BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Milisha D.
Philadelphia, PA
The best crayons to color with i still buy some every year i just may go buy a coloring book and pull my Crayola crayons out today
Karen C.
Mission, TX
Estos colores no deben de faltar, los use yo de niña, ahora mis hijos, ya sea para colorear en casa o para la escuela son unicos
Kayla S.
Clarksville , TN
The very best brand of crayon. So many colors and a smooth finish. I've used these ever since i was a child and always will!
Kaylee U.
Pittsburgh
Best crayons out there. Break resistant, and have such a wide color range. I love using them and so does every child I know
Sharina B.
There are tons of crayons on the market Crayola has the best pigments around, very durable and easy for children to grab.

Simply loved by all!!! Teachers and students can learn and create adventures with these 24 original Crayola Crayons!!!
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
The colors are amazing unlike other brands that the color comes out kinda dull looking my son loves to color with them
Tonya B.
Best crayons ever buy them every year for all my children even have a special box just for me and those stressful days
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
Best crayons hands down. I will never buy another brand. They are not expensive at all so you can always have backups.
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
All time favorite product for school I love to color and we used this more then anything when I was in grade school.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?