BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Katie Y.
Best crayons ever! They are bright and last a long time. I always buy these crayons for my kids during back to school time when the prices are lower than normal. They are not as waxy as other off brand crayons. I would reckoned these to other parents and even adults who like to color.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I am a kindergarten teacher and I pick up a pack of these almost every time I go to the store. We use them every single day. They have the best colors, texture, and quality. I actually get disapointed when students bring in a different brand. Students love them too!
Jasney R.
These are timeless creations that I have passed down from my childhood to my daughter who is started pre school this year. Brought these for .25 at Walmart and came out with more than enough to last us. They are great for ages 2 & up.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
Good quality crayons. They write nice and smooth and the 24 pack comes with almost every color you need. I enjoy using these for crayon art because i feel like these are the highest quality crayons for the price. I am definitely purchasing again in the future.
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
I love picking up is box of crayons. They always go on sale at back to school time for a very reasonable price. I keep extras on hand with color books to give as a last minute gift for children. Or as a stocking stuffer for my kids.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Crayola 24 ct is a good set of crayons. It is the most convenient amount ever. It comes with akk colors needed. The crayola brand is also a dependable brand. The name is known. So they live up to that name and make sure they create the best crayons around.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I love these! By far the best crayons on the market. They don't break as easy, and they have so much better color pay off and smoothr writing. Prefect for kids of any ages! I don't understand why anyone would buy another brand!
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
You can never have too many crayons exxcpecually when you have little hands wanting to draw. My kids love those. Really bright and nice colors and not as easy to break as with many other brands out there. We love this product.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love Crayola! I was purchasing cheep crayons and then stubbled across these in the dollar store and love them, the color is so bright, crayons are perfect size for my child, and are name brand! Will most definitely buy again!
Darlene M.
Peabody, MA
I get excited around back to school time for my Son, because I know Crayola products go on sale and i can stock up. For my son of course but also for myself! lol No other brand comes close to the quality of these inexpensive crayons/markers etc. Not waxy or brittle like others. A huge variety of colors too!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?