BY CRAYOLA

Crayola 10ct broad markers - assorted colors see more...

• What do you create with crayola markers? I am working on ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite marker color from this collection?3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a ton of crayola stuff like me ?1 Answers
Gina S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite markers to use. I by a new set every year when they are on sale for back to school. These markers color very well and the colors are bright and exactly what they are shown as. I am never disappointed by crayola markers. Cannot wait to see what colors I am able to find on sale this year.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Crayola. The markers are so good quality and last a long time. Love the variety of the colors. And the colors in this box remind me of spring. Pretty color selection
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 4
Crayola 10 count Broad Markers are the best markers! They come with all of the primary colors! They do not bleed or smudge after writing on something or coloring something! They have a nice sharp felt tip. They also have a lot of ink in them so they can last for years and years as long as you don't leave the cap off they won't dry out! Crayola is definitely the leader in art supplies!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
The kids love to draw. I have bought off brand markers in the past but always end up back with Crayola. These markers are bright and vibrant. The broad tip on them allows the kids to really express themselves. But holding the marker straight up you get a thinner line but holding it at a sideways angle they get a wider line.
Katie G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
The absolute best markers on the market for beginning calligraphers. The broad tip allows for different pressures to be applied, they don't smear, and they're cheap. Not to mention, depending on the assortment you get, you can get colors that aren't really offered in other brands. They have a long life. I use these all the time for calligraphy... even more than my $60 pens and markers....
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these. My most favorite color from the pack is the lilac color. They write so nicely and the colors are very rich. The price is great and you can find these at most stores. I like to craft with these, and they last without drying up.
Audra G.
Back to school time is one of my favorite times of the year because of one thing! School supplies! My favorite school supplies are markers. In particular Crayola markers. In my opinion they are the best and have been ever since I can remember. They last the longest of any other markers I've tried, the colors are bright and fun, and they're inexpensive. During school supply season they're really an amazing price-especially at Wal-Mart. For $.99 I can get a whole pack of wonderful, colorful, long lasting markers. I use them a lot for my various crafts and also for the adult coloring books. If you want the best markers around-get Crayola markers and get them at Wal-Mart!
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
As a teacher I am always looking for extremely durable products that will last the entire school year. These markers did not disappoint. I will absolutely purchase these markers again especially when they are on sale at the beginning of the school year
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue with Crayola. I always recommend Crayola. All of their products are amazing including this one. They last long, are affordable, and are fun. Great quality and great company!!
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Crayola is my #1 brand for craft supplies. We have these out as Birthday party favors along with little notebooks and they were a big hit. All the little girls were writing and drawing on their way home.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite marker color from this collection?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
What do you create with crayola markers? I am working on my collegiate badge. So thank you for your reply!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Does anyone else have a ton of crayola stuff like me ?