BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much2 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?11 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Gwendolyn C.
Gwendolyn C.
Flushing, NY
Always a must have when your buying school supplies for your little ones, Crayola always has the best branded. These may seem pricey depending where you buy your supplies but these are amazing!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Best crayons you could buy and use the colors are amazing show great on anything you color my son loves them
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Best crayons ever. Nothing else come close to this brand. Others are too waxy and do not have enough pigment
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
I have 5 kids and we buy crayons all the time, both for school and for home. I've tried the other brands, but they do not compare! Crayola is the best!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
You just can't beat Crayola when it comes to crayons. They have a consistent texture, and go on the paper more smoothly. They also break less frequently, and last longer than other brands.
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
The absolute BEST crayons ever. The best color selection, not too waxy, and they have such a big variety.
Jacquline G.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
Love these for school supplies and just to have around the house for the smaller ones who need something to do. Have always had the best quality for colors since I was younger.
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Crayola best brand for crayons! I love them I love the way the colors show up on paper especially when used on manila paper. This is the only brand I let my son use
Rose W.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL
I have been a fan since I was little. Now my children gets to enjoy them as well. Classics never lose. Love the rich color pigments and they are durable for rough little hands.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love these as a teacher and mom these are my favorite brand. They do not break as easy as other brands. The color comes out great and the price is not bad!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?