistent texture, and go on the paper more smoothly. They also break less frequently, and last longer than other brands.
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
The absolute BEST crayons ever. The best color selection, not too waxy, and they have such a big variety.
Jacquline G.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
Love these for school supplies and just to have around the house for the smaller ones who need something to do. Have always had the best quality for colors since I was younger.
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Crayola best brand for crayons! I love them I love the way the colors show up on paper especially when used on manila paper. This is the only brand I let my son use
Rose W.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL
I have been a fan since I was little. Now my children gets to enjoy them as well. Classics never lose. Love the rich color pigments and they are durable for rough little hands.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love these as a teacher and mom these are my favorite brand. They do not break as easy as other brands. The color comes out great and the price is not bad!
Meg K.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
This is by far the best brand of crayons and the only ones I will buy for my kids! No other brand compares and your children will make beautiful art for your fridge with these
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
London, ON
My son us 2 years and a half and he loves crayons and crayons are amazing since they are thicker and harder to break
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?