BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I am a kindergarten teacher and I pick up a pack of these almost every time I go to the store. We use them every single day. They have the best colors, texture, and quality. I actually get disapointed when students bring in a different brand. Students love them too!
Ashley M.
Forsyth, GA
I buy nothing but Crayola crayons for my children. Crayola crayons last the longest and the colors exceed all others when the price is usually about the same for similar products of lesser quality. I bought the ultimate collection for my oldest and will continue to buy Crayola in the future.
Katy L.
I highly recommend Crayola 24 count crayons. My children love to color and not only are Crayola crayons non toxic but they are strong and don't break easily! We stock up every year during back to school sales, so we have crayola all year long!
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Crayola by far is one of the best art supply companies you can buy from. Their products are amazing! Just smelling Crayola crayons brings me back to my elementary school days. When my husband and I decide to have kids I will only buy them crayola products, especially their crayons!
Mindi B.
Minford, OH
Crayola crayons are my favorite. I have never found another brand that compares to Crayola. They color nice and smooth and not waxy as I have found in some other brand of crayons. They offer a variety of colors and they are great for back to school and at home!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
When it comes to crayons - Crayola is the best! Any other brand doesn't color as smooth or have quite the same consistency that these do. My son LOVES to color with them, they're super affordable and it's a name that I trust and have used even since I was a kid!
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
Good quality crayons. They write nice and smooth and the 24 pack comes with almost every color you need. I enjoy using these for crayon art because i feel like these are the highest quality crayons for the price. I am definitely purchasing again in the future.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Best pack of crayons ever! Crayola crayons have the best colors and my students always LOVE them! You can find these crayons just about anywhere and they are always on sale around the beginning of the school year. I always stock up on them! Great product.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Crayola 24 ct is a good set of crayons. It is the most convenient amount ever. It comes with akk colors needed. The crayola brand is also a dependable brand. The name is known. So they live up to that name and make sure they create the best crayons around.
Nadia D.
I love Crayola! They have a wide variety of colors. I would not recommend these crayons. I would recommend the crayola twistable crayons. The crayons show up very nicely on the paper. They are hard to work with on shiny posters. I always break these crayons.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?