BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jess S.
The best crayons you can get hands down. I still love to color every so often especially with my nieces so I always have a pack of these around.
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA
Love having these crayons. My daughter loves using them and the wide variety of colors that they have to color in her coloring books or to just color me some pictures.
Casey P.
Yay crayons! There is no brand that compares to crayola! This is the brand that I had as a child and the brand that I will be giving my children.
Emi M.
I have gone through many crayons. I always go to crayons, because they are the best quality. And there are so many color options! My son has never been disappointed.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
Hands down Crayola makes the best crayons around. I would rather spend a little bit of extra money for Crayola crayons then save money on cheap crayons that break
Keisha E.
Crescent City, CA
Crayola makes the best crayons! My kids love them. Only type of crayons I buy!! They dont even compare to other products. The colors are bright and show up great.
Dawn D.
Middleburg, Fl
Best crayons with great coloring results. The most famous and popular brand of crayons for a reason. Don't leave a waxy build up on the paper.
Trisha K.
Crayola crayons are the best! I wont use any other brand! You cant go wrong with these I promise! They have so many different shades and colors! Its exciting!
Lisa G.
Webb City, MO
These are coming in handy as I sit in my 2 year Olds hospital room. they color so nicely and don't rub off the page! this is the only brand I will ever buy!!
Marianna S.
Love this brand. The colors are so crisp and colorful! They go on paper smoothly and don't have that chalky look to them! I love all the colors that they make!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?