Add a Photo

By CRAYOLA
#2 in Art & Craft Sets
10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

10% OFF

10% off Model Magic Bundle of the Week.

3 days left

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

15% OFF

15% off Custom Graduation Boxes.

3 days left

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

30% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 30% off Color Escapes Adult Coloring Kits.

3 days left

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Warehouse Sale items.

3 days left

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $30+ order.

Crayola 24ct crayons
Photos (72)
Susan K.
Susan K.

These are my #1 favorite on #mycultclassics school "Must Have" list. When I was starting a new year, in a new grade with a new class it always made me feel safe. Eventually we got coloring time in class and that was always my favorite time. I remember when we got older and had a whole class period dedicated to art. It felt more like free time and I got graded for it. I even competed in Junior High with a chalk drawing at the Rodeo. I drew a horse and got all the way to the final day. I wound up getting a pretty blue ribbon and got third place. I was happy just to be there and it is still a very special memory for me.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

As a kid these were the best crayons to have. As a mom I only want the best for my kids, even when it comes to school/art supplies. I always buy these at Walmart for the best price. When compared to other brands, I feel like Crayola crayons glide on paper better, once on paper the color is better, and they tend to break less. I like that the company is environmentally friendly. They use recycled products in a lot of their products. I recommend these to anyone who likes to color and use quality products.
Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.
Denver, NC

Crayola crayons are my all time favorite back to school product. Actually, it's one of my all time favorite products period. I am 33 years old and have always loved coloring. So I have tried using so many different brands but nothing compares to Crayola and the smoothness of the colors on the paper, the variety of crayon counts and the colors in the boxes. They are perfect for hands of all sizes from toddlers to adults and everything in between. I would never recommend another brand of crayon to anyone.
Dustin S.
Dustin S.
Travis Afb, CA

Where you ever curious if your parents really loved you as a child. Well if you were lucky enough to have these bad boys in your box at school then you know for a fact that they did. These things were so amazing. Need some project colored for school, I got you bro. Need something to coat those noodles to make a necklace? Melts these bad boys and you're set. Heck need an emergency candle, look no further. 10/10 would color the $#!+ out of anything with these. 11/10 if they came with the sharpener.
Chanda(Shae) C.
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton, VA

How do you review these?

I mean who hasn't ever used these? Or melted them in the sun the day school was out,to male your own big color mess? Crayola has come so far,from basic colors,to a huge pack with built in sharpener,to this box right here.Seen I classrooms,bookbags and child's playroom across the World. Now somehow they last 35% longer.Still smell awesome and color the same to me.Smooth and steady,blends well too..Non toxic don't worry I called..
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH

I only purchase Crayola brand crayons because they are the best quality. They color the best, they are smooth, and they have beautiful colors. They are stronger than comparable brands, too. Since they are better quality, they are more expensive, but I just stock up when they go on sale. In addition to my daughter using them and needing them for school, I also donate them to other schools, so it is important that I purchase them when they are on sale!
Jahaira G.
Jahaira G.
Homestead, FL

Since childhood #CrayolaCrayons have always been my go to product for coloring. I happen to enjoy coloring even as an adult. #Crayola crayons are smooth and have full coverage when coloring. Not like other brands that leave white spaces. I use #CrayolaMarkers and #CrayolaColoringPencils as well. I've passed down these value of #Crayola to my children. But they each have their own set of #Crayola Products. They can't use #MyCrayola
ismaray g.
ismaray g.

I like these crayons, I bought them for my daughter and are of very good quality, BUT sometimes I think it well to buy them again because she Draws all the Walls and glasses of the house, coloring book not exits for her, when go to the school she will use them well I'm sure, for now just i have to be patient, have fun...and try to teach it as his mother that I am.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.

Ok. Who can live without a box of crayons?!?! Crayons have been around forever!!! Everyone has crayons from the youngest of the youngest to the young at heart. Can you say adult coloring book. Even us adults have went back to the basics. Coloring is very relaxing!! At the end of a long day, or work week it hits the spot. Back to "cool", and all year long.
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN

Who has not if the do not currently have at least these if not 10 of each with kids these are a must and I have three sons one whose a 17 year old artidt. No other can hold a candle to these. Every time four or five are wore down we ransack the house the junk drawers looking for more of that specific color do he can finish his art. Great from age 2-102!
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH

What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Amber P.
Amber P.

Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
sara p.

Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY

Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Chantay W.
Chantay W.

Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?