BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Lina M.
Lina M.
Kearny, NJ
Just as with the markers I rather spend a few extra cents for a crayon that is going to glide when you use it as opposed to a cheap brand that doesn't color correctly and breaks easily. I have always purchased this brand and would recommend it to others. Crayola Crayons, 24 pack
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Crayola crayons are the only crayon as far as I'm concerned. The 24 packs are perfect for back to school because they are small enough to throw in a standard pencil case, but still has enough colors where your child won't be missing out. Plus, they are only about $1.
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estos creyones son muy buenos cuando los niños comienzan a colorear a mi hija les encantan, se divierte dibujando y coloreando al mismo tiempo, frecuentemente los compro en Walmart. Les recomiendo a los padres comprarlos y que sus niños los prueben se van a divertir
alexa n.
alexa n.
I love crayola products. They are the only crayons and color pencils i use. The water color pencils work amazing. I always buy them for my cousins school supplies. I have tried more expensive brands but nothing is as smooth or long lasting like Crayola brand.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Crayola 24ct Crayons are the best crayons. I hate every other brand of crayons. Crayola colors perfectly and the colors are vibrant. They last a long time and they are strong. The are priced very fairly as well. I only use crayola when purchasing crayons.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
These are the best crayons to use. The are easy to use and the pigment in the colors are amazing. When you use it they color so smoothly and it is not rough making your color sheet harsh looking. I always used these as a kid so my kids will only use these as well.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
These are the best crayons out there!!I have used many other brands but nothing has worked the same way. I have worked with kids and they tend to like these crayons much more! The size of the each crayon is great for children and adult to hold! Simply GREAT!
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
They are the best my kids normally go throughout a box every 2 months either we have used them broke them or lost them. It they are definitely worth it and you can not beet the price I am a returning customer for as long as we need crayons in our lives
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I teach school, and these are a must have! You can't go wrong with Crayola Crayons! They have great pigment and will wash off of most surfaces. For kids, you can't beat these! The price is great and the quality is great, too. I won't buy any other kind!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
As the mom of a 3 year old, I have lots of drawings all over my house and they are all from Crayola crayons! No other crayon compares in the way they wrote to the perfect colors. 24 count box is perfect for her because it's not too many to clean up if she spills! I used these as a kid too and they'll always be #1!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?