BY CRAYOLA #1 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Sara S.
Lexington, KY
Will never buy the cheap crayons! Crayola isn't the best!! Buy multiple packs this time of year when you can find the best price. These last a lot longer than cheaper brands.
Jasney R.
These are timeless creations that I have passed down from my childhood to my daughter who is started pre school this year. Brought these for .25 at Walmart and came out with more than enough to last us. They are great for ages 2 & up.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are by far the best crayons around. Colors are vibrant and are good for kids' arts and crafts projects. The best time to buy them is when back to school stuff is on sale. I buy 2-3 boxes to last the whole school year (and into summer).
Natascha B.
Marsing , ID
I love picking up is box of crayons. They always go on sale at back to school time for a very reasonable price. I keep extras on hand with color books to give as a last minute gift for children. Or as a stocking stuffer for my kids.
Ruth K.
Fairfield, CA
These are the perfect size for my first grader. I don't have a million crayons to pick up when he is done coloring. There are a lot of color choices without a big amount.
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
The best crayons out there! The basics are great with first time colorees and have all the colors you really need when doing homework and small projects with the kids. The brand is usually cheapest at discount stores and 5 below.
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX
Crayola has the best crayons of a time. Who doesn't love opening a brand new box of Crayola Crayons!!! The quality is superb and the best part is that they are non toxic.
Ashley G.
Calhoun, GA
Great for classroom and at home use and easily the best crayon brand available. They come at a very affordable price, color well, and do not break as easily as their generic competitors. I always buy these over any other brand.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love Crayola! I was purchasing cheep crayons and then stubbled across these in the dollar store and love them, the color is so bright, crayons are perfect size for my child, and are name brand! Will most definitely buy again!
Alyssa G.
As the mom of a 3 year old, I have lots of drawings all over my house and they are all from Crayola crayons! No other crayon compares in the way they wrote to the perfect colors. 24 count box is perfect for her because it's not too many to clean up if she spills! I used these as a kid too and they'll always be #1!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?