BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Amy S.
Crayola are the ONLY crayons we buy in our house. The other brands are just cheap and waxy and don't perform very well. Plus, Crayola keeps the imagination running with all the new colors they come up with every year!
Savanna R.
I love this brand, I like the different colors you get in the box. I always make sure I got at least four boxes of these in the house cause of all the coloring and crafts the kids do. I like that they don't break so easy
Alyssa S.
The best brand and only one worth buying when it comes to crayons. They have great colors and are quality products. Must have for school supplies or if you have kids and need something for arts and crafts time.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
Pinterest has so many ideas for these crayons . I love the smell it brings be back to my kindergarten teachers classroom miss Connell . There my favorite brand to use and not expensive. Colors and very true and vibrant compared to Roseart. The crayons glide better too when coloring.
laurel h.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I love Crayola products. They are a must for every child. The colors are so rich and go on smoothly. Crayola makes a variety of colors. The 24 pack is a perfect starter for any art project.
Ingrid A.
Hollywood, FL
I love Crayola. Easy to use for my 2 year old to write on the walls lol. It's very affordable brand of crayons. It met all my expectations with this brand. My girls love Crayola when they color with them. I would recommend Crayola to parents.
Ruth K.
Fairfield, CA
These are the perfect size for my first grader. I don't have a million crayons to pick up when he is done coloring. There are a lot of color choices without a big amount.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Such good quality crayons. They are expensive but they are such high quality it's hard to go with any other brand. They melt well too if you are doing art projects. The 24 count gives a good sampling of the basic colors.
Michelle O.
Leasburg, MO
This is a great product. Crayola is an awesome brand full of quality products. This is the perfect set of crayons for kids and those young at heart. From coloring to writing and everything in between, Crayola is the best.
Juana V.
These are the best crayons. I go with no other. I buy these for my daughter and in home daycare. You can tell the difference between Crayola and the cheaper brands.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?