BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Riah W.
Crayons are pretty great, I used to use them all the time as a child for my colouring books and arts and crafts at school. I haven't used them in a while, but I remember loving them as a child. I'd recommend these to anyone that loves colouring or making arts and crafts.
Lissette C.
New york, NY
What's better and more nostalgic than a good box of crayons? As a mom of a toddler, we have gone through so many crayons. So many brands were extremely easily broken or worse, had lackluster color payoff. Crayola crayons are by far the best. Vibrant and toddler proof.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Best crayons I’ve used. I only buy crayola for my 2 year old and he loves them. They color smooth, are vibrant, and come in lots of colors and different sizes. This is a trusted brand and has been around a long time! We’ll continue to buy crayola for a long time coming!
McKinzey C.
Man, WV
The best crayons I’ve ever used! The colors show up to be exactly what they say they are, and they don’t break easily. Some kids press down hard on the crayons but they still stay sturdy! And they are affordable as well. They make great gifts for kids!
Chris B.
altoona, IA
Who has not bought these for their kids. We have at least ten new boxes just sitting waiting to be opened. One may think that many boxes would go unopened. NOPE, not with kids lol. They go through these like they do candy. Great product, very affordable and safer to eat than tide pods.
Alix G.
Does anyone else remember this brand from when they were in school. I remember buys so many before school started and it was always my favorite part of every new school yeah. There so pigmented and so fun to draw with I still use them now as an adult
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Memories...your never too old for crayons, especially Crayola! Great for coloring and art projects. Easy to find in stores and a great price as always. I am in my 20s and have two boxes for when I need to make signs.
Makenzie E.
If you are looking for crayons that don't leave little bits of the crayon when you color these are the perfect ones for you. They write very smooth and last you a long time.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Small packs are best for younger kids that are just starting out in the creative world. I like that there is still a selection of colors to choose from. Not too expensive and lasts a while.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I bought these crayons for my son as part of his back to school supplies. I love the brand Crayola and have used them for many years. I definitely would recommend this product.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?