BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN
The best..... there are others but Crayola is by far superior to them all. Long lasting, great color make these by far the best crayon for your money.
Sheena S.
I have 5 kids and we buy crayons all the time, both for school and for home. I've tried the other brands, but they do not compare! Crayola is the best!
Kortney G.
Cascade , VA
I love crayola, ever since I was a child this is the only brand of crayons I would want to use. They are very affordable and the colors are wonderful.
Mayra G.
Crayons is a great tool for yourself or for your kids to use comes in many colors and a great tool to us to add color to your color books and designs
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
These are the best crayons!! I have bought so many through out the years. I actually just bought 8 boxes today for my kids school! Not easy to break!
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
#crayola crayons are the ONLY choice for my family! Fun colors. Durable. Fun! Great for arts & crafts, homework, and so much more! Choose #crayola!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Crayola is a brand I have trusted for years. Love these crayons! I love to color with crayola crayons. We buy these each year for school supplies!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are high quality crayons. They are durable and break less, causing no extra waste. They are versatile and have many uses for different ages.
Katie B.
I'm older and I still love drawing, and this is a great product to do that with, also the markers too, they have a great selection of colors also.
Stephanie M.
These are our go to for Crayons for back to school and any crafts we use around the house. They was off walls and floors easily with little effort.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?