Add a Photo
Photos (72)
Kaylee U.
Kaylee U.
Pittsburgh
Best crayons out there. Break resistant, and have such a wide color range. I love using them and so does every child I know
Sharina B.
Sharina B.
Sept. 29, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
There are tons of crayons on the market Crayola has the best pigments around, very durable and easy for children to grab.

Tammy H.
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
Sept. 21, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
The colors are amazing unlike other brands that the color comes out kinda dull looking my son loves to color with them
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
Best crayons hands down. I will never buy another brand. They are not expensive at all so you can always have backups.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Best crayons ever buy them every year for all my children even have a special box just for me and those stressful days
Simply loved by all!!! Teachers and students can learn and create adventures with these 24 original Crayola Crayons!!!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
All time favorite product for school I love to color and we used this more then anything when I was in grade school.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Crayola is a classic! Such a great product no other crayon can compare to the quality and color that crayOla offers.
Paula U.
Paula U.
Athens, PA
These are my favorite crayons! They are more durable than any other crayon I have found. Great for kids and adults!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Hehe i think most parents buy these for their kids. Very good deal and cheap. It is always a back to school supply.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?