BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
Who doesnt love these crayons? Im 20 years old and still use them in my adult coloring book. They are great for all ages besides babies under one. Only because they usually try to eat them. Anyway , I think these crayons color the best , good price,and great for art projects. These crayons seem to hold up good not easily break. Color shows up good and comes in variety of colors.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
The perfect pack of crayons for little ones! We always have these on hand. Perfect array of colors without being overwhelming. Not waxy, vibrant colors and durable. This pack is the perfect size to throw in my purse so we always have some crayons on hand. Cannot beat the price for the product / brand. I never buy any other!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Crayola crayons are the best---don't settle for anything else. There's no comparison! My kids only use these crayons and love them! Very inexpensive and long lasting---very highly recommend! We have been buying these for years.
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
Back too school shopping for my kids these are a must go in the list I always buy a lot at the same time because there always on sale when the kids go back to school.. I'll keep buying until my kids graduate..
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
My son loves these crayons.They are so bright on paper and dont leave those waxy streaks like some other crayons.My sons pictures have so much life with these crayons they are the only ones he will use.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
I love crayola crayons there is so ,any col8rs to choose and i like the size of the 24 pack there are so many colors it afforadble and i buy mines at walmart since its cheaper there.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Crayola is my favorite school supply brand, and that is extra true when it comes to crayons. All the other brands make crayons that are way to waxy to be truly effective. This small box is perfect to give to my nieces and nephews when they come over, or to send to school.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Crayola 24ct Crayons are the best crayons. I hate every other brand of crayons. Crayola colors perfectly and the colors are vibrant. They last a long time and they are strong. The are priced very fairly as well. I only use crayola when purchasing crayons.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
These are the only crayons I will buy for my 4 year old. She gets just the right amount of shades to NOT be overwhelmed. They're the best brand around. They color so smoothly and always show up on paper. My daughter truly loves them. The various shades of yellow are her favorite.
Alix G.
Does anyone else remember this brand from when they were in school. I remember buys so many before school started and it was always my favorite part of every new school yeah. There so pigmented and so fun to draw with I still use them now as an adult
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?