BY CRAYOLA #2 in Art & Craft Sets

Crayola 120ct crayon box see more...

• How many parents wish Crayola sold a crayon removing spray as wel...22 Answers
  • Do you think crayons are appropriate for two year olds?15 Answers
  • Estas crayola no es toxica para los bebes23 Answers
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
You can't go wrong using Crayola Crayons. This is the only brand that I will purchase. They have a great array of colors and they range from all different colors from light to darkest.  They are very pigmented like. They don't break easily and they are awesome for my little's to use for coloring.Highly recommend Crayola crayons.
Linette H.
Florida
I love my 120ct set of Crayola crayons, which you can clearly see from the star ranking. "Why?" you may ask. Well, there is a multitude of reasons, and I'd be glad to explain them all. First, let's start on why I bought this product. After watching LemiaCrescent's art on Youtube, I figured it was high time that I bought crayons. Besides, the crayons would bring back nostalgia.

Let's start on the product itself. You get a box of 120 crayons. The colors range from the darkest reds to the shiniest metallics. In my set, I received 6 boxes of 16 crayons and 1 box of 24 crayons. This box also comes with a green sharpener, which in the inside of the box is named "Tip" "Wherever you meet him a colorful adventure is soon to follow!"

Next, I want to mention that this box is very reasonably priced for an online product. At Michael's, you can get it for $12.99. At Walmart, you can get it for $14.99. Target offers this same product for $6.99, but my family doesn't go there very often. However, I will mention that I got this for free. I did not get it for free because of Crayola, but because of Swagbucks. As a result, I could be wrong about the reasonableness of the price.

These crayons work wonderfully. I tested them all out, and every single crayon worked. Not of the crayons are broken, melted, or used. Some of the colors do seem extremely pale, though. However, the color range is extremely good, so I'm sure you will have no problems choosing the perfect color for your work of art. Even for adults, this is a fun and easy product to use! The only flaw with these is that they somewhat easily wear out.

All in all, I am more than pleased with this product. I would be more than happy to purchase another one for a loved one. These crayons bring nostalgia. These crayons are cheaply priced. These crayons come in so many colors that Mabel Pines would puke. I could go on and on about these crayons as a sing a 10 hour praise, but I'll spare you the torture. I highly recommend these!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
These are by far the best crayons out there. They don't break easy and they have a great array of colors.  I always have to have a couple boxes of crayons in my house. Coloring is one way to relieve me of my stress and when i am on  the verge of having a panic attack. I will never buy any other crayons
Sarah G.
These are the best crayons they have such bright colors and so many shades. These crayons don't smear like the off brands, they make such beautiful pictures. The large boxes also come with a built in crayon sharpener on the back of the box. These are the well known crayon brand for a reason, they are the good ones,
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
A classic that never gets old .  Tons of colors that'll please every young and old artist. Well worth the price ( I bought mine at Wal*mart). I would not let your child travel with these or bring them to school because there are so many that they will use but awesome to keep at home for arts and crafts.
Daphne W.
Decorator Expert
Crayola has such a great array colors to choose from!!! My kids love all the colors to choose from as well as I do!!! We should own stock in Crayola at this point. Great crayons and colors!!!
Christie T.
Decorator Expert
what kid doesn't love crayons they have a great selection of colors they are a must have in school and every kid loves to color and do art projects the price is ok they have great colors and easy to open I recommend them to all parents
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
let's be real: who DOESN'T need 120 crayons? these are perfect as my kids are always losing or breaking crayons- there are so many different varieties of colors that even if you misplace one or two or three of them, you can still convince a four-year-old that sugarplum fairy pink is the same as regular pink ;) they also don't leave that weird waxy residue behind when you're coloring like some of the generic crayons do. we've had our current 120 crayon box for five years and it's still going strong! definitely worth it to buy instead of continuously buying the smaller packs.
Samantha N.
I bought this one from Michaels when they had 40% off all Crayola, along with markers and colored pencils.. but they have a wide variety of colors which is great for a lot of things. The only problem I had was when I opened it..the crayons were just laid in white boxes in the overall box itself. I wish they were grouped by colors too.. but the box should've been designed to fit the crayons facing tip up in the perfect fitting box.. but other than that the crayons are good quality, none have broken yet, and the colors are nice too. I use these for those stress relieving coloring books and they work great.
Jessica W.
Newport News, VA
Crayola is the only brand I allow in my home (other than organic crayons), I love the fact they're nontoxic, easily removed from walls with a Magic Eraser and in an emergency situation - If your power goes out, etc, a crayon will burn for hours like a candle (use tray underneath, of course)! Crayola Crayons are so versatile and helpful in more ways than most are aware of. Plus, Crayola 120ct offers a much larger selection of colors than most competitors. Crayola is always the best way to go - endless hours of artistic fun and arts & crafts with your kids!
Holly N.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who loves Crayola??? (:
Chasity R.
How do you remove crayons off of walls?
Khara H.
How does anyone think these Crayola crayons work compared to Roseart crayons.