BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much5 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Theses are great crayons are very durable, long lasting and my 3 year old loves them. A bit pricy but definitely worth it. Recommend.
Haylea S.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I love these! By far the best crayons on the market. They don't break as easy, and they have so much better color pay off and smoothr writing. Prefect for kids of any ages! I don't understand why anyone would buy another brand!
Lakrisha B.
Lakrisha B.
I will only buy these for my kids for school. They are so bright and my kids love them. They don't break as easily as other brands.
Magdalena C.
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
You can never have too many crayons exxcpecually when you have little hands wanting to draw. My kids love those. Really bright and nice colors and not as easy to break as with many other brands out there. We love this product.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love Crayola! I was purchasing cheep crayons and then stubbled across these in the dollar store and love them, the color is so bright, crayons are perfect size for my child, and are name brand! Will most definitely buy again!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Peabody, MA
I get excited around back to school time for my Son, because I know Crayola products go on sale and i can stock up. For my son of course but also for myself! lol No other brand comes close to the quality of these inexpensive crayons/markers etc. Not waxy or brittle like others. A huge variety of colors too!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
I love this brand, I like the different colors you get in the box. I always make sure I got at least four boxes of these in the house cause of all the coloring and crafts the kids do. I like that they don't break so easy
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Huntington Beach
My son is 3. To be honest, he prefers the thicker crayons they make. Those are easier for him to grab a hold of when coloring.
April R.
April R.
Greenville, KY
Crayola for the win. These crayons stand the test of time. My kids love them and they are a decent price during school sales.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
The best brand and only one worth buying when it comes to crayons. They have great colors and are quality products. Must have for school supplies or if you have kids and need something for arts and crafts time.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?