BY CRAYOLA #2 in Crayons

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • Are you a fan of he Crayola brand?5 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?3 Answers
Buy on Michael...*
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I dont know anyone who hasnt tried these crayons but let me say Crayola is the brand when it comes to crayons. These colors show up so well in your pages and doesnt smear or come across a different color than they look. They last a while. They are affordable and compared to other brand i will always choose crayola.  Crayola 24ct Crayons
Chris B.
Des Moines
Who has not bought these for their kids. We have at least ten new boxes just sitting waiting to be opened. One may think that many boxes would go unopened. NOPE, not with kids lol. They go through these like they do candy. Great product, very affordable and safer to eat than tide pods.
Rachel S.
Best crayons for coloring and I usually buy during Back to School in August-September because they run promotions and are selling for $.50. They can be purchased at Staples, Walmart, Target. They have a lot of great colors and are good for coloring and various crafts. This year I used them by melting them onto a white pumpkin and it came out really neat.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Best crayons I’ve used. I only buy crayola for my 2 year old and he loves them. They color smooth, are vibrant, and come in lots of colors and different sizes. This is a trusted brand and has been around a long time! We’ll continue to buy crayola for a long time coming!
Neferttia J.
I think it's safe to say that these are the only crayons that should be used. Those other crayons are too waxy and wired when you try to color with them, but these glide on the paper smoothly and dont cost any extra than the other crayons available.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These crayons are a favorite in our home. The colors are very bright and rich. They color very smooth, and are also easy to sharpen. We purchased these at Walmart for a great price. These crayons are definitely the best kind of crayons out there.
Nicole A.
I love the Crayola 24ct Crayons I purchased for my daughter for back to school! They look great on paper, don't leave a cheap waxy feel like other brands and includes enough crayons for my daughter to make perfect rainbows. I've noticed that they are more durable than other brands also, no more art boxes full of broken crayons!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
There is no other crayon out there if you ask me. Tried and true to their roots I love this brand. Not only are they durable, they’re not expensive at all! Some of the cases even have sharpeners which makes it easy for continued use!
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Memories...your never too old for crayons, especially Crayola! Great for coloring and art projects. Easy to find in stores and a great price as always. I am in my 20s and have two boxes for when I need to make signs.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. Love it
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?