BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
The S.
These are by far the best brand of crayons. They can get pricey, but 1-2 times a year, our local craft store will do buy one get one 50% off and that is when we stock up on crayola products. They have great colors, lost long and the kids love them.
Alix G.
Does anyone else remember this brand from when they were in school. I remember buys so many before school started and it was always my favorite part of every new school yeah. There so pigmented and so fun to draw with I still use them now as an adult
Brittany T.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are the best choice when it comes to picking out back to school essentials. There is a wide variety of colors and endless possibilities of projects can be done with crayola. Who doesn't love these crayons?
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love their colors and they are also pigmented and the price is really affordable especially during tye back to school season in which they are sold for $0.5 cents!
Maria E.
Ontario
Crayola colors my favorite forever they color smoothly and can be blended to ideal shades I use nothing else when I want to feel relaxed grab my box and color away.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
The Crayola Crayons, 24 pack are perfect for any age however they are best for younger kids as they only have 24 crayons. So they don't lose any and yet they still have options for coloring! Great for teaching young kids which colors are which and what to color each one. For example grass is green etc. etc. crayola crayons are by far the best on the market! They are high quality and color effortlessly! They do not need a lot of pressure on them to get bold colors!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Growing up a 24 pack Of Crayola crayons was a must they are very Affordable not expensive at all my parents bought them for me and now i get them for my daughter
Kashifa Q.
These are a classic arent they? I used them ever since i was little and i used them all the way till the crayon got so tiny where i couldn't even use them. Other brand of crayons colors weren't that bright and pigmented. Only the crayola crayons were. I remember i had a box of crayola and other brands of crayons and my friends would only use the crayola ones. i still use them to this day, i dont know if any other crayon brands can beat them.  I also recently heard that you could use these crayons as beauty products. I have never tried it but im sure it would work! Best crayons, hands down. every kid needs these crayons!
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
These are great for coloring and don’t get messy at all. It definitely met my expectations. This brand is also known for the best quality! My little sister and brother definitely enjoyed it! I️ would definitely buy this again and other products for the company.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
My number one favorite brand of crayons since I was a little kid. The pigment is always good and isn't waxy when you color on different paper. My kids and I enjoy passing time coloring and drawing, and use crayons coloring products all the time.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?