Add a Photo

Photos (71)
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Kansas City, MO

Crayons crayons are the best. They rarely break, and are super smooth when you use them. The color names are fun and creative
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN

The very best brand of crayon. So many colors and a smooth finish. I've used these ever since i was a child and always will!
Katy W.
Katy W.
Magnolia, TX

I'm a preschool teacher so we go through LOTS of crayons every year. I love how bright and smooth the crayola crayons color!
Kaylee U.
Kaylee U.
Pittsburgh

Best crayons out there. Break resistant, and have such a wide color range. I love using them and so does every child I know
Sharina B.
Sharina B.

There are tons of crayons on the market Crayola has the best pigments around, very durable and easy for children to grab.

Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY

Best crayons hands down. I will never buy another brand. They are not expensive at all so you can always have backups.
Simply loved by all!!! Teachers and students can learn and create adventures with these 24 original Crayola Crayons!!!
Jt N.
Jt N.
Vicksburg, MS

I use these at school and at home I also use them for making YouTube videos and these do not break easy like crazy art
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
San Antonio, TX

The colors are amazing unlike other brands that the color comes out kinda dull looking my son loves to color with them
Tonya B.
Tonya B.

Best crayons ever buy them every year for all my children even have a special box just for me and those stressful days
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now