BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think these cost too much5 Answers
  • Are these your preferred brand of crayon?14 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I have always loved crayola crayons. They are of good quality. They last a long time. and now I have been enjoying watching my daughter use them.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Hemet, CA
WHAT KIDS DOESNT HAVE THESE! ONLY THING I HATE IS THERE ARE WAY CHEAPER CRAYONS OUT THERE THAT DO BREAK EASIER BUT THESE STILL GET THE JOB DONE
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Best crayons! Don't bother with other brands -these are bright, don't break as easily and if you melt them into shapes, the colors stay truer.
Jennifer M.
Most favorite crayons they're not expensive they draw on smooth great amount of colors I always stock up around this time!e. Back to school!!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
Buying legit Crayola crayons for school is a must!! Scored these for 50 cents at Publix. More than enough colors but not too big for school.
Heizel D.
Heizel D.
Savannah
Love them so much, got to have them handy always. Love using them for different art projects and very necessary for school and homework
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Glenolden, PA
Best crayons out there. I only use these. The quality and vivid colors can't be beat! Stock up for back to school - my kids love them!!
Ginie P.
Ginie P.
Bronx, NY
These crayons are very good . They look good and do not stain as other brands . For me it is the best . I recommend it.
Crayola Crayons
W Jefferson, NC
These are a basic and essential for my primary school child. We have tried other brands but the colors are not the same nor as vibrant.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
Best crayons ever! No other brand can compare. I've been using these since I could pick up a crayon. They are affordable and reliable.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?