BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
I like these crayons, I bought them for my daughter and are of very good quality, BUT sometimes I think it well to buy them again because she Draws all the Walls and glasses of the house, coloring book not exits for her, when go to the school she will use them well I'm sure, for now just i have to be patient, have fun...and try to teach it as his mother that I am.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
My 4 year old loves these! She loves drawing in general.... from paper to my wall! I don't normally get her the regular crayons. We usually get the washable crayola crayons. Regular crayons are not washable lol but best brand for crayons! would recommend!
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
These crayons are the best. I feel like they color well on the paper they don't clump up like the no name brand crayons. Also if you get lucky you can find these at discount stores
Shea H.
Shea H.
I am more of a colored pencil person than crayons, but when a brand like this has been around for so many years you have to give them a great review. I use their colored pencils but my son uses their crayons. They always have the beat quality products.
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Who has not if the do not currently have at least these if not 10 of each with kids these are a must and I have three sons one whose a 17 year old artidt. No other can hold a candle to these. Every time four or five are wore down we ransack the house the junk drawers looking for more of that specific color do he can finish his art. Great from age 2-102!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Orlando,Florida
Crayola is definitely a better brand of crayon. My 7 year old colors and draws everyday...literally. They last longest for us and some cheap brands have a waxy coloring when used.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
We love to color and this is our go to brand. The other crayons just do not work as well. We love the bright colors and they do not break as easy.
Elena S.
Elena S.
I have always loved crayons, and this brand has actually always been the brand that o thought of when it came to crayons. I even bought a box for my 3 year old son and now we hey even more crafts done.
I just wish they wouldn't break so easily.....
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
This is good I use this once in a while but when I was a kid we had to use this all the time and let's see how long they going to keep making them
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
We use these crayons on a daily basis in our classroom. My kids love the color option our favorite is red violet. The boys fight over this one.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?