BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
melissa c.
Perfect for school I'm always stacking up on these for my children! Its the one this schools ask for a lot and they are pretty cheap. The colors are great they don't fade like the other brands.
Gwendolyn C.
Flushing, NY
Always a must have when your buying school supplies for your little ones, Crayola always has the best branded. These may seem pricey depending where you buy your supplies but these are amazing!
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
Crayola brand still beats all the other brands by a landslide. The crayon isn't to waxy and the colors are vibrant. Crayola has been able to keep up with trends and provides a quality crayon.
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
Awesome crayons and color! Great for little hands . My son is 1 year old and he loves to use them of course with my supervision . Colors don't leak thru paper like markers do wich is great.
Ashley J.
No crayon like a crayola!! These are not cheaply made, super waxy, they color great on regular paper and construction paper both. I also think Crayola has the largest variety of colors!!
Sarah C.
You just can't beat Crayola when it comes to crayons. They have a consistent texture, and go on the paper more smoothly. They also break less frequently, and last longer than other brands.
Jackie L.
Swayzee, IN
We love crayons in this house. The price is great at back to school time we get them for 25 cents. I really like them better than any other brand. They are defiantly affordable.
Bergineliz R.
I like to use this crayon to color in my book and yes I'm 22 years old and I loves to coloring since I'm a little girl
I tried many crayons and this on is the best
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
These are the best crayons. They color better then any other brand. The 24 packs are what my girl take for back to school. We always by Crayola brand, I recommend it to anyone.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
I have always loved this brand! The colors are great classic colors and they color so smoothly. This is always the brand I buy other crayons don't look near as good.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?