Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Best crayons! Don't bother with other brands -these are bright, don't break as easily and if you melt them into shapes, the colors stay truer.
Jennifer M.
Most favorite crayons they're not expensive they draw on smooth great amount of colors I always stock up around this time!e. Back to school!!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Buying legit Crayola crayons for school is a must!! Scored these for 50 cents at Publix. More than enough colors but not too big for school.
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Glenolden, Pa
Best crayons out there. I only use these. The quality and vivid colors can't be beat! Stock up for back to school - my kids love them!!
W Jefferson, NC
These are a basic and essential for my primary school child. We have tried other brands but the colors are not the same nor as vibrant.
Ginie P.
Ginie P.
Bronx, NY
These crayons are very good . They look good and do not stain as other brands . For me it is the best . I recommend it.
Crayola Crayons
Heizel D.
Heizel D.
Savannah
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Crayola 24ct Crayons
Love them so much, got to have them handy always. Love using them for different art projects and very necessary for school and homework
Tranelia G.
Tranelia G.
Montgomery, AL
Classic back to school staples. I remember being terribly disappointed if someone bought another brand...nothing like Crayola crayons!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Best crayons ever! No other brand can compare. I've been using these since I could pick up a crayon. They are affordable and reliable.
Maria O.
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have try other brands and I can only say Crayola is the best!!!My daughter loves this crayons the color are so bright and colorful.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?