BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Emi M.
I have gone through many crayons. I always go to crayons, because they are the best quality. And there are so many color options! My son has never been disappointed.
Karen A.
Love this pack of crayons. Has helped me so much since I was little and now my kids get to use them too. Perfect for little kids and helps create beautiful crafts.
Maria E.
Ontario
Crayola colors my favorite forever they color smoothly and can be blended to ideal shades I use nothing else when I want to feel relaxed grab my box and color away.
Bridgette M.
These are perfect my son loves them he has sensitive skin and the cryans doesnt give him a rash they are easy clean up the color are pigmented and they are beautiful bright!
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Crayola best brand for crayons! I love them I love the way the colors show up on paper especially when used on manila paper. This is the only brand I let my son use
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
Hands down Crayola makes the best crayons around. I would rather spend a little bit of extra money for Crayola crayons then save money on cheap crayons that break
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
My favorite brand of crayons. I always used these as a kid and my son colors with these as well. Some other brands are really waxy and therefore color weird. These are great though and they have so many colors.
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
I think I own about 50 boxes of crayola! My daughter every time we go to the store she always manage to convinced me how important it is to own more and more crayons. It's never enough crayola's in our home!
Megan  T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I'm a homeschool mom to a 4 year old so coloring is something we do almost everyday. I will not is a brand other than Crayola. The quality of the product far surpass any other crayon we have tried.
Nora R.
Richmond, TX
Starting to fall in love with crayola all over again. They are the best for my toddler! More durable than other brands! Colors are rich and don't break as easily! Wouldn't use another brand !
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?