BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?3 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Elsa L.
Los Angeles, CA
The best crayon brand compared to others. Although, the packaging is compact, wish they made the bottom sturdier so that the crayons don't fall out. Also, if the twistables were as affordable as this 24-pk, I would be getting the twistables more. Overall, the variety in colors and their quality deserves its 4 stars.
Julie F.
Crayolas crayons are one of the few products that I am absolutely brand loyal to. No other knock offs even come close to the quality of Crayola. As a first grade teacher, I request that all of my students use Crayola brand!
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
I think these are a classic back to school item must have! I buy these every year for my son. I have tried other brands and none of them can stand up to this brand! There is a perfect amount of colors (24 to be exact) to get his creative mind going when working on a school project.
Nora B.
Washes off easily witch is a plus in my daycare! I love the vibrant colors that are easily transferred to paper without the child having to add a lot of pressure purchased these on a back to school special for .88 cents!
Darlene M.
Peabody, MA
I get excited around back to school time for my Son, because I know Crayola products go on sale and i can stock up. For my son of course but also for myself! lol No other brand comes close to the quality of these inexpensive crayons/markers etc. Not waxy or brittle like others. A huge variety of colors too!
Amy S.
Crayola are the ONLY crayons we buy in our house. The other brands are just cheap and waxy and don't perform very well. Plus, Crayola keeps the imagination running with all the new colors they come up with every year!
Kayla A.
MY KIDS AND I LOVE THIS BRAND OF CRAYONS. THERE IS NO OTHER BRAND THAT HAS A BETTER FLUID PRODUCT. NO CRAYON I HAVE USED COLORS AS SMOOTH ON THE PAPER LIKE THESE. AND THE COLORS ARE VIBRANT. PRICE POINT IS PERFECT.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
My favorite brand of crayons! They are definitely top pick on all school supplies list I get my from Walmart they are affordable and the colors are always on point. I'd definitely recommend over any other brand.
Wendy L.
Columbia, MO
Best crayons there ever were. I have tried others but the colors are not as smooth as a good ol Crayola Crayon!! Highly recommend these for any and all art projects down to just coloring in a coloring book!!!
Julie C.
Corona, NY
Low cost. Excellent quality... Large list of tones, matte, gloss, neon, metallics... Many options of set box...
If my little daughter broken it I can melt differents pieces the same color and make a new crayon
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?