BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?1 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Such good quality crayons. They are expensive but they are such high quality it's hard to go with any other brand. They melt well too if you are doing art projects. The 24 count gives a good sampling of the basic colors.
Trisha M.
Buffalo, Ny
I buy these every year for my kids school supplies. They seem to last longer than any other brand. They have better pigment and we just live them
Savanna R.
Decorator Expert
I love this brand, I like the different colors you get in the box. I always make sure I got at least four boxes of these in the house cause of all the coloring and crafts the kids do. I like that they don't break so easy
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA
Crayola is definitely my number one choice for crayons! My kids love them and I have always looked to them as my go-to since I was a little rugrat too! Best variety of colors, best quality, and good price for it all!
Alexandra B.
Crayola has always been a wonderful brand for self expression with arts and crafts. It's wonderful to know that from the day I used them as a kid to now with my son using them they've kept their high standard of quality. They have many options for different age ranges, colors and types of drawing utensils. Id recommend their brand to any and everyone
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
These are the best crayons out there. All other are either too waxy or have dull colors; Crayola is the original and the best!
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
Crayola is the best brand for crayons. They last the longest and make coloring on any surface a reality. Much better than the cheap ones that break or don't draw on certain types of paper. Awesome!
Ashley G.
Calhoun, GA
Great for classroom and at home use and easily the best crayon brand available. They come at a very affordable price, color well, and do not break as easily as their generic competitors. I always buy these over any other brand.
amanda  s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these yet they aren't better than any other crayon brand so idk why
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Classic crayons! One thing I've always known from the time I was a kid is that you can't skimp on crayons. The cheap stuff just doesn't cut it! Crayons makes the best product out there. Now that I have my own kids, I love buying these crayons for them for coloring, etc.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?