BY CRAYOLA #5 in Crayons

Crayola 120ct crayon box see more...

• How many parents wish Crayola sold a crayon removing spra...22 Answers
  • Do you think crayons are appropriate for two year olds?15 Answers
  • Estas crayola no es toxica para los bebes23 Answers
Tina S.
Richmond
You cant go wrong with Crayola! The best crayon out there, the pigments are great they are non toxic. You can buy them just about everywhere. Compare to other crayons these are the absolute best . My daughter colors everyday with them and i wouldn't choose any other product for her
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with a classic big pack of crayolas!  These are used in my house for everything!  The kids love coloring and a little secret, (so do I!).  Crayola brand is the best because they do not break like others do if you use a little force.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If you want an economical size for crayons, then this one is one of the best.  You can buy this pretty much everywhere and they're very good for those who like to color.  There's a wide variety of colors available and you'll never run out of things to color!  Would highly recommend this to anyone.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are by far the best crayons out there. They don't break easy and they have a great array of colors.  I always have to have a couple boxes of crayons in my house. Coloring is one way to relieve me of my stress and when i am on  the verge of having a panic attack. I will never buy any other crayons
Linette H.
Florida
I love my 120ct set of Crayola crayons, which you can clearly see from the star ranking. "Why?" you may ask. Well, there is a multitude of reasons, and I'd be glad to explain them all. First, let's start on why I bought this product. After watching LemiaCrescent's art on Youtube, I figured it was high time that I bought crayons. Besides, the crayons would bring back nostalgia.

Let's start on the product itself. You get a box of 120 crayons. The colors range from the darkest reds to the shiniest metallics. In my set, I received 6 boxes of 16 crayons and 1 box of 24 crayons. This box also comes with a green sharpener, which in the inside of the box is named "Tip" "Wherever you meet him a colorful adventure is soon to follow!"

Next, I want to mention that this box is very reasonably priced for an online product. At Michael's, you can get it for $12.99. At Walmart, you can get it for $14.99. Target offers this same product for $6.99, but my family doesn't go there very often. However, I will mention that I got this for free. I did not get it for free because of Crayola, but because of Swagbucks. As a result, I could be wrong about the reasonableness of the price.

These crayons work wonderfully. I tested them all out, and every single crayon worked. Not of the crayons are broken, melted, or used. Some of the colors do seem extremely pale, though. However, the color range is extremely good, so I'm sure you will have no problems choosing the perfect color for your work of art. Even for adults, this is a fun and easy product to use! The only flaw with these is that they somewhat easily wear out.

All in all, I am more than pleased with this product. I would be more than happy to purchase another one for a loved one. These crayons bring nostalgia. These crayons are cheaply priced. These crayons come in so many colors that Mabel Pines would puke. I could go on and on about these crayons as a sing a 10 hour praise, but I'll spare you the torture. I highly recommend these!
Crystal F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong buying these boxes of Crayons. I brought these for mine daughters and let me say there was crayons all over the place. But I had these when I was a kid I figure I do the same for mine girls. They are great colors and work very well. The price also is great.
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids love to color and crayola is the best. I’ve always used them growing up. They are so much better quality then the other brands out there and are very reasonably priced.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are the best crayons they have such bright colors and so many shades. These crayons don't smear like the off brands, they make such beautiful pictures. The large boxes also come with a built in crayon sharpener on the back of the box. These are the well known crayon brand for a reason, they are the good ones,
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great pigments and I like that they are non-toxic so that you don't have to worry about your toddler or baby putting them in their mouth. The fact that they are washable and easy to get off of walls is another good thing and they are very cheap! Worth the money and my toddler loves them and they are easy for her to hold!
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Crayola has such a great array colors to choose from!!! My kids love all the colors to choose from as well as I do!!! We should own stock in Crayola at this point. Great crayons and colors!!!
Holly N.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who loves Crayola??? (:
Chasity R.
How do you remove crayons off of walls?
Khara H.
How does anyone think these Crayola crayons work compared to Roseart crayons.