Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (70)
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.

Best crayons ever! No other brand can compare. I've been using these since I could pick up a crayon. They are affordable and reliable.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN

I have always and will always love crayola crayons. They stand up much better than the cheaper brands and the colors look much better
Maria O.
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I have try other brands and I can only say Crayola is the best!!!My daughter loves this crayons the color are so bright and colorful.
Milisha D.
Milisha D.
Philadelphia, PA

The best crayons to color with i still buy some every year i just may go buy a coloring book and pull my Crayola crayons out today
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Warrior, AL

We love Crayola crayons. I stock up when I find them on sale because they are the only crayons we use! The colors are beautiful!!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Mission, TX

Estos colores no deben de faltar, los use yo de niña, ahora mis hijos, ya sea para colorear en casa o para la escuela son unicos
Mary Ellen  P.
Mary Ellen P.
Bloomington, IN

These crayons are wonderful! They are very durable and a perfect size. I like the 24 pack because it has a lot of good colors
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA

There is nothing like a crayola crayon when coloring! The colors and pigments are amazing and they don't leave wax everywhere
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Kansas City, MO

Crayons crayons are the best. They rarely break, and are super smooth when you use them. The color names are fun and creative
Sara R.
Sara R.
Strathroy , ON

Perfect for toddlers (with supervision due to drawing on WALLS LOL) , affordable. Found online & in stores! Highly recommend
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now