Add a Photo

Photos (71)
Ruth K.
Ruth K.
Fairfield, CA

These are the perfect size for my first grader. I don't have a million crayons to pick up when he is done coloring. There are a lot of color choices without a big amount.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL

Le doy las cinco estrellas por que amis hijos les encanta para hacer sus proyectos de arte a ellos les facina y pueden pasar horas pintando realmemte se los recomiendo
Sanya P.
Sanya P.

These crayons are my favorite because the colors really pop unlike generic crayons which kind of look faded and old. Love this brand for its versatility.
#Recommendit
Tabatha K.
Tabatha K.
Westville , Il

I have always loved this brand! The colors are great classic colors and they color so smoothly. This is always the brand I buy other crayons don't look near as good.
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX

Crayola best brand for crayons! I love them I love the way the colors show up on paper especially when used on manila paper. This is the only brand I let my son use
Juana V.
Juana V.

These are the best crayons. I go with no other. I buy these for my daughter and in home daycare. You can tell the difference between Crayola and the cheaper brands.
Karen A.
Karen A.

Love this pack of crayons. Has helped me so much since I was little and now my kids get to use them too. Perfect for little kids and helps create beautiful crafts.
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD

I love these crayons. I have been using them since I was in grade school and now I am in my last year of college and I still use them. I won't use any other brand.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX

I love this pack of colors! Perfect amount to choose from, and I personally prefer crayons! Not just to other brands but also between color pencils and markers.
Lissa M.
Lissa M.

I love crayola brand crayons. The pigment is great and so bright!. It's the only crayons we purchase! For the price this time of year you can't beat .25 cents!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?

Join Now