BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I love using crayons till this day even though im an adult now but im still a kid inside and i love the big pack withthe sharpner already inside
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
My favorite crayons when I was a kid. Love the variety of colors, this use to be like my makeup ! Where I can never get tired of getting new crayons. My little brother uses his own pack now, so obviously it is one of the best brands for kids.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Hands down crayola makes the best crayons. But they can get pricey! They break easily when smalls hands are coloring but are smooth and bright
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Best crayons ever! They are bright and last a long time. I always buy these crayons for my kids during back to school time when the prices are lower than normal. They are not as waxy as other off brand crayons. I would reckoned these to other parents and even adults who like to color.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
What is not to love about Crayola? I love all the colors in the 24 count box. I love the smooth coloring and that the don't break so easy.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I am a kindergarten teacher and I pick up a pack of these almost every time I go to the store. We use them every single day. They have the best colors, texture, and quality. I actually get disapointed when students bring in a different brand. Students love them too!
Jasney R.
Jasney R.
These are timeless creations that I have passed down from my childhood to my daughter who is started pre school this year. Brought these for .25 at Walmart and came out with more than enough to last us. They are great for ages 2 & up.
Natascha B.
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
I love picking up is box of crayons. They always go on sale at back to school time for a very reasonable price. I keep extras on hand with color books to give as a last minute gift for children. Or as a stocking stuffer for my kids.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves these. She uses them to color and draw. I think I bought them at Walmart. I would tell my friends to go and get them.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Crayola 24 ct is a good set of crayons. It is the most convenient amount ever. It comes with akk colors needed. The crayola brand is also a dependable brand. The name is known. So they live up to that name and make sure they create the best crayons around.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?