Add a Photo

#3 in Art & Craft Sets
Photos (70)
Marianna S.
Marianna S.

Love this brand. The colors are so crisp and colorful! They go on paper smoothly and don't have that chalky look to them! I love all the colors that they make!
Trisha K.
Trisha K.

Crayola crayons are the best! I wont use any other brand! You cant go wrong with these I promise! They have so many different shades and colors! Its exciting!
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
el mirage, az

I love these as a teacher and mom these are my favorite brand. They do not break as easy as other brands. The color comes out great and the price is not bad!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Webb City, MO

These are coming in handy as I sit in my 2 year Olds hospital room. they color so nicely and don't rub off the page! this is the only brand I will ever buy!!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL

My children love these! They have a great price and they are very colorful not like those other crayons that have a very faint color. I buy these every year
Amber R.
Amber R.

Love these. Colors come out very nice on paper. And this is a mist have for my children to go to school. Not expensive. I love using these to color also. ;)
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Westampton, NJ

24 count box is perfect for little kids. Easy to take out and put back without frustration.

All good color choices. Don't want to overwhelm the little ones!
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Crayola Crayons are a classic. I used them as a kid. My children and grandchildren have continue the tradition.
Dependable brand and good quality products.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

These are the best crayons by far! There is no question about it you should buy this brand over any other you will thank yourself for it in the long run
christeena s.
christeena s.
Alliston, Ontario

My kids enjoy using these and I do as well. The color always comes out nice and glides easily and they are more durable than cheap dollar store brands.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now