BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX
Maybe I have the mind frame of a child BUT these rock! Not only do they last a long time but they are so vibrant. My kids love them year round and I enjoy them when we color pictures together!! Great value and non toxic!!
Sylvia U.
I buy these year after year for my son. The colors are bright and make his artwork look so much better. You can normally find this box of 24 for a great deal around back to school time and it has just enough colors for everything you would need!
Jennifer D.
Hampton, GA
Love these! They don't contain chemicals like the other brands and they last soooo much longer and color much smoothr. I got them on sale at Office Depot for $0.25 a pack before school and my son loves them. Definitely would buy again.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
Ì have all was used this brand of 0roducts the color so much nicer hold up better then any other brand I have boxes for each of my kids and extra for school and for just the case we nod them for some reason I buy only Crayola products
Elizabeth M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
By far the best crayons. I've tried other brands to save a few cents and I regret it all the time. When buying crayons it's usually back to school shopping and I've found them as low as 50cents! Awesome, classic dependable product.
Shardy Q.
Absolutely love this product! My son uses this brand all the time especially since he's 3 we tend to buy a lot frequently! I believe this product is a #1 seller during school shopping and during school season
Elena S.
I have always loved crayons, and this brand has actually always been the brand that o thought of when it came to crayons. I even bought a box for my 3 year old son and now we hey even more crafts done.
I just wish they wouldn't break so easily.....
Holly B.
Saint Charles, MI
I am not really sure who would give less than a 5 on a pack of crayola crayons, whoever has given less stars has obviously never purchased the cheap off brand. Crayola is the most superior in the crayon kingdom. Don't believe me? Try one of the off brands and tell me which you prefer. The colors are bold and vibrant.
Karisma A.
A good ole pack of crayons was my favorite of school supplies because i really enjoyed art class as a child, coloring books and drawing and coloring with my crayons. For some reason my crayons would break or if i shared them, i would never have exactly 24 when i put them all back in. These remind me of the good days.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
I think these are a classic back to school item must have! I buy these every year for my son. I have tried other brands and none of them can stand up to this brand! There is a perfect amount of colors (24 to be exact) to get his creative mind going when working on a school project.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?