BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL
My children love these! They have a great price and they are very colorful not like those other crayons that have a very faint color. I buy these every year
Kristen K.
Westampton, NJ
24 count box is perfect for little kids. Easy to take out and put back without frustration.

All good color choices. Don't want to overwhelm the little ones!
Alexandra F.
Treasure Is, FL
Crayola is the best brand of crayons. I won't use any other brands. I love all the color options and how well they color on paper and don't feel overly waxy.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Crayola Crayons are a classic. I used them as a kid. My children and grandchildren have continue the tradition.
Dependable brand and good quality products.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
These are the best crayons by far! There is no question about it you should buy this brand over any other you will thank yourself for it in the long run
Emily K.
I bought this for my kids because it has good quantity of crayons that last for few months if use it gently.. The quality is great!!! Variety of color...
Sheena S.
I have 5 kids and we buy crayons all the time, both for school and for home. I've tried the other brands, but they do not compare! Crayola is the best!
Kortney G.
Cascade, VA
I love crayola, ever since I was a child this is the only brand of crayons I would want to use. They are very affordable and the colors are wonderful.
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN
The best..... there are others but Crayola is by far superior to them all. Long lasting, great color make these by far the best crayon for your money.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
These are the best crayons!! I have bought so many through out the years. I actually just bought 8 boxes today for my kids school! Not easy to break!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?