BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.
These are classics,you guys! A staple for kiddos everywhere! Always reliable, always has that awesome smell that reminds you of friendship, nap times and an all around simpler life. In other words, the joys of childhood!
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
I've been using the brand Crayola since I was in grade schools. They are good for art work, coloring books, projects. They work really well and the colors are vibrant. I bought them at target during back to school sales.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Clermont, FL
Crayola crayons are my favorite. They are rear quality and color very well. They last a good amount of time and sometimes have fun names on them for the colors. They are affordable and always recommend crayola.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I love how cheap they are and theres a lot. You can do so many other projects besides coloring with crayons. You can melt them with vaseline and make them into lip stains. Just so many different ways to use them.
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
As a teacher, these crayons are perfect for any age. I use them for all ages and they're especially affordable. Kids crack the crayons in half all the time. Luckily, these come in 24 and you can buy multiples.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Best brand of crayons ever. I don't buy any other kind. They draw so smoothly. Love the smell of them. Very affordable. Child loves to draw and use these. Recommend trying. Will always buy this kind again.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are the best crayons. They work great and they're extremely affordable. Purchase these multiple times a year for different age range of kids. I purchased at target but can purchase nearly everywhere !
Amaya G.
Amaya G.
I love crayons. I buy these every semester. It shows up very well on paper . It's very great for kids for coloring books . Very affordable never expensive. I love this product and will always love it .
Iris S.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Best crayon brand! Been using these since I was a little one. I buy these for my children every year. They love them just as I did. They're affordable and can be found in so many places for purchase.
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
I love crayola crayons there is so ,any col8rs to choose and i like the size of the 24 pack there are so many colors it afforadble and i buy mines at walmart since its cheaper there.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?