Crayola 10ct Ultra Clean Expression Stamper Markers uploaded by Marium S.

BY CRAYOLA

Crayola 10ct Ultra Clean Expression Stamper Markers see more...

Marium S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I got these for my 3 year old I love them but I think they should be a little bit more bigger in size however I do really like them these are great not only for kids but for adults and people who like to decorate their planner or note books or even scrap books. Love them.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
My daughter got these from the Easter bunny and loves them. They are very fun and are easy to use. There’s a nice variety of colors and they last for quite some time. I also like how these wash off easily from her hands.
Becky H.
I just bought these at Walmart. I like these markers. I use them to decorate plain white gift bags, brown paper bags, paper, and just about any thing else that other washable marker projects. I like Crayola products because  Crayola makes the best products so far. Yeah it may cost a little more, but the product quality is there. Crayola website even has printable coloring pages free. I recommend these stamp markers to anyone at any age.