BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Priya K.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I love crayons, makes me feel like a kid again! There's literally a color for everything, and these crayons don't just break after one use, which is what I love about them!
diana i.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Estos crayon marca de crayola me gustan como pintan y su definasion sus colores y el material es muy bueno para los trabajos me gusta mucho
JaLisa B.
JaLisa B.
Westville, FL
Growing up use this one. One and only brand I love. I like the smell of it and bold colors and I have so many here at home and need to get more! Never get enough of it.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
St Petersburg, FL
Crayola is the best brand of crayons. I won't use any other brands. I love all the color options and how well they color on paper and don't feel overly waxy.
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
I like these crayons, I bought them for my daughter and are of very good quality, BUT sometimes I think it well to buy them again because she Draws all the Walls and glasses of the house, coloring book not exits for her, when go to the school she will use them well I'm sure, for now just i have to be patient, have fun...and try to teach it as his mother that I am.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
My 4 year old loves these! She loves drawing in general.... from paper to my wall! I don't normally get her the regular crayons. We usually get the washable crayola crayons. Regular crayons are not washable lol but best brand for crayons! would recommend!
Shea H.
Shea H.
I am more of a colored pencil person than crayons, but when a brand like this has been around for so many years you have to give them a great review. I use their colored pencils but my son uses their crayons. They always have the beat quality products.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
These crayons are the best. I feel like they color well on the paper they don't clump up like the no name brand crayons. Also if you get lucky you can find these at discount stores
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Orlando,Florida
Crayola is definitely a better brand of crayon. My 7 year old colors and draws everyday...literally. They last longest for us and some cheap brands have a waxy coloring when used.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
We love to color and this is our go to brand. The other crayons just do not work as well. We love the bright colors and they do not break as easy.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?