Add a Photo
Photos (72)
Megan W.
Megan W.
June 24, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Best brand of crayons ever. I don't buy any other kind. They draw so smoothly. Love the smell of them. Very affordable. Child loves to draw and use these. Recommend trying. Will always buy this kind again.
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
May 28, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These are perfect my son loves them he has sensitive skin and the cryans doesnt give him a rash they are easy clean up the color are pigmented and they are beautiful bright!
Priya K.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
June 13, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I love crayons, makes me feel like a kid again! There's literally a color for everything, and these crayons don't just break after one use, which is what I love about them!
diana i.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
May 7, 2017, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Estos crayon marca de crayola me gustan como pintan y su definasion sus colores y el material es muy bueno para los trabajos me gusta mucho
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
March 19, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
My 4 year old loves these! She loves drawing in general.... from paper to my wall! I don't normally get her the regular crayons. We usually get the washable crayola crayons. Regular crayons are not washable lol but best brand for crayons! would recommend!
Shea H.
Shea H.
I am more of a colored pencil person than crayons, but when a brand like this has been around for so many years you have to give them a great review. I use their colored pencils but my son uses their crayons. They always have the beat quality products.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
June 9, 2017, 9:20 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These crayons are the best. I feel like they color well on the paper they don't clump up like the no name brand crayons. Also if you get lucky you can find these at discount stores
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
May 14, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
We love to color and this is our go to brand. The other crayons just do not work as well. We love the bright colors and they do not break as easy.
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
June 17, 2017, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
This is good I use this once in a while but when I was a kid we had to use this all the time and let's see how long they going to keep making them
Elena S.
Elena S.
I have always loved crayons, and this brand has actually always been the brand that o thought of when it came to crayons. I even bought a box for my 3 year old son and now we hey even more crafts done.
I just wish they wouldn't break so easily.....
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?