Crayola 120ct Crayon Box

by Crayola

#5 in Crayons

Crayola 120ct crayon box

Wow love this box of crayons I love to buy it for my daughter I am are of good quality I already have a small part and I love it the best
Your son had accidents taking these crayons to the mouth ??
Do you think crayons are appropriate for two year olds?
Start your review of Crayola 120ct Crayon Box!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoMonroe, OR
Crayola 120ct Crayon Box uploaded by Danielle B.
Hooray! Santa got these crayons for my kiddos for Christmas and they still haven’t opened them yet. They’re so perfect and pretty and I will be so sad when they turn to little crayola stubbies in an old ice cream bucket.
2 years agoCypress, TX
These are by far the best crayons out there. They don't break easy and they have a great array of colors.  I always have to have a couple boxes of crayons in my house. Coloring is one way to relieve me of my stress and when i am on  the verge of having a panic attack. I will never buy any other crayons
3 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Crayola crayons, so the more, the better! There are so many colors to choose from and the box keeps them organized and clean. They are definitely worth the price, especially if you or your child really loves to color. You have nearly every shade you can think of!
2 years agoFlorida
Crayola 120ct Crayon Box uploaded by Linette H.
Crayola 120ct Crayon Box uploaded by Linette H.
I love my 120ct set of Crayola crayons, which you can clearly see from the star ranking. "Why?" you may ask. Well, there is a multitude of reasons, and I'd be glad to explain them all. First, let's start on why I bought this product. After watching LemiaCrescent's art on Youtube, I figured it was high time that I bought crayons. Besides, the crayons would bring back nostalgia.

Let's start on the product itself. You get a box of 120 crayons. The colors range from the darkest reds to the shiniest metallics. In my set, I received 6 boxes of 16 crayons and 1 box of 24 crayons. This box also comes with a green sharpener, which in the inside of the box is named "Tip" "Wherever you meet him a colorful adventure is soon to follow!"

Next, I want to mention that this box is very reasonably priced for an online product. At Michael's, you can get it for $12.99. At Walmart, you can get it for $14.99. Target offers this same product for $6.99, but my family doesn't go there very often. However, I will mention that I got this for free. I did not get it for free because of Crayola, but because of Swagbucks. As a result, I could be wrong about the reasonableness of the price.

These crayons work wonderfully. I tested them all out, and every single crayon worked. Not of the crayons are broken, melted, or used. Some of the colors do seem extremely pale, though. However, the color range is extremely good, so I'm sure you will have no problems choosing the perfect color for your work of art. Even for adults, this is a fun and easy product to use! The only flaw with these is that they somewhat easily wear out.

All in all, I am more than pleased with this product. I would be more than happy to purchase another one for a loved one. These crayons bring nostalgia. These crayons are cheaply priced. These crayons come in so many colors that Mabel Pines would puke. I could go on and on about these crayons as a sing a 10 hour praise, but I'll spare you the torture. I highly recommend these!

10 months agoAtlanta, GA
No crayon could ever compare to Crayola....and if you're getting any pack less than 120 colors wyd? I haven't used crayons in ages, but my memories of using them are as vivid as the colors in the box. I can say that I felt personally attacked last year when Crayola made the rash decision to "retire" Dandelion. That was the color I always chose for my hair, so I can only give 4 stars here.
10 months agoBrimley , MI
Purchased at: Target
Crayola is the far superior crayons in richness of color and smoothness. I loved them as a child and bought them for my children. They are inexpensive and beautiful. I will buy them for my grandchildren also. I highly recommend them.
2 years ago
These are the best crayons they have such bright colors and so many shades. These crayons don't smear like the off brands, they make such beautiful pictures. The large boxes also come with a built in crayon sharpener on the back of the box. These are the well known crayon brand for a reason, they are the good ones,
6 months agoMount Vernon
My childhood started on this box! Pretty much every color a kid can imagine. Crayola brand ceatons have an unmatched usability. Always draws on smooth, no flaking, and not super waxy like other brands. Great color vibrancy on all different surfaces. Pretty easy to clean up too with warm, soapy water.
2 years agoTacoma, WA
Crayola has such a great array colors to choose from!!! My kids love all the colors to choose from as well as I do!!! We should own stock in Crayola at this point. Great crayons and colors!!!
7 months ago
Best pack of crayons ever! They have such an assortment of colors and you just need to buy this in case you need different colors. Worth the price and the last a while. I love the sharpener and how they are arranged and easy to carry. Everyone needs these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...