Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Tampa, FL

It's #BackToSchool time and the only crayon I would even think of purchasing is Crayola! My 5th and 1st grader came home with a ginormous school supply list, and the only item that was asked for by brand was the crayons and color pencils. I'm guessing after years of experience the district knows what we parents know, Crayola is the best!
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.

The best crayons EVER. I remember growing up trying to use other crayons and always hating them. Crayola was the only way to go. Now that I have my own kids, I have never used anything but Crayola crayons. I always stock up on the 24 ct boxes because they are always so cheap beginning on the school year. A few boxes last us all year!!
Jen B.
Jen B.

Total classic, a package of Crayola crayons. Over the years it's just proven that Crayola definitely has the best quality crayons, they break a lot less easy and a lot less often than any other type of crayon that we have ever received! Highly recommend don't waste your money on other crayons just buy a set of good Crayola crayons
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA

Crayola was always in my school bag from the 1st day of school till my senior year. They are high quality in their colors. I love the different colors they've come out with but the small pack n the 24ct ones have always been my favorite. I also love using these for coloring books for adults. I will continue to use their products.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA

My ALL TIME favorite are these right here. These are in a class all their own when it comes to crayons. There are others but none that come close to the smooth lines you get with these. All parents should buy their children (or yourself 😂) Crayola crayons. I am 43 and I love to color at times. My kids love to color as well.
Dena C.
Dena C.

I was shopping for back to school and 24 count box of crayons were on the list, no brand stated. I read online reviews from teacher and I thought back to my own use of crayons with the kids. What I realized was the extra for the brand is really for better quality. Now my first grader can enjoy coloring as much as me!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN

Let's face it, school would not have been the same without Crayola crayons. They were always there to provide bright, rich colors to drawings for your mom in elementary schools, graphs in middle school math and to make that poster for class office electiona a bit more noticeable. No other crayons work like crayola!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

As the mom of a 3 year old, I have lots of drawings all over my house and they are all from Crayola crayons! No other crayon compares in the way they wrote to the perfect colors. 24 count box is perfect for her because it's not too many to clean up if she spills! I used these as a kid too and they'll always be #1!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Peabody, MA

I get excited around back to school time for my Son, because I know Crayola products go on sale and i can stock up. For my son of course but also for myself! lol No other brand comes close to the quality of these inexpensive crayons/markers etc. Not waxy or brittle like others. A huge variety of colors too!
Yajaira R.
Yajaira R.
Turlock, CA

This 24 pack of Crayola crayons is amazing. I love the range of color because there's a little bit of everything. I personally buy them for craft projects. These crayons are some of the sturdiest ones out in the market. As far as the color goes, it is very consistent and its brightness is appreciated.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now