Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (71)
Lisa A.
Lisa A.

I usually purchase these for .50 at Dollar General. The kids love the crayons and they are super affordable!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN

These are such a classic art supply. They can be used in SO many projects, limited only by your imagination!
Oakman, AL

Who doesn't love these. I but them like every month for my daughters. They keep them busy when I am cleaning.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

These crayons are the best. My children use these all the time. I just love that they are not permanent.
stacie E.
stacie E.

#backtoschool great for little hands learning how to color. Smooth color,and great texture. Good colors.
Pearl V.
Pearl V.

These are amazing love that I can use for any craft or project. Love the colors and I totally recommend
Bee W.
Bee W.
Union, NJ

Best crayons ever, the only ones I use for arts and crafts with my little brother for his activities.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

Best crayons ever. No other brand compares. Very bright colors and doesn't flake like other brands.
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN

Best crayons ever! It colors smooth and love coloring with these crayons my kids love them as well
stacey h.
stacey h.
Grove, OK

Perfect for adults and children. coloring is helpful to reduce stress and quiet anxious children.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now