BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
These are perfect my son loves them he has sensitive skin and the cryans doesnt give him a rash they are easy clean up the color are pigmented and they are beautiful bright!
Priya K.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I love crayons, makes me feel like a kid again! There's literally a color for everything, and these crayons don't just break after one use, which is what I love about them!
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
plattsburgh, NY
Best brand of crayons ever! I use these to color all the time. I bought them for myself on sale at Michael's. I love all the colors and they are bright but not too bright.
Julia Mae B.
Julia Mae B.
You will always win when it comes to purchasing Crayola! These are the best crayons, they are bright colored and show up vibrant on paper! They are so cheap also! Score!
diana i.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Estos crayon marca de crayola me gustan como pintan y su definasion sus colores y el material es muy bueno para los trabajos me gusta mucho
nicole r.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Best brand! An excellent product, so much better than crazy art or all the other generics. The color actually works on paper without falling apart. Bold colours.
Yanira G.
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
I think I own about 50 boxes of crayola! My daughter every time we go to the store she always manage to convinced me how important it is to own more and more crayons. It's never enough crayola's in our home!
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
St Petersburg, FL
Crayola is the best brand of crayons. I won't use any other brands. I love all the color options and how well they color on paper and don't feel overly waxy.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
These are the best crayons ever the only kind that is in my house I trust them they have great variety in colors and they aren't to expensive or cheaply made
JaLisa B.
JaLisa B.
Westville, FL
Growing up use this one. One and only brand I love. I like the smell of it and bold colors and I have so many here at home and need to get more! Never get enough of it.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?