Crayola 24ct Crayons
Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
alexa n.
alexa n.
April 25, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
I love crayola products. They are the only crayons and color pencils i use. The water color pencils work amazing. I always buy them for my cousins school supplies. I have tried more expensive brands but nothing is as smooth or long lasting like Crayola brand.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
March 25, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These are the best crayons out there!!I have used many other brands but nothing has worked the same way. I have worked with kids and they tend to like these crayons much more! The size of the each crayon is great for children and adult to hold! Simply GREAT!
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Fresno, CA
March 14, 2017, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
They are the best my kids normally go throughout a box every 2 months either we have used them broke them or lost them. It they are definitely worth it and you can not beet the price I am a returning customer for as long as we need crayons in our lives
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
As the mom of a 3 year old, I have lots of drawings all over my house and they are all from Crayola crayons! No other crayon compares in the way they wrote to the perfect colors. 24 count box is perfect for her because it's not too many to clean up if she spills! I used these as a kid too and they'll always be #1!
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
April 14, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
As a mother of two young boys these crayons are an absolute must have! They product is strong and the colors are bright and vivid. My children greatly enjoy using crayons and their imagination to create epic projects! I would highly recommend
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY
May 23, 2017, 1:47 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These are my favorite, I love it so much. It is better than other products of because this one really shows the color. It is easy to get anywhere and the price is super cheap I will definitely buy again!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These crayons are awesome! I feel like I can give them to my kid & they're safe for my kid to use & eat! Haha. They're non toxic & a very good price. Would buy them again.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
May 12, 2017, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These are the most perfect crayons ever made! You can't go wrong with crayola. This is a great travel size box for car rides with kids and will keep them entertained for hours with a few coloring books. Highly recommended!
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.
March 9, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
These are classics,you guys! A staple for kiddos everywhere! Always reliable, always has that awesome smell that reminds you of friendship, nap times and an all around simpler life. In other words, the joys of childhood!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
June 20, 2017, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
As a teacher, these crayons are perfect for any age. I use them for all ages and they're especially affordable. Kids crack the crayons in half all the time. Luckily, these come in 24 and you can buy multiples.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?