BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
You just can't beat Crayola when it comes to crayons. They have a consistent texture, and go on the paper more smoothly. They also break less frequently, and last longer than other brands.
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
The absolute BEST crayons ever. The best color selection, not too waxy, and they have such a big variety.
Jacquline G.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
Love these for school supplies and just to have around the house for the smaller ones who need something to do. Have always had the best quality for colors since I was younger.
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Crayola best brand for crayons! I love them I love the way the colors show up on paper especially when used on manila paper. This is the only brand I let my son use
Rose W.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL
I have been a fan since I was little. Now my children gets to enjoy them as well. Classics never lose. Love the rich color pigments and they are durable for rough little hands.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love these as a teacher and mom these are my favorite brand. They do not break as easy as other brands. The color comes out great and the price is not bad!
Meg K.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
This is by far the best brand of crayons and the only ones I will buy for my kids! No other brand compares and your children will make beautiful art for your fridge with these
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
London
My son us 2 years and a half and he loves crayons and crayons are amazing since they are thicker and harder to break
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
These are the best crayons by far! There is no question about it you should buy this brand over any other you will thank yourself for it in the long run
yesica b.
yesica b.
Soledad, CA
I love crayola crayons it is my favorite brand they are the best my kids like them to and if i get them a different brand they can tell right away because of the quality .
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?