BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
The best crayons there is for kids that color hard these crayons are a lot better structure wise, and color is a lot more brighter and vibrant nothing like when you buy some cheap crayons. The only crayons are family buys and the only brand the schools ask for.
Ashley C.
Locust grove, VA
I loooove Crayola my go to brand for back to school and rainy day fun. The color are so vibrant compared to the rose art brand. And super affordable and around this time of the year "back to school season" you can find the crayons at Walmart for around .50 cents!!!! You can't beat that.
Katie Y.
Best crayons ever! They are bright and last a long time. I always buy these crayons for my kids during back to school time when the prices are lower than normal. They are not as waxy as other off brand crayons. I would reckoned these to other parents and even adults who like to color.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
This is a great set of crayons for back to school or just in general. We always stock up at back to school time, with three kids we go through a lot of crayons and these work so well. Love the bright colors and how easy they are for the kids to hold.
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
The original crayon! Just smelling them brings me back to my childhood. Other off brand crayons are just too waxy and the consistency is strange. I have yet to find one that is even close! Spend the extra 20 cents and buy your kids namebrand Crayons! They will thank you for it!
leigh ann c.
Bloomfield, KY
In my opinion Crayola crowns are the best especially for younger children they do not break easily like other brands. They are very affordable especially right before school you can grab a box for about .50 I will never buy a different brand I would highly recommend them
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC
There is nothing better when heading to school than Crayola crayons. I always buy a new box every year for my children and many times throughout the year. Their colors are the best. The crayons fit well in a child's had and are the perfect ingredient for a piece of art!
Ashley M.
Forsyth, GA
I buy nothing but Crayola crayons for my children. Crayola crayons last the longest and the colors exceed all others when the price is usually about the same for similar products of lesser quality. I bought the ultimate collection for my oldest and will continue to buy Crayola in the future.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I am a kindergarten teacher and I pick up a pack of these almost every time I go to the store. We use them every single day. They have the best colors, texture, and quality. I actually get disapointed when students bring in a different brand. Students love them too!
Katy L.
I highly recommend Crayola 24 count crayons. My children love to color and not only are Crayola crayons non toxic but they are strong and don't break easily! We stock up every year during back to school sales, so we have crayola all year long!
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?