Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Amaya G.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.Crayola 24ct Crayons uploaded by Teona M.See all 77 photos

BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• Are these your preferred brand of cra...Hands down yes 11 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to make o...Well i made lipstick with it o... 16 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used one as a candle?! No but heard it works 12 Answers
Photos (77)
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
YES I LOVE TO COLOR IT'S LIKE BEING A CHILD AGAIN WE WOULD BE SO HAPPY WHEN MY MOM BUY US CRAYON FOR US AND A COLORING BOOK JUST WANTED TO SIT ALL DAY AND COLOR. MY KID'S LOVE TO COLOR I WOULD COLOR WITH THEM AND NOW I ENJOY COLORING WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN THANK FOR BRING US JOY WE LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS
alexa n.
alexa n.
I love crayola products. They are the only crayons and color pencils i use. The water color pencils work amazing. I always buy them for my cousins school supplies. I have tried more expensive brands but nothing is as smooth or long lasting like Crayola brand.
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estos creyones son muy buenos cuando los niños comienzan a colorear a mi hija les encantan, se divierte dibujando y coloreando al mismo tiempo, frecuentemente los compro en Walmart. Les recomiendo a los padres comprarlos y que sus niños los prueben se van a divertir
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
These are the best crayons out there!!I have used many other brands but nothing has worked the same way. I have worked with kids and they tend to like these crayons much more! The size of the each crayon is great for children and adult to hold! Simply GREAT!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
As the mom of a 3 year old, I have lots of drawings all over my house and they are all from Crayola crayons! No other crayon compares in the way they wrote to the perfect colors. 24 count box is perfect for her because it's not too many to clean up if she spills! I used these as a kid too and they'll always be #1!
Amrit R.
Amrit R.
Fresno, CA
They are the best my kids normally go throughout a box every 2 months either we have used them broke them or lost them. It they are definitely worth it and you can not beet the price I am a returning customer for as long as we need crayons in our lives
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I teach school, and these are a must have! You can't go wrong with Crayola Crayons! They have great pigment and will wash off of most surfaces. For kids, you can't beat these! The price is great and the quality is great, too. I won't buy any other kind!
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
The best on the go crayons and the best crayons I have bought are these. If you want something more affordable and not too bad then I suggest crazy art. But the pigment is good and it actually smooth on the paper, doesn't leave too many stray marks.
Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
As a mother of two young boys these crayons are an absolute must have! They product is strong and the colors are bright and vivid. My children greatly enjoy using crayons and their imagination to create epic projects! I would highly recommend
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite, I love it so much. It is better than other products of because this one really shows the color. It is easy to get anywhere and the price is super cheap I will definitely buy again!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?