Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (71)
Opinion M.
Opinion M.

They are really nice and well made. My kids love it. The color flows very smooth and well. Only concern if they would be more unbreakable
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Calhoun, GA

Great for classroom and at home use and easily the best crayon brand available. They come at a very affordable price, color well, and do not break as easily as their generic competitors. I always buy these over any other brand.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Crayola products are always my go to when it comes to crayons, colored pencils and markers. They are so amazing quality-wise! They're just slightly pricier than the cheap products (like Roseart) but definitely worth the price because the colors are more vibrant.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Irving, TX

My favorite brand of crayons. I always used these as a kid and my son colors with these as well. Some other brands are really waxy and therefore color weird. These are great though and they have so many colors.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY

Classic crayons! One thing I've always known from the time I was a kid is that you can't skimp on crayons. The cheap stuff just doesn't cut it! Crayons makes the best product out there. Now that I have my own kids, I love buying these crayons for them for coloring, etc.
amanda  s.
amanda s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love these yet they aren't better than any other crayon brand so idk why
Mariah N.
Mariah N.

I refuse to buy any other brand of crayons. These are the best and most bold. The aren't greasy and don't break too easily and they last!!!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

Crayola has always been a wonderful brand for self expression with arts and crafts. It's wonderful to know that from the day I used them as a kid to now with my son using them they've kept their high standard of quality. They have many options for different age ranges, colors and types of drawing utensils. Id recommend their brand to any and everyone
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA

Crayola is the best brand for crayons. They last the longest and make coloring on any surface a reality. Much better than the cheap ones that break or don't draw on certain types of paper. Awesome!
Jimmy F.
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA

Crayola is definitely my number one choice for crayons! My kids love them and I have always looked to them as my go-to since I was a little rugrat too! Best variety of colors, best quality, and good price for it all!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now