Crave™ with Protein from Salmon & Ocean Fish Dog Food 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Nicole S.Crave™ with Protein from Salmon & Ocean Fish Dog Food 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Ariel M.Crave™ with Protein from Salmon & Ocean Fish Dog Food 32 oz. Bag uploaded by Charlene H.

BY CRAVE

Crave™ with Protein from Salmon & Ocean Fish Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. see more...

• What’s your pups favorite food? My mom got a boxer puppy ...4 Answers
Charlene H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my dogs over to Crave when my service dogs vet recommended I put him on a fish based diet. After researching different foods on dog food advisor I found this affordable option. My dogs love it! My senior dog acts like a puppy again, they both have the shiniest coats and just an overall healthier appearance.
Sandy S.
Been feeding Crave to my dog for a few months now and I love it. Bought it at Pet Smart for my dog Ruckess he is medium size pit bull. It’s not pricey if you compare it with other high end brands. I recommend it to all dog owners.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup is a huge fan of this food! He is a Siberian Husky (9 months) and I am very careful to introduce him to only grain free foods. Super glad I came across this brand at my local Target
Viktoria B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is usually on raw, but sometimes i have nothing prepared and in the freezer. That is the moment when i am using kibble. I saw this one at kroger and the ingredients looked ok, meat is the first ingredient, 34% if i am not wrong protein which is good. The ingredient list is no too long. My dog loves it.
Bailey F.
Lexington
I began using this food after all other foods were causing my dog severe allergy symptoms. He is allergic to fowl and venison and I was thankful to find one with recognizable ingredients and high protein at a very affordable cost. Amazon prices for this product beats all others.
Massiel H.
My dog seems to love this food. They only sell this in publix so it's hard to come by. It's recommended for dogs that are outdoor most of the day. I have a husky and I have small kids the dog isn't fully trained so we have them him outside to burn some energy.
Nicole S.
Cynthiana, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies love love love this food. They have sensitive bellies and this seems to help them out a lot. I normally get coupons from Kroger too!
Allie C.
Queen Creek, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. The quality and ingredients are much better than the price would have one think. Nice packaging too.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog with a lot of food allergies absolutely loves this food. It’s great for her skin and fur also.
Paulina R.
Houston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly, never really tried this but hey maybe oso might like it if we try it. Who knows? :)
Nicole S.
Cynthiana, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What’s your pups favorite food? My mom got a boxer puppy a few days ago and what’s to know what everyone’s fave doggy food is! My elkhound and hound mix LOVE Crave™ with Protein from Salmon & Ocean Fish Dog Food 32 oz. Bag Much love! Add a picture of your furbabies if you want!!