Add a Photo
Photos (72)
Oakman, AL
Who doesn't love these. I but them like every month for my daughters. They keep them busy when I am cleaning.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
I usually purchase these for .50 at Dollar General. The kids love the crayons and they are super affordable!
stacie E.
stacie E.
#backtoschool great for little hands learning how to color. Smooth color,and great texture. Good colors.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
These crayons are the best. My children use these all the time. I just love that they are not permanent.
Pearl V.
Pearl V.
These are amazing love that I can use for any craft or project. Love the colors and I totally recommend
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Best crayons ever. No other brand compares. Very bright colors and doesn't flake like other brands.
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
Best crayons ever! It colors smooth and love coloring with these crayons my kids love them as well
stacey h.
stacey h.
Grove, OK
Perfect for adults and children. coloring is helpful to reduce stress and quiet anxious children.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Crayons are like the only kids school supply that I would say brand matters. Crayola is the best.
Jose H.
Jose H.
I buy these crayons for my kids in school because they are durablescand the price is excellent.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?