BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Katharine B.
Appomattox, VA
I work for a public library and use Crayola crayons for many of the projects we color during our weekly Story & Craft Time.  I find that I have less breakage and waste using them than cheaper brands.  The colors are true, and seem to fill in the paper better.  I usually stock up on them when Walmart puts them on sale during their end of summer school supply stock up sale.  I even buy several packs for myself, so when the churches start collecting Christmas gifts for are families in need I have plenty to share.  And who doesn't like getting a box of crayons at any age?
Rachel S.
Best crayons for coloring and I usually buy during Back to School in August-September because they run promotions and are selling for $.50. They can be purchased at Staples, Walmart, Target. They have a lot of great colors and are good for coloring and various crafts. This year I used them by melting them onto a white pumpkin and it came out really neat.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Best crayons I’ve used. I only buy crayola for my 2 year old and he loves them. They color smooth, are vibrant, and come in lots of colors and different sizes. This is a trusted brand and has been around a long time! We’ll continue to buy crayola for a long time coming!
Lissette C.
What's better and more nostalgic than a good box of crayons? As a mom of a toddler, we have gone through so many crayons. So many brands were extremely easily broken or worse, had lackluster color payoff. Crayola crayons are by far the best. Vibrant and toddler proof.
McKinzey C.
The best crayons I’ve ever used! The colors show up to be exactly what they say they are, and they don’t break easily. Some kids press down hard on the crayons but they still stay sturdy! And they are affordable as well. They make great gifts for kids!
Ginny R.
Nothing beats Crayola crayons. I love the 24ct packs because they are cheap and have all the best colors. These are the perfect stocking stuffer or party favor. My kids love coloring and sometimes too many color options is too overwhelming.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
These crayons are a favorite in our home. The colors are very bright and rich. They color very smooth, and are also easy to sharpen. We purchased these at Walmart for a great price. These crayons are definitely the best kind of crayons out there.
Nicole A.
I love the Crayola 24ct Crayons I purchased for my daughter for back to school! They look great on paper, don't leave a cheap waxy feel like other brands and includes enough crayons for my daughter to make perfect rainbows. I've noticed that they are more durable than other brands also, no more art boxes full of broken crayons!
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Memories...your never too old for crayons, especially Crayola! Great for coloring and art projects. Easy to find in stores and a great price as always. I am in my 20s and have two boxes for when I need to make signs.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. Love it
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?