BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Jasney R.
These are timeless creations that I have passed down from my childhood to my daughter who is started pre school this year. Brought these for .25 at Walmart and came out with more than enough to last us. They are great for ages 2 & up.
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
I love picking up is box of crayons. They always go on sale at back to school time for a very reasonable price. I keep extras on hand with color books to give as a last minute gift for children. Or as a stocking stuffer for my kids.
Ruth K.
Fairfield, CA
These are the perfect size for my first grader. I don't have a million crayons to pick up when he is done coloring. There are a lot of color choices without a big amount.
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX
Crayola has the best crayons of a time. Who doesn't love opening a brand new box of Crayola Crayons!!! The quality is superb and the best part is that they are non toxic.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I love these! By far the best crayons on the market. They don't break as easy, and they have so much better color pay off and smoothr writing. Prefect for kids of any ages! I don't understand why anyone would buy another brand!
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Le doy las cinco estrellas por que amis hijos les encanta para hacer sus proyectos de arte a ellos les facina y pueden pasar horas pintando realmemte se los recomiendo
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA
Love having these crayons. My daughter loves using them and the wide variety of colors that they have to color in her coloring books or to just color me some pictures.
Alyssa G.
As the mom of a 3 year old, I have lots of drawings all over my house and they are all from Crayola crayons! No other crayon compares in the way they wrote to the perfect colors. 24 count box is perfect for her because it's not too many to clean up if she spills! I used these as a kid too and they'll always be #1!
Ashley G.
Calhoun, GA
Great for classroom and at home use and easily the best crayon brand available. They come at a very affordable price, color well, and do not break as easily as their generic competitors. I always buy these over any other brand.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love Crayola! I was purchasing cheep crayons and then stubbled across these in the dollar store and love them, the color is so bright, crayons are perfect size for my child, and are name brand! Will most definitely buy again!
Christina S.
Do you think these cost too much
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
rosy R.
Where can we got this?
Joy K.
What’s your favourite memory with crayons?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank you for your reply!