BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My number one favorite brand of crayons since I was a little kid. The pigment is always good and isn't waxy when you color on different paper. My kids and I enjoy passing time coloring and drawing, and use crayons coloring products all the time.
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
As a mother of two young boys these crayons are an absolute must have! They product is strong and the colors are bright and vivid. My children greatly enjoy using crayons and their imagination to create epic projects! I would highly recommend
Susana B.
Susana B.
country club hills
I love these crayons. I've tried of crayons but their very flimsy and the color doesn't come out very pigmented. These on the other hand are sturdy and when you color with them their very nice and smooth.
Demi L.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
The best crayons out there! The basics are great with first time colorees and have all the colors you really need when doing homework and small projects with the kids. The brand is usually cheapest at discount stores and 5 below.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
These are my favorite, I love it so much. It is better than other products of because this one really shows the color. It is easy to get anywhere and the price is super cheap I will definitely buy again!
Malary G.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Linda B.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Crayola crayons are the best---don't settle for anything else. There's no comparison! My kids only use these crayons and love them! Very inexpensive and long lasting---very highly recommend! We have been buying these for years.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
West Jordan, UT
My number one "go to" crayons ever since I was young and still is! Even after having a five year old son, super affordable to replace when having a toddler break them by accident! I enjoyed using these and so does my son!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
These crayons are awesome! I feel like I can give them to my kid & they're safe for my kid to use & eat! Haha. They're non toxic & a very good price. Would buy them again.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
These are the most perfect crayons ever made! You can't go wrong with crayola. This is a great travel size box for car rides with kids and will keep them entertained for hours with a few coloring books. Highly recommended!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?