Add a Photo

Photos (71)
Rose W.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL

I have been a fan since I was little. Now my children gets to enjoy them as well. Classics never lose. Love the rich color pigments and they are durable for rough little hands.
Meg K.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA

This is by far the best brand of crayons and the only ones I will buy for my kids! No other brand compares and your children will make beautiful art for your fridge with these
yesica b.
yesica b.
Soledad, CA

I love crayola crayons it is my favorite brand they are the best my kids like them to and if i get them a different brand they can tell right away because of the quality .
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

My almost two year old just discovered coloring! Crayola has always been my favorite brand of crayon they have beautiful colors and go on smooth when you color with them.
Emilie  H.
Emilie H.
Beale AFB , CA

I always have these on me when we leave the house. Very crafty family and enjoy using our imagination. Best colors. We also found the glitter set that is also super fun
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA

Love having these crayons. My daughter loves using them and the wide variety of colors that they have to color in her coloring books or to just color me some pictures.
Emi M.
Emi M.

I have gone through many crayons. I always go to crayons, because they are the best quality. And there are so many color options! My son has never been disappointed.
Lea L.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA

Hands down Crayola makes the best crayons around. I would rather spend a little bit of extra money for Crayola crayons then save money on cheap crayons that break
Keisha E.
Keisha E.
Crescent City, CA

Crayola makes the best crayons! My kids love them. Only type of crayons I buy!! They dont even compare to other products. The colors are bright and show up great.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.

Crayola crayons are the best! I wont use any other brand! You cant go wrong with these I promise! They have so many different shades and colors! Its exciting!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now