Crayola 15 Count Assorted Colors Sidewalk Chalk uploaded by Kristin H.

BY CRAYOLA #100 in Art & Craft Sets

Toys, Games & Baby, English-language edition, Pub by Crayola see more...

Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Crayola sidewalk chalk i would have to say is better than thecheaper, store brand sidewalk chalks out there. We have tried several different brands. We like Crayola so far. Assorted colors and its washable.Crayola chalk does not break as easy so its defiantly more durable, with kids that is a must. Great for learning and they only think they are playing, Its Great.
Kristin H.
My kids love this chalk, the colors are so bright and pretty not like other chalk that is dull. It comes with a great variety of colors too.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
Crayola products do not disappoint. I buy the biggest box of crayola chalk every summer and they last so much better than other branda
Molly H.
Pensacola, FL
This is a great product. The colors are super bright and last a long time. My kids love it and can create so much with it
Kelly K.
Merritt Island, FL
Sidewalk chalk is always a go to activity! Crayola is the only brand we will purchase for kids art supplies.
william m.
Joplin, MO
I love to color on the sidewalk with my daughter it makes for great quality time and imagination
Katherine S.
My son loves this on a warm fall day keeps him busy and his creative thoughts going!