BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Michael...*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Lauren P.
Can't go wrong with crayola brand in my opinion. These crayons are a classic. They are very sturdy and the colors are vibrant we have a few boxes. We got ours at target for a great price.
Jona K.
Best colors ever. I used the when I was little and they are the only colors have have bought for my children over the past 21 years. No other brand are as durable or pigmented as these. The 24 count pack have just the right amount of variety of colors.
Alexandra B.
Crayola has always been a wonderful brand for self expression with arts and crafts. It's wonderful to know that from the day I used them as a kid to now with my son using them they've kept their high standard of quality. They have many options for different age ranges, colors and types of drawing utensils. Id recommend their brand to any and everyone
Zachary C.
Best Crayons on the market! Crayola has the best colors. Crazy art just makes a mess. These are wonderful for small children. They really did meet my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone! Just can't say how happy I was high these crayons!
Shea H.
I am more of a colored pencil person than crayons, but when a brand like this has been around for so many years you have to give them a great review. I use their colored pencils but my son uses their crayons. They always have the beat quality products.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
They are the best my kids normally go throughout a box every 2 months either we have used them broke them or lost them. It they are definitely worth it and you can not beet the price I am a returning customer for as long as we need crayons in our lives
Amber R.
Springfield, GA
Only type of crayons I buy! I use them in my adult coloring books! And my boys love them too! I buy them at target or Walmart! They are pretty cheap definitely doesn't break the bank! I would definitely always buy them!
Christine S.
Crayons brand of the way to go. Stick up during the beginning of school while they are on sale. I love to get my crayons at Walmart they usually have best prices on school supplies. I tried other brands and found the colt to not be as great
Ingrid A.
Hollywood, FL
I love Crayola. Easy to use for my 2 year old to write on the walls lol. It's very affordable brand of crayons. It met all my expectations with this brand. My girls love Crayola when they color with them. I would recommend Crayola to parents.
Sara S.
Lexington, KY
Will never buy the cheap crayons! Crayola isn't the best!! Buy multiple packs this time of year when you can find the best price. These last a lot longer than cheaper brands.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?