Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
#2 in Art & Craft Sets
10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

10% OFF

10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

3 days left

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

15% OFF

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

3 days left

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

30% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

3 days left

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

3 days left

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

Crayola 24ct crayons
Photos (72)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

As the mom of a 3 year old, I have lots of drawings all over my house and they are all from Crayola crayons! No other crayon compares in the way they wrote to the perfect colors. 24 count box is perfect for her because it's not too many to clean up if she spills! I used these as a kid too and they'll always be #1!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY

These are my favorite, I love it so much. It is better than other products of because this one really shows the color. It is easy to get anywhere and the price is super cheap I will definitely buy again!
Shea H.
Shea H.

I am more of a colored pencil person than crayons, but when a brand like this has been around for so many years you have to give them a great review. I use their colored pencils but my son uses their crayons. They always have the beat quality products.
Elena S.
Elena S.

I have always loved crayons, and this brand has actually always been the brand that o thought of when it came to crayons. I even bought a box for my 3 year old son and now we hey even more crafts done.
I just wish they wouldn't break so easily.....
Jasney R.
Jasney R.

These are timeless creations that I have passed down from my childhood to my daughter who is started pre school this year. Brought these for .25 at Walmart and came out with more than enough to last us. They are great for ages 2 & up.
Natascha B.
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID

I love picking up is box of crayons. They always go on sale at back to school time for a very reasonable price. I keep extras on hand with color books to give as a last minute gift for children. Or as a stocking stuffer for my kids.
Haylea J.
Haylea J.
Senatobia, MS

I love these! By far the best crayons on the market. They don't break as easy, and they have so much better color pay off and smoothr writing. Prefect for kids of any ages! I don't understand why anyone would buy another brand!
Magdalena C.
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC

You can never have too many crayons exxcpecually when you have little hands wanting to draw. My kids love those. Really bright and nice colors and not as easy to break as with many other brands out there. We love this product.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA

Love Crayola! I was purchasing cheep crayons and then stubbled across these in the dollar store and love them, the color is so bright, crayons are perfect size for my child, and are name brand! Will most definitely buy again!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.

I love this brand, I like the different colors you get in the box. I always make sure I got at least four boxes of these in the house cause of all the coloring and crafts the kids do. I like that they don't break so easy
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?