BY CRAYOLA #3 in Crayons

Crayola 120ct crayon box see more...

• How many parents wish Crayola sold a crayon removing spray as wel...22 Answers
  • Do you think crayons are appropriate for two year olds?15 Answers
  • Estas crayola no es toxica para los bebes23 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
BriAnna ūüíÄ.
Resaca, GA
You can never go wrong with Crayola Crayons! I'm an avid drawer/painter and these crayons are the best out there. Super affordable & great quality that you can't beat, especially the coveted 120 count box!
My grandma purchased some of the limited edition boxes for me & her a few years back and we always colored together, & to this day when I use the crayons it always brings back fond memories of her.
Tina S.
Richmond
You cant go wrong with Crayola! The best crayon out there, the pigments are great they are non toxic. You can buy them just about everywhere. Compare to other crayons these are the absolute best . My daughter colors everyday with them and i wouldn't choose any other product for her
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the motherload, the crayons that every kid and adult alike begs to have! 120 crayons of every color of the rainbow, and then some. They transfer to different textures of paper very well and last a long time! I also love that it comes with a sharpener on the back of the box!
Sara L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Crayola has been a go to art supply since I was little and now I get to pass my love on to my kids! The color is always super true to what you see! I recently bought this pack for my son and it had 4 of the new blue color that was just released. He personally loved that he got four of them, I was confused as to why you would need four of the same crayon. It is a amazing set they come in the different sleeves and i believe that it had different types like glitter in it as well! He has been using them and protecting his fancy box since Christmas!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with a classic big pack of crayolas!  These are used in my house for everything!  The kids love coloring and a little secret, (so do I!).  Crayola brand is the best because they do not break like others do if you use a little force.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Ugh you can never go wrong with a great pack of these crayons. They have every color you could possibly dream of and more. The sharpener on the back is key and I would never purchase a smaller pack. I only use crayola crayons because they are the best!! Highly recommend!
Kattie C.
W Hollywood, CA
Hello Everyone, I have kid and I'm a behavior therapist for little kiddos and I have to say I LOVE THIS PACK! It is affordable, has a lot of colors and I have bought two already. One for home and one for the go! Once my kid looses them and I will buy them again!
Linette H.
Florida
I love my 120ct set of Crayola crayons, which you can clearly see from the star ranking. "Why?" you may ask. Well, there is a multitude of reasons, and I'd be glad to explain them all. First, let's start on why I bought this product. After watching LemiaCrescent's art on Youtube, I figured it was high time that I bought crayons. Besides, the crayons would bring back nostalgia.

Let's start on the product itself. You get a box of 120 crayons. The colors range from the darkest reds to the shiniest metallics. In my set, I received 6 boxes of 16 crayons and 1 box of 24 crayons. This box also comes with a green sharpener, which in the inside of the box is named "Tip" "Wherever you meet him a colorful adventure is soon to follow!"

Next, I want to mention that this box is very reasonably priced for an online product. At Michael's, you can get it for $12.99. At Walmart, you can get it for $14.99. Target offers this same product for $6.99, but my family doesn't go there very often. However, I will mention that I got this for free. I did not get it for free because of Crayola, but because of Swagbucks. As a result, I could be wrong about the reasonableness of the price.

These crayons work wonderfully. I tested them all out, and every single crayon worked. Not of the crayons are broken, melted, or used. Some of the colors do seem extremely pale, though. However, the color range is extremely good, so I'm sure you will have no problems choosing the perfect color for your work of art. Even for adults, this is a fun and easy product to use! The only flaw with these is that they somewhat easily wear out.

All in all, I am more than pleased with this product. I would be more than happy to purchase another one for a loved one. These crayons bring nostalgia. These crayons are cheaply priced. These crayons come in so many colors that Mabel Pines would puke. I could go on and on about these crayons as a sing a 10 hour praise, but I'll spare you the torture. I highly recommend these!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If you want an economical size for crayons, then this one is one of the best.  You can buy this pretty much everywhere and they're very good for those who like to color.  There's a wide variety of colors available and you'll never run out of things to color!  Would highly recommend this to anyone.
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I will never buy another brand. Never waxy. Never splotchy. Never dull.
Always beautiful, full pigment that easily glides and colors perfectly. Kids love them, grown ups love them, and they are super affordable especially if you stock up during good sales.
Holly N.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who loves Crayola??? (:
Chasity R.
How do you remove crayons off of walls?
Khara H.
How does anyone think these Crayola crayons work compared to Roseart crayons.