BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Dominique W.
Monroeville, AL
This product is the best product that you will ever have. What, because of the great texture and the way it takes your hand when you are coloring or maybe even writing.
Angela T.
They are the best crayons! The quality is great because they don't leave big waxy stains on paper. I loved coloring with these as a child and they still come in handy!
VALISTINY C.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are the absolute best crayons on earth! Way better than all other brands! I would definitely recommend to everyone! They are affordable. And great for all ages.
Emi M.
I have gone through many crayons. I always go to crayons, because they are the best quality. And there are so many color options! My son has never been disappointed.
Karen A.
Love this pack of crayons. Has helped me so much since I was little and now my kids get to use them too. Perfect for little kids and helps create beautiful crafts.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Crayola best brand for crayons! I love them I love the way the colors show up on paper especially when used on manila paper. This is the only brand I let my son use
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
Hands down Crayola makes the best crayons around. I would rather spend a little bit of extra money for Crayola crayons then save money on cheap crayons that break
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
My favorite brand of crayons. I always used these as a kid and my son colors with these as well. Some other brands are really waxy and therefore color weird. These are great though and they have so many colors.
Megan  T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I'm a homeschool mom to a 4 year old so coloring is something we do almost everyday. I will not is a brand other than Crayola. The quality of the product far surpass any other crayon we have tried.
Nora R.
Richmond, TX
Starting to fall in love with crayola all over again. They are the best for my toddler! More durable than other brands! Colors are rich and don't break as easily! Wouldn't use another brand !
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?