Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Crayola crayons are the best! I wont use any other brand! You cant go wrong with these I promise! They have so many different shades and colors! Its exciting!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Webb City, MO
These are coming in handy as I sit in my 2 year Olds hospital room. they color so nicely and don't rub off the page! this is the only brand I will ever buy!!
Emily K.
Emily K.
I bought this for my kids because it has good quantity of crayons that last for few months if use it gently.. The quality is great!!! Variety of color...
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I have always and will always love crayola crayons. They stand up much better than the cheaper brands and the colors look much better
Vincent K.
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN
The best..... there are others but Crayola is by far superior to them all. Long lasting, great color make these by far the best crayon for your money.
Sondra Z.
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
Only buy crayola crayons for my kids. Not waxy like the other cheap brands and so many colors to. Goose from.
Katy W.
Katy W.
Magnolia, TX
I'm a preschool teacher so we go through LOTS of crayons every year. I love how bright and smooth the crayola crayons color!
Ricki P.
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR
There is no substitute to Crayola when it comes to crayons. They don't break as easily and have brighter more vivid colors and better coverage.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
I grew up buying these every year for school. They never failed me! I love the colors and how they were very easy to sharpen most of the time.
Candi B.
Candi B.
Smooth even coloring unlike the undesirable results from the other brands. I always make sure to stock up during back to school events
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?