BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
Awesome crayons and color! Great for little hands . My son is 1 year old and he loves to use them of course with my supervision . Colors don't leak thru paper like markers do wich is great.
Sarah C.
You just can't beat Crayola when it comes to crayons. They have a consistent texture, and go on the paper more smoothly. They also break less frequently, and last longer than other brands.
Ashley J.
No crayon like a crayola!! These are not cheaply made, super waxy, they color great on regular paper and construction paper both. I also think Crayola has the largest variety of colors!!
Jackie L.
Swayzee, IN
We love crayons in this house. The price is great at back to school time we get them for 25 cents. I really like them better than any other brand. They are defiantly affordable.
Bergineliz R.
I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
I have always loved this brand! The colors are great classic colors and they color so smoothly. This is always the brand I buy other crayons don't look near as good.
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
These are the best crayons. They color better then any other brand. The 24 packs are what my girl take for back to school. We always by Crayola brand, I recommend it to anyone.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL
I have been a fan since I was little. Now my children gets to enjoy them as well. Classics never lose. Love the rich color pigments and they are durable for rough little hands.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
Love these for school supplies and just to have around the house for the smaller ones who need something to do. Have always had the best quality for colors since I was younger.
Teisha G.
I really love this 24 CT crayon I buy them all the time Walgreen for when my kid need more school supplies .yes it alway make my experience and plus more.
My child love it.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?