BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much5 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Alix G.
Does anyone else remember this brand from when they were in school. I remember buys so many before school started and it was always my favorite part of every new school yeah. There so pigmented and so fun to draw with I still use them now as an adult
Susana B.
country club hills
I love these crayons. I've tried of crayons but their very flimsy and the color doesn't come out very pigmented. These on the other hand are sturdy and when you color with them their very nice and smooth.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are by far the best crayons around. Colors are vibrant and are good for kids' arts and crafts projects. The best time to buy them is when back to school stuff is on sale. I buy 2-3 boxes to last the whole school year (and into summer).
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
The best crayons out there! The basics are great with first time colorees and have all the colors you really need when doing homework and small projects with the kids. The brand is usually cheapest at discount stores and 5 below.
Rochelle N.
I've been using the brand Crayola since I was in grade schools. They are good for art work, coloring books, projects. They work really well and the colors are vibrant. I bought them at target during back to school sales.
Brittany T.
These are the best choice when it comes to picking out back to school essentials. There is a wide variety of colors and endless possibilities of projects can be done with crayola. Who doesn't love these crayons?
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I love how cheap they are and theres a lot. You can do so many other projects besides coloring with crayons. You can melt them with vaseline and make them into lip stains. Just so many different ways to use them.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Best crayon brand! Been using these since I was a little one. I buy these for my children every year. They love them just as I did. They're affordable and can be found in so many places for purchase.
Maria E.
Ontario
Crayola colors my favorite forever they color smoothly and can be blended to ideal shades I use nothing else when I want to feel relaxed grab my box and color away.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Best brand! An excellent product, so much better than crazy art or all the other generics. The color actually works on paper without falling apart. Bold colours.
Christina S.
Do you think these cost too much
Sara B.
Richland, WA
What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank you for your reply!