BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Thank...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much4 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
Who doesnt love these crayons? Im 20 years old and still use them in my adult coloring book. They are great for all ages besides babies under one. Only because they usually try to eat them. Anyway , I think these crayons color the best , good price,and great for art projects. These crayons seem to hold up good not easily break. Color shows up good and comes in variety of colors.
Estefany N.
Estefany N.
Texas
I am in college but I always have a box of crayons just in case! I love how good the color payout is and the 24 pack is perfect for having on hand. Great to decorate my planner or use when I'm doing arts and crafts. I've used them since I was a kid and won't ever stop!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I love the Crayola 24ct Crayons I purchased for my daughter for back to school! They look great on paper, don't leave a cheap waxy feel like other brands and includes enough crayons for my daughter to make perfect rainbows. I've noticed that they are more durable than other brands also, no more art boxes full of broken crayons!
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
The perfect pack of crayons for little ones! We always have these on hand. Perfect array of colors without being overwhelming. Not waxy, vibrant colors and durable. This pack is the perfect size to throw in my purse so we always have some crayons on hand. Cannot beat the price for the product / brand. I never buy any other!
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES I LOVE TO COLOR IT'S LIKE BEING A CHILD AGAIN WE WOULD BE SO HAPPY WHEN MY MOM BUY US CRAYON FOR US AND A COLORING BOOK JUST WANTED TO SIT ALL DAY AND COLOR. MY KID'S LOVE TO COLOR I WOULD COLOR WITH THEM AND NOW I ENJOY COLORING WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN THANK FOR BRING US JOY WE LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
Back too school shopping for my kids these are a must go in the list I always buy a lot at the same time because there always on sale when the kids go back to school.. I'll keep buying until my kids graduate..
Kennetra w.
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
My son loves these crayons.They are so bright on paper and dont leave those waxy streaks like some other crayons.My sons pictures have so much life with these crayons they are the only ones he will use.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Kearny, NJ
Just as with the markers I rather spend a few extra cents for a crayon that is going to glide when you use it as opposed to a cheap brand that doesn't color correctly and breaks easily. I have always purchased this brand and would recommend it to others. Crayola Crayons, 24 pack
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Crayola crayons are the only crayon as far as I'm concerned. The 24 packs are perfect for back to school because they are small enough to throw in a standard pencil case, but still has enough colors where your child won't be missing out. Plus, they are only about $1.
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Estos creyones son muy buenos cuando los niños comienzan a colorear a mi hija les encantan, se divierte dibujando y coloreando al mismo tiempo, frecuentemente los compro en Walmart. Les recomiendo a los padres comprarlos y que sus niños los prueben se van a divertir
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?