BY CRAYOLA #3 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Amber H.
Panama City, FL
I love crayola because they are stronger than cheap crayons. My kids use these until they are almost gone. The price is good for the quality of the product.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
These are the best crayons ever the only kind that is in my house I trust them they have great variety in colors and they aren't to expensive or cheaply made
Lisa G.
Webb City, MO
These are coming in handy as I sit in my 2 year Olds hospital room. they color so nicely and don't rub off the page! this is the only brand I will ever buy!!
Amber R.
Love these. Colors come out very nice on paper. And this is a mist have for my children to go to school. Not expensive. I love using these to color also. ;)
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love these as a teacher and mom these are my favorite brand. They do not break as easy as other brands. The color comes out great and the price is not bad!
Andrea K.
My daughter and I color often. We love the colors the offer. The smaller size is great for travel. They don't break even though she pushes down on them hard.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Crayola Crayons are a classic. I used them as a kid. My children and grandchildren have continue the tradition.
Dependable brand and good quality products.
Emily K.
I bought this for my kids because it has good quantity of crayons that last for few months if use it gently.. The quality is great!!! Variety of color...
Ruthie R.
union, sc
These are the best crayons by far! There is no question about it you should buy this brand over any other you will thank yourself for it in the long run
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN
The best..... there are others but Crayola is by far superior to them all. Long lasting, great color make these by far the best crayon for your money.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?