BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• Are these your preferred brand of crayon?11 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?16 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one as a candle?! 12 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Malary G.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
West Jordan, UT
My number one "go to" crayons ever since I was young and still is! Even after having a five year old son, super affordable to replace when having a toddler break them by accident! I enjoyed using these and so does my son!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
These crayons are awesome! I feel like I can give them to my kid & they're safe for my kid to use & eat! Haha. They're non toxic & a very good price. Would buy them again.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
These are the most perfect crayons ever made! You can't go wrong with crayola. This is a great travel size box for car rides with kids and will keep them entertained for hours with a few coloring books. Highly recommended!
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.
These are classics,you guys! A staple for kiddos everywhere! Always reliable, always has that awesome smell that reminds you of friendship, nap times and an all around simpler life. In other words, the joys of childhood!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
As a teacher, these crayons are perfect for any age. I use them for all ages and they're especially affordable. Kids crack the crayons in half all the time. Luckily, these come in 24 and you can buy multiples.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Best brand of crayons ever. I don't buy any other kind. They draw so smoothly. Love the smell of them. Very affordable. Child loves to draw and use these. Recommend trying. Will always buy this kind again.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are the best crayons. They work great and they're extremely affordable. Purchase these multiple times a year for different age range of kids. I purchased at target but can purchase nearly everywhere !
Amaya G.
Amaya G.
I love crayons. I buy these every semester. It shows up very well on paper . It's very great for kids for coloring books . Very affordable never expensive. I love this product and will always love it .
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
These are perfect my son loves them he has sensitive skin and the cryans doesnt give him a rash they are easy clean up the color are pigmented and they are beautiful bright!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?