BY CRAYOLA #25 in Markers

Crayola 10 Ct Ultraclean Broadline ClassicA whole new level of color and clean. Brilliant color where you want it while washing easily where you don't.Features: Crayola washable markers are now ultra-clean. Washable from skin, clothing and now from painted walls. Color Max is a variety of innovations to reinvigorate classic Crayola products with the highest quality colors available today. see more...

Buy on Michael...
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
I bought these just because it seemed like a good idea. Didn’t really understand how important they really were until the day I walked in on my then 2 year old coloring my living room wall. It wiped off beautifully without staining the wall. Been using them religiously ever since.
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
My little artists love these markers! We buy them every year! Haven’t ever had one run out in a year! We love them. Such a great value not expensive. Such a great buy! Definitely recommend keep it up Crayola!
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
My mother in law bought these for my one year old and my honest first thought was "Oh no!" I'd always been sticking with crayons so I wouldn't have to deal with the mess of markers, but I'm honestly always surprised and impressed with how washable they really are!
Adriana G.
Surprise, AZ
My 5 year old is quite the artist so I purchase these markers for her. If they happen to get on their clothes or skin it comes right off. Very affordable and convenient for us parents. I will continue to purchase these.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
I love these markers for my kids my three year old and 7 year old love coloring with markers I also love the fact that these don't break in their hand like crayons do and also they're washable so I don't have to be too concerned with them riding on their clothes are on the walls or the table I know that there are washable so it comes off very easily
Brina H.
We get these every year for use at school and home! I usually stock up during the back to school sales when they are like .25- .50 a pack at Staples or Office Max. The colors are bright, and they dry fast, although they will smear/transfer if you don't allow them to dry completely. Can't really go wrong with Crayola brand.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
When they say washable, they mean washable! These are the best markers I have ever had. They wash out of white clothing and my nice couch. Good price for a good product! Highly recommend to all parents!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Wonderful markers! My son received these in combination with another Christmas gift. They're vivid and pigmented. Very "wet." They do indeed come off very well from anything they get onto.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Decorator Expert Level 1
Beautiful bright colors and so much fun to color and draw with. It is so awesome they do not leave stains. A child can color off the page and it cleans up. A great product.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue with Crayola. I always recommend Crayola. All of their products are amazing including this one. They last long, are affordable, and are fun. Great quality and great company!!