Crayola 24ct Crayons
Photos (72)
Tabatha K.
Tabatha K.
Westville , Il
I have always loved this brand! The colors are great classic colors and they color so smoothly. This is always the brand I buy other crayons don't look near as good.
Juana V.
Juana V.
These are the best crayons. I go with no other. I buy these for my daughter and in home daycare. You can tell the difference between Crayola and the cheaper brands.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Love this pack of crayons. Has helped me so much since I was little and now my kids get to use them too. Perfect for little kids and helps create beautiful crafts.
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
I love these crayons. I have been using them since I was in grade school and now I am in my last year of college and I still use them. I won't use any other brand.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX
I love this pack of colors! Perfect amount to choose from, and I personally prefer crayons! Not just to other brands but also between color pencils and markers.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Crayola crayons are the best choice ! I will be putting these in my child's back pack! They are great colors and NON TOXIC! great quality best product over all
Lissa M.
Lissa M.
I love crayola brand crayons. The pigment is great and so bright!. It's the only crayons we purchase! For the price this time of year you can't beat .25 cents!
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
Love this brand. The colors are so crisp and colorful! They go on paper smoothly and don't have that chalky look to them! I love all the colors that they make!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Westampton, NJ
24 count box is perfect for little kids. Easy to take out and put back without frustration.

All good color choices. Don't want to overwhelm the little ones!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Love these. Colors come out very nice on paper. And this is a mist have for my children to go to school. Not expensive. I love using these to color also. ;)
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
sara p.
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?