Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
April 22, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
We use these crayons on a daily basis in our classroom. My kids love the color option our favorite is red violet. The boys fight over this one.
Jasney R.
Jasney R.
These are timeless creations that I have passed down from my childhood to my daughter who is started pre school this year. Brought these for .25 at Walmart and came out with more than enough to last us. They are great for ages 2 & up.
Natascha B.
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
I love picking up is box of crayons. They always go on sale at back to school time for a very reasonable price. I keep extras on hand with color books to give as a last minute gift for children. Or as a stocking stuffer for my kids.
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
May 31, 2017, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Theses are great crayons are very durable, long lasting and my 3 year old loves them. A bit pricy but definitely worth it. Recommend.
Haylea J.
Haylea J.
Senatobia, MS
I love these! By far the best crayons on the market. They don't break as easy, and they have so much better color pay off and smoothr writing. Prefect for kids of any ages! I don't understand why anyone would buy another brand!
Magdalena C.
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
You can never have too many crayons exxcpecually when you have little hands wanting to draw. My kids love those. Really bright and nice colors and not as easy to break as with many other brands out there. We love this product.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love Crayola! I was purchasing cheep crayons and then stubbled across these in the dollar store and love them, the color is so bright, crayons are perfect size for my child, and are name brand! Will most definitely buy again!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
I love this brand, I like the different colors you get in the box. I always make sure I got at least four boxes of these in the house cause of all the coloring and crafts the kids do. I like that they don't break so easy
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
The best brand and only one worth buying when it comes to crayons. They have great colors and are quality products. Must have for school supplies or if you have kids and need something for arts and crafts time.
Becky B.
Becky B.
March 3, 2017, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Best quality crayons on the market. Colors go on smooth. They don't break as easily as some of the cheaper brands.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?