BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Forsyth, GA
I buy nothing but Crayola crayons for my children. Crayola crayons last the longest and the colors exceed all others when the price is usually about the same for similar products of lesser quality. I bought the ultimate collection for my oldest and will continue to buy Crayola in the future.
Mindi B.
Minford, OH
Crayola crayons are my favorite. I have never found another brand that compares to Crayola. They color nice and smooth and not waxy as I have found in some other brand of crayons. They offer a variety of colors and they are great for back to school and at home!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
When it comes to crayons - Crayola is the best! Any other brand doesn't color as smooth or have quite the same consistency that these do. My son LOVES to color with them, they're super affordable and it's a name that I trust and have used even since I was a kid!
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
Good quality crayons. They write nice and smooth and the 24 pack comes with almost every color you need. I enjoy using these for crayon art because i feel like these are the highest quality crayons for the price. I am definitely purchasing again in the future.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Best pack of crayons ever! Crayola crayons have the best colors and my students always LOVE them! You can find these crayons just about anywhere and they are always on sale around the beginning of the school year. I always stock up on them! Great product.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Crayola 24 ct is a good set of crayons. It is the most convenient amount ever. It comes with akk colors needed. The crayola brand is also a dependable brand. The name is known. So they live up to that name and make sure they create the best crayons around.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Always coming back to the best. I used them as growing up and now my children do. With school starting soon we're stocking up! They preform the best and stand up the the use of toddlers. I love the smell of them brings me back to my elementary school days.
Nadia D.
I love Crayola! They have a wide variety of colors. I would not recommend these crayons. I would recommend the crayola twistable crayons. The crayons show up very nicely on the paper. They are hard to work with on shiny posters. I always break these crayons.
Valerie M.
Easley, SC
As a Kindergarten teacher, I have been exposed to all different brands of crayons. After 15+ years, the brand that stands out is Crayola. It is smooth and consistent. I would not buy any other brand. My students don't use another brand in my class.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
These Crayola 24 pack of crayons in classic colors is my absolute favorite go to back-to-school item. I am a crayon snob and only purchase Crayola brand. Around back to school time you can get great deals on the 24 packs. So I usually pick out 10 to 20.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?