BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Crayola crayons are the best choice ! I will be putting these in my child's back pack! They are great colors and NON TOXIC! great quality best product over all
Marianna S.
Love this brand. The colors are so crisp and colorful! They go on paper smoothly and don't have that chalky look to them! I love all the colors that they make!
Lissa M.
I love crayola brand crayons. The pigment is great and so bright!. It's the only crayons we purchase! For the price this time of year you can't beat .25 cents!
Trisha K.
Crayola crayons are the best! I wont use any other brand! You cant go wrong with these I promise! They have so many different shades and colors! Its exciting!
Raina D.
Love these crayons. The best brand. These aren't like the cheap waxy leave huge pieces of crayon in the picture. Made excellent that's the main reason I love
Kristen K.
Westampton, NJ
24 count box is perfect for little kids. Easy to take out and put back without frustration.

All good color choices. Don't want to overwhelm the little ones!
Amber H.
Panama City, FL
I love crayola because they are stronger than cheap crayons. My kids use these until they are almost gone. The price is good for the quality of the product.
Carrie G.
Hands down, crayola has the best crayons. They have always been my favorite because the color evenly and smoothly. Theyvare the only brand I buy for my boys.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
These are the best crayons ever the only kind that is in my house I trust them they have great variety in colors and they aren't to expensive or cheaply made
Andrea K.
My daughter and I color often. We love the colors the offer. The smaller size is great for travel. They don't break even though she pushes down on them hard.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?