BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola cray...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?6 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Rachel S.
Best crayons for coloring and I usually buy during Back to School in August-September because they run promotions and are selling for $.50. They can be purchased at Staples, Walmart, Target. They have a lot of great colors and are good for coloring and various crafts. This year I used them by melting them onto a white pumpkin and it came out really neat.
Michelle G.
I buy these crayons all the time. They don't break easy and the colors are made well and show up. The 24 pack is really cheap and all my kids use them. I buy them at walmart and I buy a few boxes at a time.
Neferttia J.
I think it's safe to say that these are the only crayons that should be used. Those other crayons are too waxy and wired when you try to color with them, but these glide on the paper smoothly and dont cost any extra than the other crayons available.
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
Crayola was the best crayon. They colored nicely. You could even layer them and draw realisticly. I learned that while in the hospital. They alwayd reigned supreme over crazart because crazart was a little streaky even though they had more colors.
Nicole A.
I love the Crayola 24ct Crayons I purchased for my daughter for back to school! They look great on paper, don't leave a cheap waxy feel like other brands and includes enough crayons for my daughter to make perfect rainbows. I've noticed that they are more durable than other brands also, no more art boxes full of broken crayons!
Melanie D.
West Monroe, LA
Crayola crayons are the ONLY crayons I purchase. Other cheap brands are waxy and don’t give much pigment. I have always strived to give young artists good art supplies so that they get the best results. Highly recommend .
Ashley M.
Crayola products are great! These are great for coloring. They’re well pigmented. I have always purchased these for school. They’re good quality and don’t break easily. They last a long time and have a good color selection.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
There is no other crayon out there if you ask me. Tried and true to their roots I love this brand. Not only are they durable, they’re not expensive at all! Some of the cases even have sharpeners which makes it easy for continued use!
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
No other crayon compares to crayola. All other crayons are too waxy or snap as soon as you put pressure on them. This are good to the last nub. Then they are great for melting down all the nubs into a bigger Crayon.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The only crayons I will buy my daughter. Last all her and are affordable. 24 is the right amount. A good selection of colors without being over excessive. I bought some at target for 99 cents a box. Can’t beat that
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?