BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
These are the only crayons I will buy for my 4 year old. She gets just the right amount of shades to NOT be overwhelmed. They're the best brand around. They color so smoothly and always show up on paper. My daughter truly loves them. The various shades of yellow are her favorite.
McKinzey C.
The best crayons I’ve ever used! The colors show up to be exactly what they say they are, and they don’t break easily. Some kids press down hard on the crayons but they still stay sturdy! And they are affordable as well. They make great gifts for kids!
Alix G.
Does anyone else remember this brand from when they were in school. I remember buys so many before school started and it was always my favorite part of every new school yeah. There so pigmented and so fun to draw with I still use them now as an adult
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Memories...your never too old for crayons, especially Crayola! Great for coloring and art projects. Easy to find in stores and a great price as always. I am in my 20s and have two boxes for when I need to make signs.
Brittany T.
These are the best choice when it comes to picking out back to school essentials. There is a wide variety of colors and endless possibilities of projects can be done with crayola. Who doesn't love these crayons?
Kayla W.
These are the best crayons in the world. Point blank. As a teacher, these are the crayons I put on my school supply list every year. I love anything Crayola brand.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love their colors and they are also pigmented and the price is really affordable especially during tye back to school season in which they are sold for $0.5 cents!
Dulce H.
I love crayons. My kids love them I just wished they where easy to removed from the walls lol. My daughter tends to love to draw on everything. But I still love them
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Crayola Crayons, 24 pack are perfect for any age however they are best for younger kids as they only have 24 crayons. So they don't lose any and yet they still have options for coloring! Great for teaching young kids which colors are which and what to color each one. For example grass is green etc. etc. crayola crayons are by far the best on the market! They are high quality and color effortlessly! They do not need a lot of pressure on them to get bold colors!
Kashifa Q.
These are a classic arent they? I used them ever since i was little and i used them all the way till the crayon got so tiny where i couldn't even use them. Other brand of crayons colors weren't that bright and pigmented. Only the crayola crayons were. I remember i had a box of crayola and other brands of crayons and my friends would only use the crayola ones. i still use them to this day, i dont know if any other crayon brands can beat them.  I also recently heard that you could use these crayons as beauty products. I have never tried it but im sure it would work! Best crayons, hands down. every kid needs these crayons!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?