BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Christine S.
Crayons brand of the way to go. Stick up during the beginning of school while they are on sale. I love to get my crayons at Walmart they usually have best prices on school supplies. I tried other brands and found the colt to not be as great
Sara S.
Lexington, KY
Will never buy the cheap crayons! Crayola isn't the best!! Buy multiple packs this time of year when you can find the best price. These last a lot longer than cheaper brands.
Jasney R.
These are timeless creations that I have passed down from my childhood to my daughter who is started pre school this year. Brought these for .25 at Walmart and came out with more than enough to last us. They are great for ages 2 & up.
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX
Crayola has the best crayons of a time. Who doesn't love opening a brand new box of Crayola Crayons!!! The quality is superb and the best part is that they are non toxic.
Ruth K.
Fairfield, CA
These are the perfect size for my first grader. I don't have a million crayons to pick up when he is done coloring. There are a lot of color choices without a big amount.
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
I love picking up is box of crayons. They always go on sale at back to school time for a very reasonable price. I keep extras on hand with color books to give as a last minute gift for children. Or as a stocking stuffer for my kids.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I love these! By far the best crayons on the market. They don't break as easy, and they have so much better color pay off and smoothr writing. Prefect for kids of any ages! I don't understand why anyone would buy another brand!
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA
Love having these crayons. My daughter loves using them and the wide variety of colors that they have to color in her coloring books or to just color me some pictures.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Le doy las cinco estrellas por que amis hijos les encanta para hacer sus proyectos de arte a ellos les facina y pueden pasar horas pintando realmemte se los recomiendo
Ashley G.
Calhoun, GA
Great for classroom and at home use and easily the best crayon brand available. They come at a very affordable price, color well, and do not break as easily as their generic competitors. I always buy these over any other brand.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?