Add a Photo

Photos (70)
christeena s.
christeena s.
Alliston, Ontario

My kids enjoy using these and I do as well. The color always comes out nice and glides easily and they are more durable than cheap dollar store brands.
Sheena S.
Sheena S.

I have 5 kids and we buy crayons all the time, both for school and for home. I've tried the other brands, but they do not compare! Crayola is the best!
Vincent K.
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN

The best..... there are others but Crayola is by far superior to them all. Long lasting, great color make these by far the best crayon for your money.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK

These are the best crayons!! I have bought so many through out the years. I actually just bought 8 boxes today for my kids school! Not easy to break!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

Crayons is a great tool for yourself or for your kids to use comes in many colors and a great tool to us to add color to your color books and designs
Ashelina R.
Ashelina R.

This will ALWAYS forever be a classic. When ever you see a Crayola box you will always think of school. always.

the best Back-to-school must have!!!

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

These are our go to for Crayons for back to school and any crafts we use around the house. They was off walls and floors easily with little effort.
Katie B.
Katie B.

I'm older and I still love drawing, and this is a great product to do that with, also the markers too, they have a great selection of colors also.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL

I have always loved crayola crayons. They are of good quality. They last a long time. and now I have been enjoying watching my daughter use them.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Hemet, CA

WHAT KIDS DOESNT HAVE THESE! ONLY THING I HATE IS THERE ARE WAY CHEAPER CRAYONS OUT THERE THAT DO BREAK EASIER BUT THESE STILL GET THE JOB DONE
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now