Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (70)
Emily H.
Emily H.

These are my favorite crayons ever!!!! They are also a big part in my childhood as I used them all the time.
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Mountlake Terrace

I never ever use other crayons these are my favorite love the texture other ones are just crappy don't like em
Oakman, AL

Who doesn't love these. I but them like every month for my daughters. They keep them busy when I am cleaning.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

These are pretty good to have around the house they are good for school and are appropriate for any school H
Lisa A.
Lisa A.

I usually purchase these for .50 at Dollar General. The kids love the crayons and they are super affordable!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN

These are such a classic art supply. They can be used in SO many projects, limited only by your imagination!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lindsay, Ontario

Love crayola. by far the best crayons and offers a great assortment of colors. well within a decent price.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

These crayons are the best. My children use these all the time. I just love that they are not permanent.
stacie E.
stacie E.

#backtoschool great for little hands learning how to color. Smooth color,and great texture. Good colors.
Pearl V.
Pearl V.

These are amazing love that I can use for any craft or project. Love the colors and I totally recommend
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now