BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Heather B.
Kenyon, MN
These are the crayons I buy my son every year for school since Kindergarten!! They are have bright, bold colors! They are also very smooth! If you are worried about them making a mess I recommend the washable ones, they cost a little extra but clean up is a breeze!
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX
I love this pack of colors! Perfect amount to choose from, and I personally prefer crayons! Not just to other brands but also between color pencils and markers.
Trisha K.
Crayola crayons are the best! I wont use any other brand! You cant go wrong with these I promise! They have so many different shades and colors! Its exciting!
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Crayola crayons are the best choice ! I will be putting these in my child's back pack! They are great colors and NON TOXIC! great quality best product over all
Marianna S.
Love this brand. The colors are so crisp and colorful! They go on paper smoothly and don't have that chalky look to them! I love all the colors that they make!
Raina D.
Love these crayons. The best brand. These aren't like the cheap waxy leave huge pieces of crayon in the picture. Made excellent that's the main reason I love
Lissa M.
I love crayola brand crayons. The pigment is great and so bright!. It's the only crayons we purchase! For the price this time of year you can't beat .25 cents!
Lisa G.
Webb City, MO
These are coming in handy as I sit in my 2 year Olds hospital room. they color so nicely and don't rub off the page! this is the only brand I will ever buy!!
Alexandra F.
St Petersburg, FL
Crayola is the best brand of crayons. I won't use any other brands. I love all the color options and how well they color on paper and don't feel overly waxy.
Amber R.
Love these. Colors come out very nice on paper. And this is a mist have for my children to go to school. Not expensive. I love using these to color also. ;)
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?