Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Coppell, TX

I love Crayola Crayons! As an adult, I still like to take time out to color with the kids. This brand is my favorite!
Britney C.
Britney C.

Crayola is a classic! Such a great product no other crayon can compare to the quality and color that crayOla offers.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK

All time favorite product for school I love to color and we used this more then anything when I was in grade school.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Oakland, Ca

I can never get enough of these great crayons. They have amazing coverage and are very colorful. My kids love them.
kelsey o.
kelsey o.
Fresno, CA

Love these for my kids, non toxic and classic! And I love that you can buy them in bulk single colors for projects!
Jessica  O.
Jessica O.
Springville, AL

Best crayons out there, especially for back to school!! They are super affordable and alway enjoyable for all ages.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Columbus, OH

I feel these are the best crayons for back to school and at home they last longer and all the teachers ask for them
Paula U.
Paula U.
Athens, PA

These are my favorite crayons! They are more durable than any other crayon I have found. Great for kids and adults!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

Hehe i think most parents buy these for their kids. Very good deal and cheap. It is always a back to school supply.
Becky B.
Becky B.

Best quality crayons on the market. Colors go on smooth. They don't break as easily as some of the cheaper brands.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now