Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
#3 in Art & Craft Sets
10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

10% OFF

10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

Expires Today

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

15% OFF

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

Expires Today

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

30% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

Expires Today

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

1 days left

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

1 days left

Crayola 24ct crayons
Photos (72)
Trisha K.
Trisha K.

Crayola crayons are the best! I wont use any other brand! You cant go wrong with these I promise! They have so many different shades and colors! Its exciting!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Webb City, MO

These are coming in handy as I sit in my 2 year Olds hospital room. they color so nicely and don't rub off the page! this is the only brand I will ever buy!!
Emily K.
Emily K.

I bought this for my kids because it has good quantity of crayons that last for few months if use it gently.. The quality is great!!! Variety of color...
Vincent K.
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN

The best..... there are others but Crayola is by far superior to them all. Long lasting, great color make these by far the best crayon for your money.
Ricki P.
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR

There is no substitute to Crayola when it comes to crayons. They don't break as easily and have brighter more vivid colors and better coverage.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

I grew up buying these every year for school. They never failed me! I love the colors and how they were very easy to sharpen most of the time.
Candi B.
Candi B.

Smooth even coloring unlike the undesirable results from the other brands. I always make sure to stock up during back to school events
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Warrior, AL

We love Crayola crayons. I stock up when I find them on sale because they are the only crayons we use! The colors are beautiful!!
Mary Ellen  P.
Mary Ellen P.
Bloomington, IN

These crayons are wonderful! They are very durable and a perfect size. I like the 24 pack because it has a lot of good colors
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA

There is nothing like a crayola crayon when coloring! The colors and pigments are amazing and they don't leave wax everywhere
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?