BY CRAYOLA

Crayola 24ct colormax washable crayons see more...

• My son is obsessed with crayons! He is only two, but choo...2 Answers
  • Washable crayons?! How well do these wash off, and do the...1 Answers
Crayola 24ct ColorMax Washable Crayons

Start your review of Crayola 24ct ColorMax Washable Crayons!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meghan K.
Minneapolis
My kids absolutely love these crayons! Crayons is the only brand we purchase for craft/coloring supplies. They always have the truest colors and are absolutely washable, which is a must with 4 little ones!
Jenn R.
These are great crayons! My two-year-old daughter decided to draw on the wall and on my beautiful wooden dresser. I had no problem washing the Crayons off and they did not leave any marks thank goodness. I absolutely recommend these crayons for toddlers. At least if they make a artistic mistake LOL you can erase it LOL period after taking a picture of course LOL.
Lisbeth A.
My daughter really likes these. I had initially purchased the fatter ones since she is 2 but she seemed to prefer the smaller ones given at restaurants. We have had great luck with getting marks off walls, windowsil and the couch if that helps anyone make a decision. The container was even fun as she enjoys dumping them out and putting them back in!
Alice P.
Washable crayons for the gold!!! These literally wipe off with a magic eraser and leave no trace. They aren't significantly more than the non-washable but I do seem to have trouble finding the thicker ones in stores as easily as the non-washable.
Eve B.
Albany, GA
My kids love them they come off really good they can use them for there books and for the walls with the wall they came off great and the coloring books are good it's Crayola 24ct ColorMax Washable Crayons are super affordable
Erika E.
As a toddler mom this was a product I had no idea I needed it in my life.
It allows my toddler to color and when she gets extra happy and decided to color on the walls these literally wash with just a wet cloth!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta este producto porque son lavable a quien no le encanta que esto sea lavado? Puede rayar lo que sea, son precio super bueno y a mi bebe le encanta a que bebe no le encanta pintarse o pintar algo. Y la marca crayola es tan buena en sus productos que para mi se la rifaron con esta de creyones lavables existo de verdad y pruébenla lo compruebo
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
OMG these things are a life saver! My son LOVES them. They're his first set of crayons and I don't think I've ever seen such vibrant colors. I'd highly recommend! Crayola 24ct ColorMax Washable Crayons
Amber S.
These crayons are amazing, i started my little one out coloring at around 8 months so she would scribble everywhere, these wash of with a damp rag super easy! It comes off walls, clothes, furniture...literally everything! Amazing product, i highly recommend them to parents with small children!
Emilee H.
The crayons are great! I use them myself, but when my toddlers are ready to use crayons, these will be the trusted ones I give to them. So awesome that they are so bright and they clean off surfaces really well.