Crave™ with Protein from Lamb & Venison Premium Adult Dog Food

by Crave

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If for any reason you are dissatisfied with this product, return the unused portion along with the information contained within the dotted panel on this bag to your Crave products retailer for replacement or refund. Protein-Rich. Satisfy Their Nature. Dogs want the taste and nutrition of a diet that's rich in animal proteins—not soy or grains such as corn or wheat. And the reason is simple. Protein-rich diets provide the nutrients for a lean, healthy body and the energy to chase. Like the diets of their wolf ancestors, Crave recipes are always crafted with real, high-quality animal protein, the meaty flavor dogs love and no grains. Premium natural dog food plus vitamins, minerals & other nutrients. Contains one (1) 4 lb. bag of CRAVE Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food with Protein from Lamb and Venison—for any size dog This dog food is made with real lamb: Modern dogs thrive on high-quality protein from real lamb, our first ingredient High protein: Made with 34% protein, inspired by the diets of dogs’ wolf ancestors Grain free with quality carbohydrate sources for energy Crafted with quality ingredients: NO chicken by-product meal, NO corn, wheat, or soy protein, and NO artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives Protein-rich recipe complete with the quality nutrients your dog needs Feed your breed: Ideal as both large and small breed dog food, CRAVE’s healthy dog food formula is perfect for your dog’s dietary needs, no matter their size What do dogs want? Meat. Protein-rich CRAVE Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food delivers just that. It’s simple: A 34% high-protein nutrient profile provides your pet with a lean, healthy body and the energy to chase. Each batch is crafted in our own kitchens with real, high-quality animal protein, and absolutely no soy or grains—ever. All dogs share a connection with their primal wolf ancestors. Whether you’re looking for small or large breed dog food, our healthy dog food formula is packed with nutrients. Give your dog real meat in every bite—make the switch to CRAVE. Satisfy their nature. Satisfy Their Nature™ Dog Food Advisor Saving Good Dogs from Bad Dog Food Enthusiastically Recommended!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crave™ with Protein from Lamb & Venison Premium Adult Dog Food!
Washington
My dog Zoe loves all the different flavors in the Crave brand dog food. However lamb and venison is her favorite. I like how nutritional it is comparably to expensive brands. It more expensive then you basic dog food, but it's not outrageously expensive. We will continue feeding Zoe Crave forever. .
Lk In The Hls, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Literally the best cat food..my cats go through this like it's nothing. But they are healthier and happier with this food versus what we use to buy..it is a bot more expensive for a smaller bag so that stinks..but honestly they are family and deserve to have the best just like we do.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little dog whose always had food allergies and sensitivity has done great on Crave. It was recommended after I was looking to switch from a brand my local store stopped carrying. It’s less expensive and I think her stomach and skin is actually doing better on this!
Crestview, FL
My dogs LOVE this food. This food has the best ingredients with high protein to limit the amount of fat on dogs. The price is a little high, but it is absolutely worth it because I want the best for my dogs. And this is the best of the best.
Saint Michael, MN
We switched to this after our normal brand was discontinued. My dog ate it and seemed to enjoy the taste but she seemed constipated and her pee turned our grass yellow, which didn't happen with the last dog food. We ended up switching because it's on the FDAs list of grain free food that is possibly linked to heart disease in dogs.
Fredericksbrg, VA
THIS DOG FOOD IS THE BOMB! My dog used to love to eat but he acts like a WHOLE DIFFERENT DOG when I give him this food! This is the only food we give him now and THIS IS IS FAVORITE FLAVOR. CRAVE IS AWESOME!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs loved this. It's great quality if a bit pricey. I got a fantastic deal on sale and stocked up. It's super high in animal protein. - 34% - and grain free. My fur babies sometimes have reactions to products that rely heavily on grains. Although a 22 kb bag is about $43 your dogs aren't eating as much since the protein content is very filling. You do get what you pay for!
Madison, AL
I have a dog with digestive issues and this is the first food that has cut that problem in half ! She eats it everyday and only needs a small amount to fill her belly! It’s high quality for a lower price and could not recommend this food enough.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this stuff. As much if not more than the more expensive blue wilderness I used to feed them. They are on a no grain smdiet, so the food isalways going to be higher priced than most, but crave is a full $10 less than blue wilderness, and they are just as happy & healthy.
Irvine
Excellent high protein grain free food. We order this on Amazon all of the time and my dog loves it. Provides solid stool and little odor. It’s also cut almost all the gas my dog had from a previous food. He’s been eating this for 18 months now I’ll never change brands just flavors.

Looking for your answer?