Crayola 16 Pip Squeaks Markers by Crayola uploaded by Richelle R.Crayola 16 Pip Squeaks Markers by Crayola uploaded by Richelle R.

BY CRAYOLA

16 mini size washable markers see more...

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My 10 year old loves to use the Pip Squeaks Markers by Crayola in fact for back to school supplies that is what we got her. My daughter enjoys coloring and doodling all the time and we often have to keep buying more markers. My daughter likes how they fit in her hands better than the larger markers they are perfect for car rides.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Nicholls, GA
These markers are my daughter's favorite. She is four and they are the perfect size for her. I have some at home and in all of our bags. They are super cute.
donna c.
donna c.
These make great stocking stuffers! My kids always get some kind of crayola gift for Christmas. They last, have vibrant colors, and the price is affordable. Will be looking for some for the stockings this year!
Jena K.
Jena K.
Perfect sized markers for those little hands! It's a huge plus that they're washable and non toxic! They're also not very expensive and of course they're a great product since they're crayola! My favorite marker/crayon company!
Richelle R.
Richelle R.
Kingston, ON
The best markers for kids, and hey I'm 30 and I bought them as a teen they have last so long,still perfect as the day I got them, they are durable and I love that I can wash them right off the floor, walls and anything else my son thinks needs some color.

In my photo 1 is missing my son will not give it up he's in art mode lol
Nadine  R.
Nadine R.
My girls love these markers. The small size is perfect for little hands. The colours are vibrant and easy to identify with the lids. The lids also attach to the back to prevent them rolling away. Parents will love that they are washable and nontoxic!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
I love these the best if if I had to choose between this and crayons for my little ones. They learn quickly how to open and close then and should they colour on themselves or a wall, it wipes right up.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Port Hope
My daughter has the 10 pack and they are made for her little fingers. So easy to use for her and I would highly recommend them for anyone who has a little one.