BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I love crayons, makes me feel like a kid again! There's literally a color for everything, and these crayons don't just break after one use, which is what I love about them!
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
I think I own about 50 boxes of crayola! My daughter every time we go to the store she always manage to convinced me how important it is to own more and more crayons. It's never enough crayola's in our home!
JaLisa B.
Westville, FL
Growing up use this one. One and only brand I love. I like the smell of it and bold colors and I have so many here at home and need to get more! Never get enough of it.
ismaray g.
I like these crayons, I bought them for my daughter and are of very good quality, BUT sometimes I think it well to buy them again because she Draws all the Walls and glasses of the house, coloring book not exits for her, when go to the school she will use them well I'm sure, for now just i have to be patient, have fun...and try to teach it as his mother that I am.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
My 4 year old loves these! She loves drawing in general.... from paper to my wall! I don't normally get her the regular crayons. We usually get the washable crayola crayons. Regular crayons are not washable lol but best brand for crayons! would recommend!
Shea H.
I am more of a colored pencil person than crayons, but when a brand like this has been around for so many years you have to give them a great review. I use their colored pencils but my son uses their crayons. They always have the beat quality products.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Who has not if the do not currently have at least these if not 10 of each with kids these are a must and I have three sons one whose a 17 year old artidt. No other can hold a candle to these. Every time four or five are wore down we ransack the house the junk drawers looking for more of that specific color do he can finish his art. Great from age 2-102!
Kimberly C.
Orlando,Florida
Crayola is definitely a better brand of crayon. My 7 year old colors and draws everyday...literally. They last longest for us and some cheap brands have a waxy coloring when used.
Elena S.
I have always loved crayons, and this brand has actually always been the brand that o thought of when it came to crayons. I even bought a box for my 3 year old son and now we hey even more crafts done.
I just wish they wouldn't break so easily.....
Juliana T.
My favorite crayons when I was a kid. Love the variety of colors, this use to be like my makeup ! Where I can never get tired of getting new crayons. My little brother uses his own pack now, so obviously it is one of the best brands for kids.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?