BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much5 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Crayola is the t best brand. Love the colors and the ability of the creations.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Using these as stocking stuffers this year! The only brand of crayons to buy!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Walkerton, IN
Great smooth colors! These are the only ones I buy for my kids for school!!!
Faith J.
Faith J.
Cincinnati, OH
These are useful u have to literally color hard just to get the exact color.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Craolya is awesome! Not very waxy and non toxic. Very smooth to write with.
Kashifa Q.
Kashifa Q.
These are a classic arent they? I used them ever since i was little and i used them all the way till the crayon got so tiny where i couldn't even use them. Other brand of crayons colors weren't that bright and pigmented. Only the crayola crayons were. I remember i had a box of crayola and other brands of crayons and my friends would only use the crayola ones. i still use them to this day, i dont know if any other crayon brands can beat them.  I also recently heard that you could use these crayons as beauty products. I have never tried it but im sure it would work! Best crayons, hands down. every kid needs these crayons!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Best crayons for coloring and I usually buy during Back to School in August-September because they run promotions and are selling for $.50. They can be purchased at Staples, Walmart, Target. They have a lot of great colors and are good for coloring and various crafts. This year I used them by melting them onto a white pumpkin and it came out really neat.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Crayola Crayons, 24 pack are perfect for any age however they are best for younger kids as they only have 24 crayons. So they don't lose any and yet they still have options for coloring! Great for teaching young kids which colors are which and what to color each one. For example grass is green etc. etc. crayola crayons are by far the best on the market! They are high quality and color effortlessly! They do not need a lot of pressure on them to get bold colors!
Teona M.
Teona M.
I am an adult and I still use these to color in my adult coloring books at work! These are the best, affordable brand that's easy accessible at a lot of stores and they are easy to use.. don't happen to apply a lot of pressure to use opposed to other generic brands.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Every year the school supply list has 24 count crayons on it and every year I turn to Crayola. The quality of the crayons is better than all the other brands and the price is still great. I can usually find these crayons on sale for less than a dollar. I stock up because during a school year my son can go through about 5 packs of crayons. I use them as well when I color in my adult coloring books. Love Crayola.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?