Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jacquline G.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA

Love these for school supplies and just to have around the house for the smaller ones who need something to do. Have always had the best quality for colors since I was younger.
Meg K.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA

This is by far the best brand of crayons and the only ones I will buy for my kids! No other brand compares and your children will make beautiful art for your fridge with these
Sara S.
Sara S.
Fayetteville, WV

Will never buy the cheap crayons! Crayola isn't the best!! Buy multiple packs this time of year when you can find the best price. These last a lot longer than cheaper brands.
Teisha G.
Teisha G.

I really love this 24 CT crayon I buy them all the time Walgreen for when my kid need more school supplies .yes it alway make my experience and plus more.
My child love it.
yesica b.
yesica b.
Soledad, CA

I love crayola crayons it is my favorite brand they are the best my kids like them to and if i get them a different brand they can tell right away because of the quality .
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA

These crayons are awesome! I feel like I can give them to my kid & they're safe for my kid to use & eat! Haha. They're non toxic & a very good price. Would buy them again.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Edinburg, TX

Crayola has the best crayons of a time. Who doesn't love opening a brand new box of Crayola Crayons!!! The quality is superb and the best part is that they are non toxic.
Ruth K.
Ruth K.
Fairfield, CA

These are the perfect size for my first grader. I don't have a million crayons to pick up when he is done coloring. There are a lot of color choices without a big amount.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL

Le doy las cinco estrellas por que amis hijos les encanta para hacer sus proyectos de arte a ellos les facina y pueden pasar horas pintando realmemte se los recomiendo
Sanya P.
Sanya P.

These crayons are my favorite because the colors really pop unlike generic crayons which kind of look faded and old. Love this brand for its versatility.
#Recommendit
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now