BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Trisha K.
Crayola crayons are the best! I wont use any other brand! You cant go wrong with these I promise! They have so many different shades and colors! Its exciting!
Marianna S.
Love this brand. The colors are so crisp and colorful! They go on paper smoothly and don't have that chalky look to them! I love all the colors that they make!
Amber H.
Panama City, FL
I love crayola because they are stronger than cheap crayons. My kids use these until they are almost gone. The price is good for the quality of the product.
Lisa G.
Webb City, MO
These are coming in handy as I sit in my 2 year Olds hospital room. they color so nicely and don't rub off the page! this is the only brand I will ever buy!!
Andrea K.
My daughter and I color often. We love the colors the offer. The smaller size is great for travel. They don't break even though she pushes down on them hard.
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL
My children love these! They have a great price and they are very colorful not like those other crayons that have a very faint color. I buy these every year
Alexandra F.
Treasure Is, FL
Crayola is the best brand of crayons. I won't use any other brands. I love all the color options and how well they color on paper and don't feel overly waxy.
Amber R.
Love these. Colors come out very nice on paper. And this is a mist have for my children to go to school. Not expensive. I love using these to color also. ;)
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love these as a teacher and mom these are my favorite brand. They do not break as easy as other brands. The color comes out great and the price is not bad!
Carrie G.
Hands down, crayola has the best crayons. They have always been my favorite because the color evenly and smoothly. Theyvare the only brand I buy for my boys.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?