BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much2 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?11 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estos creyones son muy buenos cuando los niños comienzan a colorear a mi hija les encantan, se divierte dibujando y coloreando al mismo tiempo, frecuentemente los compro en Walmart. Les recomiendo a los padres comprarlos y que sus niños los prueben se van a divertir
alexa n.
alexa n.
I love crayola products. They are the only crayons and color pencils i use. The water color pencils work amazing. I always buy them for my cousins school supplies. I have tried more expensive brands but nothing is as smooth or long lasting like Crayola brand.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
These are the best crayons to use. The are easy to use and the pigment in the colors are amazing. When you use it they color so smoothly and it is not rough making your color sheet harsh looking. I always used these as a kid so my kids will only use these as well.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
These are the best crayons out there!!I have used many other brands but nothing has worked the same way. I have worked with kids and they tend to like these crayons much more! The size of the each crayon is great for children and adult to hold! Simply GREAT!
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
They are the best my kids normally go throughout a box every 2 months either we have used them broke them or lost them. It they are definitely worth it and you can not beet the price I am a returning customer for as long as we need crayons in our lives
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I teach school, and these are a must have! You can't go wrong with Crayola Crayons! They have great pigment and will wash off of most surfaces. For kids, you can't beat these! The price is great and the quality is great, too. I won't buy any other kind!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
As the mom of a 3 year old, I have lots of drawings all over my house and they are all from Crayola crayons! No other crayon compares in the way they wrote to the perfect colors. 24 count box is perfect for her because it's not too many to clean up if she spills! I used these as a kid too and they'll always be #1!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
Oh Crayola..how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1) you are always vibrant
2) you are non toxic
3) you come in a variety of sizes and colors
4) you are durable and long lasting

Crayola is THE crayon in our house! Crayola 24ct Crayons
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
The best on the go crayons and the best crayons I have bought are these. If you want something more affordable and not too bad then I suggest crazy art. But the pigment is good and it actually smooth on the paper, doesn't leave too many stray marks.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My number one favorite brand of crayons since I was a little kid. The pigment is always good and isn't waxy when you color on different paper. My kids and I enjoy passing time coloring and drawing, and use crayons coloring products all the time.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?