Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL

Buying legit Crayola crayons for school is a must!! Scored these for 50 cents at Publix. More than enough colors but not too big for school.
diana i.
diana i.
santa ana ca.

Estos crayon marca de crayola me gustan como pintan y su definasion sus colores y el material es muy bueno para los trabajos me gusta mucho
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
W Jefferson, NC

These are a basic and essential for my primary school child. We have tried other brands but the colors are not the same nor as vibrant.
Ginie P.
Ginie P.
Bronx, NY

These crayons are very good . They look good and do not stain as other brands . For me it is the best . I recommend it.
Crayola Crayons
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Glenolden, Pa

Best crayons out there. I only use these. The quality and vivid colors can't be beat! Stock up for back to school - my kids love them!!
Heizel D.
Heizel D.
Savannah

Love them so much, got to have them handy always. Love using them for different art projects and very necessary for school and homework
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.

Best crayons ever! No other brand can compare. I've been using these since I could pick up a crayon. They are affordable and reliable.
Tranelia G.
Tranelia G.
Montgomery, AL

Classic back to school staples. I remember being terribly disappointed if someone bought another brand...nothing like Crayola crayons!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN

I have always and will always love crayola crayons. They stand up much better than the cheaper brands and the colors look much better
Maria O.
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I have try other brands and I can only say Crayola is the best!!!My daughter loves this crayons the color are so bright and colorful.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now