BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
This is a great set of crayons for back to school or just in general. We always stock up at back to school time, with three kids we go through a lot of crayons and these work so well. Love the bright colors and how easy they are for the kids to hold.
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC
Decorator Expert
There is nothing better when heading to school than Crayola crayons. I always buy a new box every year for my children and many times throughout the year. Their colors are the best. The crayons fit well in a child's had and are the perfect ingredient for a piece of art!
leigh ann c.
Taylorsville, KY
In my opinion Crayola crowns are the best especially for younger children they do not break easily like other brands. They are very affordable especially right before school you can grab a box for about .50 I will never buy a different brand I would highly recommend them
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I am a kindergarten teacher and I pick up a pack of these almost every time I go to the store. We use them every single day. They have the best colors, texture, and quality. I actually get disapointed when students bring in a different brand. Students love them too!
Katy L.
I highly recommend Crayola 24 count crayons. My children love to color and not only are Crayola crayons non toxic but they are strong and don't break easily! We stock up every year during back to school sales, so we have crayola all year long!
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Crayola by far is one of the best art supply companies you can buy from. Their products are amazing! Just smelling Crayola crayons brings me back to my elementary school days. When my husband and I decide to have kids I will only buy them crayola products, especially their crayons!
Ashley M.
Forsyth, GA
I buy nothing but Crayola crayons for my children. Crayola crayons last the longest and the colors exceed all others when the price is usually about the same for similar products of lesser quality. I bought the ultimate collection for my oldest and will continue to buy Crayola in the future.
Mindi B.
Minford, OH
Crayola crayons are my favorite. I have never found another brand that compares to Crayola. They color nice and smooth and not waxy as I have found in some other brand of crayons. They offer a variety of colors and they are great for back to school and at home!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Decorator Expert
When it comes to crayons - Crayola is the best! Any other brand doesn't color as smooth or have quite the same consistency that these do. My son LOVES to color with them, they're super affordable and it's a name that I trust and have used even since I was a kid!
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Best pack of crayons ever! Crayola crayons have the best colors and my students always LOVE them! You can find these crayons just about anywhere and they are always on sale around the beginning of the school year. I always stock up on them! Great product.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?