BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Rochelle N.
I've been using the brand Crayola since I was in grade schools. They are good for art work, coloring books, projects. They work really well and the colors are vibrant. I bought them at target during back to school sales.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Crayola crayons are very vibrantly pigmented and there are lots of colors to choose from! The wrapping easily tears off for when you need to sharpen the crayon, and the colors do not get all over your hands or clothing.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX
My favorite brand for crayons !!!! Don't want use any other than this one . Being that they have a variety of color not with this box but with the other containers that make . I recommend everyone to you this brand :)
Juana V.
These are the best crayons. I go with no other. I buy these for my daughter and in home daycare. You can tell the difference between Crayola and the cheaper brands.
Raquel S.
Crayola is the best brand for crayons you can never go wrong with this brand I've used these since I was little and I still use them with my child, these are much better then the roseart brand which are not good at all.
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA
Crayola is definitely my number one choice for crayons! My kids love them and I have always looked to them as my go-to since I was a little rugrat too! Best variety of colors, best quality, and good price for it all!
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
I love these crayons. I have been using them since I was in grade school and now I am in my last year of college and I still use them. I won't use any other brand.
Keisha E.
Crescent City, CA
Crayola makes the best crayons! My kids love them. Only type of crayons I buy!! They dont even compare to other products. The colors are bright and show up great.
Brittany T.
These are the best choice when it comes to picking out back to school essentials. There is a wide variety of colors and endless possibilities of projects can be done with crayola. Who doesn't love these crayons?
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite, I love it so much. It is better than other products of because this one really shows the color. It is easy to get anywhere and the price is super cheap I will definitely buy again!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?