BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA
Crayola is definitely my number one choice for crayons! My kids love them and I have always looked to them as my go-to since I was a little rugrat too! Best variety of colors, best quality, and good price for it all!
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
I love these crayons. I have been using them since I was in grade school and now I am in my last year of college and I still use them. I won't use any other brand.
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
These are my favorite, I love it so much. It is better than other products of because this one really shows the color. It is easy to get anywhere and the price is super cheap I will definitely buy again!
Eric F.
Beaver, PA
My twins love to color and I like to do it with them! It is great on a rainy day! I'm not going to lie I have tried generic crayons and they at terrible. These crayola crayons look great and color much nicer than others.
Wendi J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are definitely a must have on elementary school supply lists. I always buy this brand because it is a great product and they are durable. They color so well and have great colors to choose from.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I've been using and purchasing Crayloa crayons for years! I always buy a box for my daughter for her back to school supplies. The colors are pretty and they have a wide variety and they hold up well too!
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
Crayola is without a doubt the best quality in crayons, colored pencils, and markers. They're much more flashy and color better without it being to faint like other brands. And you can get them for cheap.
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
Crayola is the best brand for crayons. They last the longest and make coloring on any surface a reality. Much better than the cheap ones that break or don't draw on certain types of paper. Awesome!
Jodi S.
The brand of crayons that teachers prefer you buy the kids at the beginning of the school year. They are much better than the cheaper brands that seem too waxy. Not much more expensive either.
Heidi T.
Saginaw, MI
Vibrant colors and just enough options for little people! I love the back to school sales at Meijer. I am making sure to pick up multiple boxes for the year at a cheap price! These are a must!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?