Add a Photo

#2 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (72)
Estefany A.
Estefany A.

Perfect for my toddler boy he loves coloring with this crayons. ... and they are perfect size they're not to big for him
Emily J.
Emily J.
Ellensburg, WA

Best crayons out there! They are my students favorites because of how bold the colors are and how smoothly they color.
Gabi B.
Gabi B.

Classic back to school staple. they can be used for so many other things such as lipstick when mixed with coconut oil
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Coppell, TX

I love Crayola Crayons! As an adult, I still like to take time out to color with the kids. This brand is my favorite!
kelsey o.
kelsey o.
Fresno, CA

Love these for my kids, non toxic and classic! And I love that you can buy them in bulk single colors for projects!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Although pricey compared to other brands I really like Crayola products. They definitely have the best crayons.
Isa B.
Isa B.

Kids love these. I usually buy them in bulk. other brands don't compare to the pigment that these crayons have.
Jenn O.
Jenn O.

I will not use any crayons but crayola crayons. their quality is just leagues above any other competing brand.
Reeva S.
Reeva S.

Great well known brand. The store brand crayons or free ones you get at restaurants can't compare to Crayola.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Las Vegas, NV

Grew up with these crayons! Love how smooth the color on the pages. Great for coloring and craft project!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now