BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My number one favorite brand of crayons since I was a little kid. The pigment is always good and isn't waxy when you color on different paper. My kids and I enjoy passing time coloring and drawing, and use crayons coloring products all the time.
Teona M.
I am an adult and I still use these to color in my adult coloring books at work! These are the best, affordable brand that's easy accessible at a lot of stores and they are easy to use.. don't happen to apply a lot of pressure to use opposed to other generic brands.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES I LOVE TO COLOR IT'S LIKE BEING A CHILD AGAIN WE WOULD BE SO HAPPY WHEN MY MOM BUY US CRAYON FOR US AND A COLORING BOOK JUST WANTED TO SIT ALL DAY AND COLOR. MY KID'S LOVE TO COLOR I WOULD COLOR WITH THEM AND NOW I ENJOY COLORING WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN THANK FOR BRING US JOY WE LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS
Estefany N.
Texas
I am in college but I always have a box of crayons just in case! I love how good the color payout is and the 24 pack is perfect for having on hand. Great to decorate my planner or use when I'm doing arts and crafts. I've used them since I was a kid and won't ever stop!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
These are the best crayons to use. The are easy to use and the pigment in the colors are amazing. When you use it they color so smoothly and it is not rough making your color sheet harsh looking. I always used these as a kid so my kids will only use these as well.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are the best crayons. They work great and they're extremely affordable. Purchase these multiple times a year for different age range of kids. I purchased at target but can purchase nearly everywhere !
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Crayola crayons are the only crayon as far as I'm concerned. The 24 packs are perfect for back to school because they are small enough to throw in a standard pencil case, but still has enough colors where your child won't be missing out. Plus, they are only about $1.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estos creyones son muy buenos cuando los niños comienzan a colorear a mi hija les encantan, se divierte dibujando y coloreando al mismo tiempo, frecuentemente los compro en Walmart. Les recomiendo a los padres comprarlos y que sus niños los prueben se van a divertir
alexa n.
I love crayola products. They are the only crayons and color pencils i use. The water color pencils work amazing. I always buy them for my cousins school supplies. I have tried more expensive brands but nothing is as smooth or long lasting like Crayola brand.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?