BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Always coming back to the best. I used them as growing up and now my children do. With school starting soon we're stocking up! They preform the best and stand up the the use of toddlers. I love the smell of them brings me back to my elementary school days.
Nadia D.
I love Crayola! They have a wide variety of colors. I would not recommend these crayons. I would recommend the crayola twistable crayons. The crayons show up very nicely on the paper. They are hard to work with on shiny posters. I always break these crayons.
erica m.
selma
Crayola crayons are a must have for me they are my favorite crayons and you can do more than just color with them!!! (: i buy them at walmart target and online. they are better then other crayons they have great pigments and don't break easily....
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
These Crayola 24 pack of crayons in classic colors is my absolute favorite go to back-to-school item. I am a crayon snob and only purchase Crayola brand. Around back to school time you can get great deals on the 24 packs. So I usually pick out 10 to 20.
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX
Maybe I have the mind frame of a child BUT these rock! Not only do they last a long time but they are so vibrant. My kids love them year round and I enjoy them when we color pictures together!! Great value and non toxic!!
Kaitlyn R.
The best crayons EVER. I remember growing up trying to use other crayons and always hating them. Crayola was the only way to go. Now that I have my own kids, I have never used anything but Crayola crayons. I always stock up on the 24 ct boxes because they are always so cheap beginning on the school year. A few boxes last us all year!!
Sylvia U.
I buy these year after year for my son. The colors are bright and make his artwork look so much better. You can normally find this box of 24 for a great deal around back to school time and it has just enough colors for everything you would need!
Jennifer D.
Hampton, GA
Love these! They don't contain chemicals like the other brands and they last soooo much longer and color much smoothr. I got them on sale at Office Depot for $0.25 a pack before school and my son loves them. Definitely would buy again.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
Ì have all was used this brand of 0roducts the color so much nicer hold up better then any other brand I have boxes for each of my kids and extra for school and for just the case we nod them for some reason I buy only Crayola products
Elizabeth M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
By far the best crayons. I've tried other brands to save a few cents and I regret it all the time. When buying crayons it's usually back to school shopping and I've found them as low as 50cents! Awesome, classic dependable product.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?