BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
#crayola crayons are the ONLY choice for my family! Fun colors. Durable. Fun! Great for arts & crafts, homework, and so much more! Choose #crayola!
Casey P.
Yay crayons! There is no brand that compares to crayola! This is the brand that I had as a child and the brand that I will be giving my children.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love using crayons till this day even though im an adult now but im still a kid inside and i love the big pack withthe sharpner already inside
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I have always loved crayola crayons. They are of good quality. They last a long time. and now I have been enjoying watching my daughter use them.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
All of my grandkids love to color and draw, and with these crayons they get entertain. I just love seeing them drawing and entertain in my house.
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
Great for all ages. A variety of colors, nontoxic, and preferred by teachers, these crayons are great for school, work, or just staying at home.
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
I buy these every year for my kids school supplies. They seem to last longer than any other brand. They have better pigment and we just live them
Christina S.
Hands down crayola makes the best crayons. But they can get pricey! They break easily when smalls hands are coloring but are smooth and bright
Dawn D.
Middleburg, Fl
Best crayons with great coloring results. The most famous and popular brand of crayons for a reason. Don't leave a waxy build up on the paper.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Best crayons! Don't bother with other brands -these are bright, don't break as easily and if you melt them into shapes, the colors stay truer.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?