BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Elena S.
Elena S.
I have always loved crayons, and this brand has actually always been the brand that o thought of when it came to crayons. I even bought a box for my 3 year old son and now we hey even more crafts done.
I just wish they wouldn't break so easily.....
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
This is good I use this once in a while but when I was a kid we had to use this all the time and let's see how long they going to keep making them
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
We use these crayons on a daily basis in our classroom. My kids love the color option our favorite is red violet. The boys fight over this one.
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence
I love using crayons till this day even though im an adult now but im still a kid inside and i love the big pack withthe sharpner already inside
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
My favorite crayons when I was a kid. Love the variety of colors, this use to be like my makeup ! Where I can never get tired of getting new crayons. My little brother uses his own pack now, so obviously it is one of the best brands for kids.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Hands down crayola makes the best crayons. But they can get pricey! They break easily when smalls hands are coloring but are smooth and bright
Jasney R.
Jasney R.
These are timeless creations that I have passed down from my childhood to my daughter who is started pre school this year. Brought these for .25 at Walmart and came out with more than enough to last us. They are great for ages 2 & up.
Natascha B.
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
I love picking up is box of crayons. They always go on sale at back to school time for a very reasonable price. I keep extras on hand with color books to give as a last minute gift for children. Or as a stocking stuffer for my kids.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves these. She uses them to color and draw. I think I bought them at Walmart. I would tell my friends to go and get them.
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Theses are great crayons are very durable, long lasting and my 3 year old loves them. A bit pricy but definitely worth it. Recommend.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?