Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (70)
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

My kid loves these :) they are not easy to break!! Thats why in love them. Kids break everything and these last .
sara w.
sara w.
Tampa, FL

I love crayola. They make the best crayons. I am kind of a snob when it comes to crayons. They will always win!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

Crayola is my favorite all time go to crayon, the pictures always come out better with Crayola's bright colors!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Although pricey compared to other brands I really like Crayola products. They definitely have the best crayons.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Crayola Crayons are a must when your child is going back to school. They don't break like the other brands do.
Inés M.
Inés M.

These crayons are perfect to help your kids or any child around you to get inspired in art related activities.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Port Huron, MI

My Kiddos love them. They think that they are best. The colors are ture to colors. The best crayons out there.
Jenn O.
Jenn O.

I will not use any crayons but crayola crayons. their quality is just leagues above any other competing brand.
Emily H.
Emily H.

These are my favorite crayons ever!!!! They are also a big part in my childhood as I used them all the time.
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Mountlake Terrace

I never ever use other crayons these are my favorite love the texture other ones are just crappy don't like em
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now