Add a Photo

Photos (71)
Ricki P.
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR

There is no substitute to Crayola when it comes to crayons. They don't break as easily and have brighter more vivid colors and better coverage.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

I grew up buying these every year for school. They never failed me! I love the colors and how they were very easy to sharpen most of the time.
Candi B.
Candi B.

Smooth even coloring unlike the undesirable results from the other brands. I always make sure to stock up during back to school events
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Warrior, AL

We love Crayola crayons. I stock up when I find them on sale because they are the only crayons we use! The colors are beautiful!!
Mary Ellen  P.
Mary Ellen P.
Bloomington, IN

These crayons are wonderful! They are very durable and a perfect size. I like the 24 pack because it has a lot of good colors
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA

There is nothing like a crayola crayon when coloring! The colors and pigments are amazing and they don't leave wax everywhere
Estefany A.
Estefany A.

Perfect for my toddler boy he loves coloring with this crayons. ... and they are perfect size they're not to big for him
Gabi B.
Gabi B.

Classic back to school staple. they can be used for so many other things such as lipstick when mixed with coconut oil
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Coppell, TX

I love Crayola Crayons! As an adult, I still like to take time out to color with the kids. This brand is my favorite!
kelsey o.
kelsey o.
Fresno, CA

Love these for my kids, non toxic and classic! And I love that you can buy them in bulk single colors for projects!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now