BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Kenia C.
New york, NY
My favorite back to school item is the crayons crayons. Can't go won't with them. They color great, durable and eco friendly. I usually get a few boxes at staples when they go on sale for under 60 cents.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
Pinterest has so many ideas for these crayons . I love the smell it brings be back to my kindergarten teachers classroom miss Connell . There my favorite brand to use and not expensive. Colors and very true and vibrant compared to Roseart. The crayons glide better too when coloring.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
Crayola Crayons were my favorite thing to get when I was little getting school supplies, now I share that joy with my kids! Best crayons ever! Never leave a waxy coat, and never smudge!
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
This is our go to for back to school supplies. They are great quality as opposed to Rose Art. I pay about 50 cents a box and stock up so this is affordable and not expensive. I would recommend these!
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I love these crayons!! These are the only ones I buy for my kids to color.. They don't broke easy and you can actually see the color on the paper.. There really affordable to buy too..
Tori P.
There is nothing better than the smell of crayons especially at the start of school.
They are always a good price and do not leave a colorful waxy residue on your fingers like other cheaper brands!
Sarah B.
Great to send with your kids to school with! Have every color they would need to be creative and would not be limited by a 12 pack. Great colors and draw well. Low price and would buy these again!!!!!
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert
Best Crayon brand because what other brand is there? I always prefer using Crayola over any brand (like Dollar Tree, 98/99¢ cent store). I've been using these crayons for as long as I can remember.... and I'm glad they haven't changed their packaging!!! :') I missed Elementary school when they gave out free Crayons/color pencils/markers (I think the school/teacher provides it for the students though).
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Best crayons available. The end! They color so smooth. They have about 383726 shades! You can literally find them at any store! They range in price but not expensive at all. These are the only ones I buy for my kids.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Classic crayons! One thing I've always known from the time I was a kid is that you can't skimp on crayons. The cheap stuff just doesn't cut it! Crayons makes the best product out there. Now that I have my own kids, I love buying these crayons for them for coloring, etc.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?