BY CRAYOLA

Crayola™ 2-Tone Color-Change Scrubby™.
3+.
I change color in water! see more...

• These look really interesting! I think my kiddles would g...4 Answers
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I honestly thought my son would love that these change colors, but in all honesty he couldn't care less and I did,t think the color change was very dramatic to even make much difference. but it still works great with getting him clean.
Devyn N.
Owensboro, KY
I love this. My toddler loves it more. He was always grabbing me and my Husbands loofahs and would try to tear them up. Now he has his own that is fun and changes colors which keeps him amazed haha.
Alyssa T.
Springfield, MA
I'm in love with this new item,its fun to see the colors change! First time I saw was amazing and persuaded me to encourage others to try it out
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Have bought a few of these for my daughter and they are awesome.
She likes them and was so surprised when I showed her they changed colors.
Kelly L.
Manitou Beach, MI
I absolutely love this product for my children! It is entertaining and works well. The excitement makes my daughters want to use it!
Yvonne P.
I ordered on of these online for my son, and he loves it. Now he has his own scrubby next to mommy's!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
My cousin has this and she just loves it,especially the different colors, makes her feel like an adult to have her own scrubby.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These look really interesting! I think my kiddles would get a kick out of them. Has anyone seen them in Canada?