Crayola 24ct Crayons
Becky B.
Becky B.
March 3, 2017, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Best quality crayons on the market. Colors go on smooth. They don't break as easily as some of the cheaper brands.
Ines G.
Ines G.
March 9, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These crayons are perfect to help your kids or any child around you to get inspired in art related activities.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
April 22, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Best crayons you could buy and use the colors are amazing show great on anything you color my son loves them
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
April 28, 2017, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Best crayons ever. Nothing else come close to this brand. Others are too waxy and do not have enough pigment
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
You just can't beat Crayola when it comes to crayons. They have a consistent texture, and go on the paper more smoothly. They also break less frequently, and last longer than other brands.
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Crayola best brand for crayons! I love them I love the way the colors show up on paper especially when used on manila paper. This is the only brand I let my son use
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love these as a teacher and mom these are my favorite brand. They do not break as easy as other brands. The color comes out great and the price is not bad!
Rose W.
Rose W.
Birmingham, AL
I have been a fan since I was little. Now my children gets to enjoy them as well. Classics never lose. Love the rich color pigments and they are durable for rough little hands.
Meg K.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
This is by far the best brand of crayons and the only ones I will buy for my kids! No other brand compares and your children will make beautiful art for your fridge with these
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
London
June 21, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
My son us 2 years and a half and he loves crayons and crayons are amazing since they are thicker and harder to break
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?