Crayola 150-Count Telescoping Crayon Tower

by Crayola

#11 in Crayons

Let your little artist create their next masterpiece with this 150-count crayon tower by crayola. with three tiers for crayons and a collapsible design, this tower lets children have quick access to their favorite colors, plus it makes cleanup easy for your little one.

I have been looking all over for this item for my son for a gift which he has been asking for. Where can I find it?
Start your review of Crayola 150-Count Telescoping Crayon Tower!
How would you rate this product?
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have kids and I have crayons every where in the house and telescope crayon tower is the best keeping the crayons in one place sometimes if you kids you know what I mean
Alexis H.
Red Bank, NJ
I had this and loved it! The product comes with a crayon sharpener and has a ton of colors to choose from. This is a great product for a kid and can be stored away easily (the tower collapses. The only thing is this product does not have a lid so make sure it does not dump over
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,212 reviews
My 10 year old can color for hours at a time and I lile how many difference choices there are.The con is thst it crayins only stay together in a cace this design is cool but not very portable we put my daughters crayons in a case and that way she can take it where ever we go and she not bored in the car
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As a paren't I have crayons all over the house and create but this puts them all on one semi indestructible container that keeps them easily organized and handy. We have at least 4 of these towers. They pop up and lock and fold back up easily makes finding the perfect colors super easy and makes coloring fun again. I own one for my personal crayon stash because even mom's need a coloring break to relax!!
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a 30 year old who loves to relax with coloring... No shame! I love that this offers so many options and has the built in sharpener. My only problem is that after a few uses, the holder doesn't collapse down all of the way so it is harder to store.
Ali Z.
New Franklin, OH
This may be weird but yes I am 20 years old and i have one of these. I have found that coloring can be very stress relieving for me, especially while in classes. This tower is awesome because it has so many different colors, its easy to store, and it has a sharpener!
Rika H.
Anything that has to do with Crayola, my daughter likes. It agrees with the budding artist in her. There are many types of crayons on the market, but Crayola remains tried and true. I'm sticking with Crayola and all their products forever!
Ashley S.
Akron, OH
Ie been contemplating this now for a few years for myself. I lvid crayola crayons and do not color with any other brand.
Michelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how you pull it up n it locks so you just have to turn it to choose the crayon of your choice. It's very organized and easy for young kids to use.
Christie J.
Paducah, KY
The best product all around for children and adults. Crayons and a coloring book are given to adults in mental institutions as a gentle way of consoling the mind. I also love to share with my Sunday School class, instead of coloring sheets I like for them to be creative. Great world of imagination out there... Crayola helps unlock it!!!