Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
These are by far the best quality crayons on the market! The color options are wonderful.
Karen M.
Karen M.
These crayons are wonderful for children and gives them a good variety of colors
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Crayons is the only brand of colors I will buy, they have every color you need.
loren d.
loren d.
Molalla, Or
colors are vibrant and colors smoothly. the only brand I buy for my niece
Kahla c.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
Pinterest has so many ideas for these crayons . I love the smell it brings be back to my kindergarten teachers classroom miss Connell . There my favorite brand to use and not expensive. Colors and very true and vibrant compared to Roseart. The crayons glide better too when coloring.
Jeanine B.
Jeanine B.
These are the best crayons of all time. I love the smell, they remind me of kindergarten. My kids love them, I like to use them for different DIY proyects. They are awesome.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
The best crayons you could buy and totally worth the money. These crayons are not cheap and they color very good
Jess S.
Jess S.
The best crayons you can get hands down. I still love to color every so often especially with my nieces so I always have a pack of these around.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Crayola are the ONLY crayons we buy in our house. The other brands are just cheap and waxy and don't perform very well. Plus, Crayola keeps the imagination running with all the new colors they come up with every year!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Oregon City, OR
Crayola is without a doubt the best quality in crayons, colored pencils, and markers. They're much more flashy and color better without it being to faint like other brands. And you can get them for cheap.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?