BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Mayra A.
These are the best crayons out there!!I have used many other brands but nothing has worked the same way. I have worked with kids and they tend to like these crayons much more! The size of the each crayon is great for children and adult to hold! Simply GREAT!
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
They are the best my kids normally go throughout a box every 2 months either we have used them broke them or lost them. It they are definitely worth it and you can not beet the price I am a returning customer for as long as we need crayons in our lives
Alyssa G.
As the mom of a 3 year old, I have lots of drawings all over my house and they are all from Crayola crayons! No other crayon compares in the way they wrote to the perfect colors. 24 count box is perfect for her because it's not too many to clean up if she spills! I used these as a kid too and they'll always be #1!
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
Oh Crayola..how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1) you are always vibrant
2) you are non toxic
3) you come in a variety of sizes and colors
4) you are durable and long lasting

Crayola is THE crayon in our house! Crayola 24ct Crayons
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I teach school, and these are a must have! You can't go wrong with Crayola Crayons! They have great pigment and will wash off of most surfaces. For kids, you can't beat these! The price is great and the quality is great, too. I won't buy any other kind!
Yaire M.
The best on the go crayons and the best crayons I have bought are these. If you want something more affordable and not too bad then I suggest crazy art. But the pigment is good and it actually smooth on the paper, doesn't leave too many stray marks.
Amaya G.
I love crayons. I buy these every semester. It shows up very well on paper . It's very great for kids for coloring books . Very affordable never expensive. I love this product and will always love it .
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
As a mother of two young boys these crayons are an absolute must have! They product is strong and the colors are bright and vivid. My children greatly enjoy using crayons and their imagination to create epic projects! I would highly recommend
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
These are my favorite, I love it so much. It is better than other products of because this one really shows the color. It is easy to get anywhere and the price is super cheap I will definitely buy again!
Jennifer T.
West Jordan, UT
My number one "go to" crayons ever since I was young and still is! Even after having a five year old son, super affordable to replace when having a toddler break them by accident! I enjoyed using these and so does my son!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?