BY CRAYOLA #1 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 24ct crayons see more...

• What art project have you created with these crayola crayons? Tha...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite memory with crayons?2 Answers
  • Is it good in use? ?4 Answers
  • "Perfect size for little hands." in 1 review
Katharine B.
Appomattox, VA
I work for a public library and use Crayola crayons for many of the projects we color during our weekly Story & Craft Time.  I find that I have less breakage and waste using them than cheaper brands.  The colors are true, and seem to fill in the paper better.  I usually stock up on them when Walmart puts them on sale during their end of summer school supply stock up sale.  I even buy several packs for myself, so when the churches start collecting Christmas gifts for are families in need I have plenty to share.  And who doesn't like getting a box of crayons at any age?
Rachel S.
Best crayons for coloring and I usually buy during Back to School in August-September because they run promotions and are selling for $.50. They can be purchased at Staples, Walmart, Target. They have a lot of great colors and are good for coloring and various crafts. This year I used them by melting them onto a white pumpkin and it came out really neat.
McKinzey C.
The best crayons I’ve ever used! The colors show up to be exactly what they say they are, and they don’t break easily. Some kids press down hard on the crayons but they still stay sturdy! And they are affordable as well. They make great gifts for kids!
Nicole A.
I love the Crayola 24ct Crayons I purchased for my daughter for back to school! They look great on paper, don't leave a cheap waxy feel like other brands and includes enough crayons for my daughter to make perfect rainbows. I've noticed that they are more durable than other brands also, no more art boxes full of broken crayons!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Crayola is my favorite school supply brand, and that is extra true when it comes to crayons. All the other brands make crayons that are way to waxy to be truly effective. This small box is perfect to give to my nieces and nephews when they come over, or to send to school.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
These are the only crayons I will buy for my 4 year old. She gets just the right amount of shades to NOT be overwhelmed. They're the best brand around. They color so smoothly and always show up on paper. My daughter truly loves them. The various shades of yellow are her favorite.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Crayola 24ct Crayons are the best crayons. I hate every other brand of crayons. Crayola colors perfectly and the colors are vibrant. They last a long time and they are strong. The are priced very fairly as well. I only use crayola when purchasing crayons.
The S.
These are by far the best brand of crayons. They can get pricey, but 1-2 times a year, our local craft store will do buy one get one 50% off and that is when we stock up on crayola products. They have great colors, lost long and the kids love them.
Alix G.
Does anyone else remember this brand from when they were in school. I remember buys so many before school started and it was always my favorite part of every new school yeah. There so pigmented and so fun to draw with I still use them now as an adult
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are by far the best crayons around. Colors are vibrant and are good for kids' arts and crafts projects. The best time to buy them is when back to school stuff is on sale. I buy 2-3 boxes to last the whole school year (and into summer).
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What is your favorite thing to make or color with these crayons?
Nicole V.
Cohoes, NY
Are these your preferred brand of crayon?
Amber P.
Can you really make lipstick out of them?
sara p.
Has anyone ever used one as a candle?!
Chantay W.
Have you ever tried making lipstick using Crayola crayons?