BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
This is by far the best brand of crayons and the only ones I will buy for my kids! No other brand compares and your children will make beautiful art for your fridge with these
Teisha G.
I really love this 24 CT crayon I buy them all the time Walgreen for when my kid need more school supplies .yes it alway make my experience and plus more.
My child love it.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I love crayons, makes me feel like a kid again! There's literally a color for everything, and these crayons don't just break after one use, which is what I love about them!
yesica b.
Soledad, CA
I love crayola crayons it is my favorite brand they are the best my kids like them to and if i get them a different brand they can tell right away because of the quality .
Jeanine B.
These are the best crayons of all time. I love the smell, they remind me of kindergarten. My kids love them, I like to use them for different DIY proyects. They are awesome.
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
My almost two year old just discovered coloring! Crayola has always been my favorite brand of crayon they have beautiful colors and go on smooth when you color with them.
VALISTINY C.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are the absolute best crayons on earth! Way better than all other brands! I would definitely recommend to everyone! They are affordable. And great for all ages.
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
I always have these on me when we leave the house. Very crafty family and enjoy using our imagination. Best colors. We also found the glitter set that is also super fun
Angela T.
They are the best crayons! The quality is great because they don't leave big waxy stains on paper. I loved coloring with these as a child and they still come in handy!
Dominique W.
Monroeville, AL
This product is the best product that you will ever have. What, because of the great texture and the way it takes your hand when you are coloring or maybe even writing.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?