Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (70)
Savanna R.
Savanna R.

I love this brand, I like the different colors you get in the box. I always make sure I got at least four boxes of these in the house cause of all the coloring and crafts the kids do. I like that they don't break so easy
Sara M.
Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick

Crayola is the best name on the market as far as i am concerned. Lots of colours and they are really good quality. Some crayons do not colour good but these ones really do! Trusted product in this household.
Rose W.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL

I have been a fan since I was little. Now my children gets to enjoy them as well. Classics never lose. Love the rich color pigments and they are durable for rough little hands.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

My almost two year old just discovered coloring! Crayola has always been my favorite brand of crayon they have beautiful colors and go on smooth when you color with them.
Emilie  H.
Emilie H.
Beale AFB , CA

I always have these on me when we leave the house. Very crafty family and enjoy using our imagination. Best colors. We also found the glitter set that is also super fun
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA

Love having these crayons. My daughter loves using them and the wide variety of colors that they have to color in her coloring books or to just color me some pictures.
I bought this for my kids because it has good quantity of crayons that last for few months if use it gently.. The quality is great!!! Variety of color...
Ricki P.
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR

There is no substitute to Crayola when it comes to crayons. They don't break as easily and have brighter more vivid colors and better coverage.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

I grew up buying these every year for school. They never failed me! I love the colors and how they were very easy to sharpen most of the time.
Estefany A.
Estefany A.

Perfect for my toddler boy he loves coloring with this crayons. ... and they are perfect size they're not to big for him
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now