Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA

I've been using and purchasing Crayloa crayons for years! I always buy a box for my daughter for her back to school supplies. The colors are pretty and they have a wide variety and they hold up well too!
Nora R.
Nora R.
Richmond, TX

Starting to fall in love with crayola all over again. They are the best for my toddler! More durable than other brands! Colors are rich and don't break as easily! Wouldn't use another brand !
Andrea K.
Andrea K.

My daughter and I color often. We love the colors the offer. The smaller size is great for travel. They don't break even though she pushes down on them hard.
Opinion M.
Opinion M.

They are really nice and well made. My kids love it. The color flows very smooth and well. Only concern if they would be more unbreakable
Laquande  .
Laquande .
Washington, DC

I love them always have I used them when I was little now I use them for my little ones easy to use and great colors
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Calhoun, GA

Great for classroom and at home use and easily the best crayon brand available. They come at a very affordable price, color well, and do not break as easily as their generic competitors. I always buy these over any other brand.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Crayola products are always my go to when it comes to crayons, colored pencils and markers. They are so amazing quality-wise! They're just slightly pricier than the cheap products (like Roseart) but definitely worth the price because the colors are more vibrant.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA

Crayola crayons are very vibrantly pigmented and there are lots of colors to choose from! The wrapping easily tears off for when you need to sharpen the crayon, and the colors do not get all over your hands or clothing.
melissa c.
melissa c.

Perfect for school I'm always stacking up on these for my children! Its the one this schools ask for a lot and they are pretty cheap. The colors are great they don't fade like the other brands.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Irving, TX

My favorite brand of crayons. I always used these as a kid and my son colors with these as well. Some other brands are really waxy and therefore color weird. These are great though and they have so many colors.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now