BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
Crayola was always in my school bag from the 1st day of school till my senior year. They are high quality in their colors. I love the different colors they've come out with but the small pack n the 24ct ones have always been my favorite. I also love using these for coloring books for adults. I will continue to use their products.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
My ALL TIME favorite are these right here. These are in a class all their own when it comes to crayons. There are others but none that come close to the smooth lines you get with these. All parents should buy their children (or yourself 😂) Crayola crayons. I am 43 and I love to color at times. My kids love to color as well.
Dena C.
Dena C.
I was shopping for back to school and 24 count box of crayons were on the list, no brand stated. I read online reviews from teacher and I thought back to my own use of crayons with the kids. What I realized was the extra for the brand is really for better quality. Now my first grader can enjoy coloring as much as me!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Let's face it, school would not have been the same without Crayola crayons. They were always there to provide bright, rich colors to drawings for your mom in elementary schools, graphs in middle school math and to make that poster for class office electiona a bit more noticeable. No other crayons work like crayola!
Yajaira R.
Yajaira R.
Turlock, CA
This 24 pack of Crayola crayons is amazing. I love the range of color because there's a little bit of everything. I personally buy them for craft projects. These crayons are some of the sturdiest ones out in the market. As far as the color goes, it is very consistent and its brightness is appreciated.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
Definitely a must have on the school supply list!! I highly recommend Crayola Crayons! They always meet my expectations and the kids love all the different colors! With school supplies piling up, I'm always happy to see the goodies like these priced so low! Who can beat .25cents!! It's unbeatable👍🏼👍🏼
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Forsyth, GA
I buy nothing but Crayola crayons for my children. Crayola crayons last the longest and the colors exceed all others when the price is usually about the same for similar products of lesser quality. I bought the ultimate collection for my oldest and will continue to buy Crayola in the future.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Locust Grove, VA
I loooove Crayola my go to brand for back to school and rainy day fun. The color are so vibrant compared to the rose art brand. And super affordable and around this time of the year "back to school season" you can find the crayons at Walmart for around .50 cents!!!! You can't beat that.
Kandie M.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
I think these are a classic back to school item must have! I buy these every year for my son. I have tried other brands and none of them can stand up to this brand! There is a perfect amount of colors (24 to be exact) to get his creative mind going when working on a school project.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Crayola by far is one of the best art supply companies you can buy from. Their products are amazing! Just smelling Crayola crayons brings me back to my elementary school days. When my husband and I decide to have kids I will only buy them crayola products, especially their crayons!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?